Thread: The Last Stand armor sets [REMAKE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Default The Last Stand armor sets [REMAKE]

After the old thread was derailed and slightly went off topic, I expected it to be closed and Im glad it was closed. Said mod however has also given me permission to re create it. So please dont post here if you're going to call me an idiot simply because you dont like the idea. Instead post thoughts/feedback like the good ol AL community we have here.

Prepare for a read, my fellow Arlorians...
    Long ago, there were 3 noble champions, 3 who stuck together and faced the deadliest foes who threatened Arlor. 3 who purged evil again, and again. They were known as Himingleva, Uller and Vili.
    During a Great War to save Arlor, the 3 heroes were outnumbered, they had one last option to save Arlor. Use Ancient Arcane items imbued with the very essence of Gods. However using such power came with deadly consequences, such as blindless, fast aging and in some cases, death. They had no choice.
    The 3 Heroes used the items against the forces of evil, banishing countless enemies to the void. Facing hordes upon hordes of enemies and chopping them down as if they were nothing. The Great War was won, however the 3 Heroes were never found. The Nott of Shuyal have spent decades researching, trying to find out what caused their disapearance, and where these Ancient Arcanes could be. Seer Hox believes they are lost to time and space...and thinks he knows a way to retrieve them.

Helm of Himinglevas last stand: 20 STR, 55 DEX, 8 DMG, 500 ARMOR.
    Doublet of Himinglevas last stand: 5 STR, 50 DEX, 15 INT, 1.5% DODGE, 3% CRIT, 5 DMG, 900 ARMOR.
    SET PROC:The Rogues senses sharpen, Increase all damage output by 75% for 10 seconds and increase critical chance by 10%, Cost of all skills is increased by 200% for 10 seconds. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set.
    HOW TO PROC: The Rogue must perform 5 consecutive normal attacks, any skills will reset the counter.

Visage of Ullers last stand:750 ARMOR, 10 DMG, 45 STR, 5 INT.
    Plate of Ullers last stand: 1050 ARMOR, 10 DMG, 47 STR, 18 INT, 3 DEX, 3% DODGE.
    SET PROC: The Warriors Vigor and Strength goes beyond its limits. Grants a damage shield for 4 seconds, Increasing the warriors damage output by 10% and regenerating 5% HP and MANA every second, at the end of the 4 seconds, 20% of the damage absorbed is returned to the attacker. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set.
    HOW TO PROC: The Warrior must absorb 5000 points of damage for this set to proc.

Cowl of Vili's last stand: 25 DEX, 50 INT, 5 DMG, 3% CRIT 340 ARMOR
    Garb of Vili's last stand: 15 STR, 4 DEX, 50 INT, 5 DMG, 650 ARMOR
    SET PROC: The Mage imbues himself with arcane energy, Restoring 5% HP and 10% MANA to all allies in range every 2 seconds for 10 seconds, The Mage and all allies in range gain increased damage output and armor by 10%, and critical chance by 5%. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set
    HOW TO PROC: The Mage must deal 3000 points of damage to enemies.

Im sure you have all noticed, the stats on these pieces of armour arent really up to date. This is because of the proc that they have. If this is to be implemented, Im sure the gameplay will differ to what it is now.

HOW TO OBTAIN
    After months of hard research, Seer Hox has located these items in a distorted wound in time and space, He calls it 'The Void'. The Void is inhabited by far stronger, far more evil entities than Arlor has ever seen, Seer Hox is calling the best of the best to retrieve these artifacts.

THE VOID
    Seer Hox can open a portal to take players to the void, an elite raid style dungeon with a few mobs and boss at the end. The Void houses the toughest foe ever known and is believed to have been banished to the void by the 3 heroes themselves, named The Void Master, and The Void Master also owns the Ancient Arcane artifacts. Upon killing The Void Master, all players regardless of class have a chance to recieve.
    Damaged Helm of Himingleva's last stand
    Damaged Houblet of Himingleva's last stand
    Damaged Visage of Uller's last stand
    Damaged Plate of Uller's last stand
    Damaged Cowl of Vili's last stand
    Damaged Garb of vili's last stand

They are all Tradeable.
    These items provide no stats and can not be equipped, due to a curse that will eventually wound kill and even kill the wearer. However after returning these to Seer Hox he tells you he knows a way to restore the armor to its former glory and remove the curse.
    Seer Hox will require 2 Arcane Shards and 1 Dragonite bar to restore each piece, and finally 50 void essences. Void essences are a guaranteed drop from killing The Void Master, and are Not Tradeable. The Restored pieces are Not Tradeable.
    Are you brave enough to enter the void, and reclaim your ancestors Ancient Armor, Heroes?
    Last edited by Titanfall; 08-17-2015 at 06:08 AM.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think this is a wonderful idea but I have a question. What level are they going to be for? And there's already a new mythic amour set to release :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    I think this is a wonderful idea but I have a question. What level are they going to be for? And there's already a new mythic amour set to release :/

Level 46 arcanes, slightly better than new mythics? Overall good idea on the gears, also making them non tradeable after restoring, like the procs also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Level 46 arcanes, slightly better than new mythics? Overall good idea on the gears, also making them non tradeable after restoring, like the procs also.
    Yeah as long as there not available just to the 1% of players who have about 500m in there pocket lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

lol I was telling you what I thought of the idea and you still want it to be 200% more mana for 10seconds...

m8 75% is good and all but you will have to pot to full just to be able to use SP... and you will also have to rebuild crit boost from aimed shot due to the 5 secs of "only" auto attacks. you just refuse to see what is clear as day. change that one part and this would be a good idea. but it would be dead content if it were released like this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Amazing Idea and love how the story goes.
    It really should be considered by STS.

