Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Warriors need a buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Angry [Feedback] Warriors need a buff

After mage and rogue got buffed again! Warriors are uselss atm they are the weakest class only where they are needed is in clasehs to bring warriors back to game pls buff there skills
    1- jugg lasts 15sec cd time 35sec also unbreakable!! Jugg is breaking so fast in pvp/pve if its braking so fast why its named juggernaut?!
    2- let chest spliter do more damage also dont miss targerts cuz it really miss also in pvp/pve
    3- axe cd is too long compared to other warriors skills or mage and rogue as an attack skill
    4- let axe and chest spliter feeble stack
    5- buff warriors in pve cuz no wants a slow party these days

Ty for reading and hope warriros get the buff cuz warriros are the new food in pvp haha!!

Ign:sleep
    Last edited by Mariohekmat; 08-18-2015 at 09:57 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mariohekmat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Warriors are #1 in pvp if u play properly just takes more skill to use then a rogue who can't use more then 4skills lol.
    I agree with jug, even when jug and venge buff (8.5k health) my jug is breaking.

Solution to elites is make them harder as many have stated...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

my full support on fixing warriors so they can hold aggro the entire time and be what they were born to be! a "MEAT SHIELD".

Although I will say no to making Elites super hard, many people solo and many people are not geared enough to handle planar tombs, let alone harder elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

First of all, rouges never got a buff, they got skills fixed. Which was razor shield and health packs. Warriors are pretty fine in PvP Imo, everyone is already favouring wars and mages in clashes, don't make it worse.

My suggestions to make tanks wanted in PvE.

1. Make chest splitter actually have a chance at cancelling red zones.

2. Buff rally cry giving +20 dex, int and str. Also add a debuff which reduces hit chance.

Just some of my ideas. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Disproves For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Rogues got a buff? News to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Well-geared Warriors are very OP, PvE and PvP

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

We wars have been asking for a buff for a year or even more but still no luck.
    So its useless hoping for a buff for wars to happen.
    Taunt is completely broken what's the point of taunting an enemy when they'll just do one attack on you for one sec and go back to killing your other party members.

With the new buff, Mages have more healing strength than wars. They can almost regen 170% of their HP or even more with 1k regen tick for every second for 5 seconds with the new buff while we wars can't even heal 100% of our health with it.

Chest Splitter misses many of the times and does not interrupt mobs or bosses attacks.

Using Axe throw takes to long and while the time your vulnerable. Even in PvP by the time you might pull one enemy a wild rogue will appear and kill you.

Juggernaut is a skill for being invulnerable but still it does nothing much to protect you. What's the point of dodging 20-30% of attacks when just one attack can one shot you.

The thing i hate the most is that wars are tanks for a reason to withstand more amount of hits any class can take so how can we tank when bosses can one shot kill you. Same with Ursoth and many others.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Transfordark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    We wars have been asking for a buff for a year or even more but still no luck.
    So its useless hoping for a buff for wars to happen.
    Taunt is completely broken what's the point of taunting an enemy when they'll just do one attack on you for one sec and go back to killing your other party members.

With the new buff, Mages have more healing strength than wars. They can almost regen 170% of their HP or even more with 1k regen tick for every second for 5 seconds with the new buff while we wars can't even heal 100% of our health with it.

Chest Splitter misses many of the times and does not interrupt mobs or bosses attacks.

Using Axe throw takes to long and while the time your vulnerable. Even in PvP by the time you might pull one enemy a wild rogue will appear and kill you.

Juggernaut is a skill for being invulnerable but still it does nothing much to protect you. What's the point of dodging 20-30% of attacks when just one attack can one shot you.

The thing i hate the most is that wars are tanks for a reason to withstand more amount of hits any class can take so how can we tank when bosses can one shot kill you. Same with Ursoth and many others.
    Warriors did get a buff. Axe throw is now very useful in PvP.

I agree with you that warriors need something more to be relevant in PvE, but they are great in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Warriors skills need to hold aggro. As it stands they get aggro for one second and then the mob is back to attacking the dps units. If warriors skills did a better job of holding aggro this would go a long way.

How about also adding a 5 second cool down for health potions in elite maps(I know the devs have mentioned a cool down has been contemplated in the past)? I realize this won't be extremely popular but if warriors now hold aggro and pots take 5 seconds to cool down mages and rogues would be dead without a fatty. This would also make the new improved mage heal valuable in elites. It could be necessary to keep the tank alive. The downside to this is of course all runs become slower, but at least warriors would get back into pve.

Both of these options have zero effect on pvp as well so it doesn't mess up the current game mechanics.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    Warriors skills need to hold aggro. As it stands they get aggro for one second and then the mob is back to attacking the dps units. If warriors skills did a better job of holding aggro this would go a long way.

How about also adding a 5 second cool down for health potions in elite maps(I know the devs have mentioned a cool down has been contemplated in the past)? I realize this won't be extremely popular but if warriors now hold aggro and pots take 5 seconds to cool down mages and rogues would be dead without a fatty. This would also make the new improved mage heal valuable in elites. It could be necessary to keep the tank alive. The downside to this is of course all runs become slower, but at least warriors would get back into pve.

Both of these options have zero effect on pvp as well so it doesn't mess up the current game mechanics.
    I would hate a pot cooldown. I really don't want to increase the time it takes to run maps. I want wars to be more powerful, with team buffs or enemy debuffs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

i say make Axe cooldown shorter. maybe 5 secs instead of 7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Cross class combos for massive damage or massive debuffs to the enemy would be a good idea. VB affecting the whole party is a good idea. Fixing and enhancing feeble and taunt is a good idea. Buffing axe even more is not one.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Warriors won't get buffed cuz not even THE DEVS PLAY AS WARRIORS!
    I mean,come on sts,at E3 2012 the guy representing you said that his favourite class is the warrior because he can deal heavy amounts of damage...
    Link to video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9aEum-sgg
    The warriors being useless is one of the two reasons i deleted my warrior (the other one being that i was playing as a guest).
    Plus,i'm 75% sure that more than half of the new players choose the warrior,cause everyone wants to play as the big guy with muscles...
    A solution to buffing the warriors IMO is that sts should do a significant buff over their damage,cause 95% of the dungeons need damage in order to be finished fast.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree with Sleep.
    1. Upgrade juggernaut, Warriors have juggernaut to stay alive/take hits and help teammate. Juggernaut should be unbeatable but many players can easily break it because we dont have enough hp/armor.
    2. Axe cd should be 4 or max 5 seconds.
    3. When you use auto hit