I like how you made the set special proc for each class and gives them all importance.

Could I add a suggestion. Since these are old mythic set related why not make the upgraded lvl 36 set also needed for the recipe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    lol I was telling you what I thought of the idea and you still want it to be 200% more mana for 10seconds...

m8 75% is good and all but you will have to pot to full just to be able to use SP... and you will also have to rebuild crit boost from aimed shot due to the 5 secs of "only" auto attacks. you just refuse to see what is clear as day. change that one part and this would be a good idea. but it would be dead content if it were released like this.
    Heres how I play it out and planned it. You can stack crits still, proc it first with 5 normal attacks and then stack aimed. I have tested how much mana it would take, one aimed takes 10% of my mana and I have around 1.6k, so you can get of 3-4 aimeds pot twice then get of another 3-4 with the 75% dmg buff and 10% crit increase for proccing the set.
    I do see where your coming from, but trust me it wont 0% your mana in one SP, Ive tested it.
    Im sure you understand but to clear it more. To proc the set you must do 5 normal attacks in a row, after the 5 attacks it procs for 10 seconds and you can use whatever you wish. I dont see the problem .-.

EDIT: Also the reason I didnt make the proc method same as mages is because of exactly what you're saying. A rogue can deal 5K DMG very very easily. And if this was the case they can crit stack on a boss/clash and the set will proc at the same time. IMO this would be a little too OP as the proc also gives 10% crit. So if they have to do 5 auto attacks to proc the set, they cant setup anything before hand. Hope it made sense.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Titanfall; 08-17-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post

I am very aware of that. I designed it for the future hence why it is arcane. A few months after mythic release, STS can add the void and add this set, just like how imbued was added.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    Amazing Idea and love how the story goes.
    It really should be considered by STS.

I like how you made the set special proc for each class and gives them all importance.

Could I add a suggestion. Since these are old mythic set related why not make the upgraded lvl 36 set also needed for the recipe.
    But then people would take it as an 'upgrade'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    After the old thread was derailed and slightly went off topic, I expected it to be closed and Im glad it was closed. Said mod however has also given me permission to re create it. So please dont post here if you're going to call me an idiot simply because you dont like the idea. Instead post thoughts/feedback like the good ol AL community we have here.

Prepare for a read, my fellow Arlorians...
    Long ago, there were 3 noble champions, 3 who stuck together and faced the deadliest foes who threatened Arlor. 3 who purged evil again, and again. They were known as Himingleva, Uller and Vili.
    During a Great War to save Arlor, the 3 heroes were outnumbered, they had one last option to save Arlor. Use Ancient Arcane items imbued with the very essence of Gods. However using such power came with deadly consequences, such as blindless, fast aging and in some cases, death. They had no choice.
    The 3 Heroes used the items against the forces of evil, banishing countless enemies to the void. Facing hordes upon hordes of enemies and chopping them down as if they were nothing. The Great War was won, however the 3 Heroes were never found. The Nott of Shuyal have spent decades researching, trying to find out what caused their disapearance, and where these Ancient Arcanes could be. Seer Hox believes they are lost to time and space...and thinks he knows a way to retrieve them.

Helm of Himinglevas last stand: 20 STR, 55 DEX, 8 DMG, 500 ARMOR.
    Doublet of Himinglevas last stand: 5 STR, 50 DEX, 15 INT, 1.5% DODGE, 3% CRIT, 5 DMG, 900 ARMOR.
    SET PROC:The Rogues senses sharpen, Increase all damage output by 75% for 10 seconds and increase critical chance by 10%, Cost of all skills is increased by 200% for 10 seconds. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set.
    HOW TO PROC: The Rogue must perform 5 consecutive normal attacks, any skills will reset the counter.

Visage of Ullers last stand:750 ARMOR, 10 DMG, 45 STR, 5 INT.
    Plate of Ullers last stand: 1050 ARMOR, 10 DMG, 47 STR, 18 INT, 3 DEX, 3% DODGE.
    SET PROC: The Warriors Vigor and Strength goes beyond its limits. Grants a damage shield for 4 seconds, Increasing the warriors damage output by 10% and regenerating 5% HP and MANA every second, at the end of the 4 seconds, 20% of the damage absorbed is returned to the attacker. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set.
    HOW TO PROC: The Warrior must absorb 5000 points of damage for this set to proc.

Cowl of Vili's last stand: 25 DEX, 50 INT, 5 DMG, 3% CRIT 340 ARMOR
    Garb of Vili's last stand: 15 STR, 4 DEX, 50 INT, 5 DMG, 650 ARMOR
    SET PROC: The Mage imbues himself with arcane energy, Restoring 5% HP and 10% MANA to all allies in range every 2 seconds for 10 seconds, The Mage and all allies in range gain increased damage output and armor by 10%, and critical chance by 5%. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set
    HOW TO PROC: The Mage must deal 3000 points of damage to enemies.

Im sure you have all noticed, the stats on these pieces of armour arent really up to date. This is because of the proc that they have. If this is to be implemented, Im sure the gameplay will differ to what it is now.

HOW TO OBTAIN
    After months of hard research, Seer Hox has located these items in a distorted wound in time and space, He calls it 'The Void'. The Void is inhabited by far stronger, far more evil entities than Arlor has ever seen, Seer Hox is calling the best of the best to retrieve these artifacts.

THE VOID
    Seer Hox can open a portal to take players to the void, an elite raid style dungeon with a few mobs and boss at the end. The Void houses the toughest foe ever known and is believed to have been banished to the void by the 3 heroes themselves, named The Void Master, and The Void Master also owns the Ancient Arcane artifacts. Upon killing The Void Master, all players regardless of class have a chance to recieve.
    Damaged Helm of Himingleva's last stand
    Damaged Houblet of Himingleva's last stand
    Damaged Visage of Uller's last stand
    Damaged Plate of Uller's last stand
    Damaged Cowl of Vili's last stand
    Damaged Garb of vili's last stand

They are all Tradeable.
    These items provide no stats and can not be equipped, due to a curse that will eventually wound kill and even kill the wearer. However after returning these to Seer Hox he tells you he knows a way to restore the armor to its former glory and remove the curse.
    Seer Hox will require 2 Arcane Shards and 1 Dragonite bar to restore each piece, and finally 50 void essences. Void essences are a guaranteed drop from killing The Void Master, and are Not Tradeable. The Restored pieces are Not Tradeable.
    Are you brave enough to enter the void, and reclaim your ancestors Ancient Armor, Heroes?
    I like your idea but mages dmg is still too low overall clasess (on that set) mages should always have more dmg than a rogue since rogues cd are shorter and aims deals insane dmg not to mention 10%crit passive, also I like think 20dmg on tanks its a liitle to muchos in comparison to the dmg rogues and mages will get from set, procs are good but mage proc is more like a support thing for a team and 5%hp and 10% maná isnt really needed bcuz of mages heal is mucho better on both maná and heal(with the recent upgrade) maybe change that for a dmg proc or hp proc, a shield proc for mages will be redundance tho.
    Ps: I know your a rogué but give some love to mages too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Nice idea!
    But if the heroes are buried and the tombs have their dead bodies in them then this makes no sense at all...
    I know that almost nobody gives a penny about the story but it still makes no sense...
    But NVM the idea is still great >_<
    And raids would be soooo awesome in AL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I really like the idea and see a future in it but in my opinion i would suggest to this new arcane set to have a bit lower stats than the stats of the new mythic set which havent been released yet but to have a much better proc/whole-set stat adding than the new mythic set thanks to this ppl wouldnt get mad as u have 2 choices (better stats or better proc) and both sets will be F2P obtainable so nobody could complain about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    I really like the idea and see a future in it but in my opinion i would suggest to this new arcane set to have a bit lower stats than the stats of the new mythic set which havent been released yet but to have a much better proc/whole-set stat adding than the new mythic set thanks to this ppl wouldnt get mad as u have 2 choices (better stats or better proc) and both sets will be F2P obtainable so nobody could complain about it
    This set actually has similar stats to L36 myth sets so it actually isnt better than new myths. The proc makes it special.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

They stats are absolutely horrible for arcane of lvl 46, and both the rogue pric and the method to proc it are no viable at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    They stats are absolutely horrible for arcane of lvl 46, and both the rogue pric and the method to proc it are no viable at all.
    If I made rogues proc more powerful. Then the other two classes would get destroyed in pvp because you can proc before a fight. Its almost a double damage proc. With good teamwork you can keep your mana up in a clash if the mage also procs their set and has lifegiver.
    The stats are on par with L36 mythics, this is only so glintstone mythics wont be useless for people who worked for them and because these sets have a special proc which no other set does. I designed these sets to release a few months after glintstone just as imbued was with the planar tombs.

P.S. Also I did not want to make this set God like at all, that would be a horrible idea. If this set made you very OP and God like, like the arcane ring did last season. Then everyone who doesnt have access to the set will complain and be kicked out of PvP until they get a set. Im not sure anyone wants the arcane ring crisis to happen again where the people who had it had a serious advantage against people who didnt have it.

Last edited by Titanfall; 08-18-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

So, i like the idea but for the next big items (mythic or arcane) to make them more special, i would prefer, something like enchantment. For example, you get an item(new or current hero legend armors) and search some stuff hox told you all over alor. Doing bosses from all expansions, mb asking old allies for help, even using some of the new mythic crafting matterials. Then maybe Hox with the help of othe blacksmiths Enchant these matterials to the armor making it extremlly powerfull etc etc
    IGN:Hellpank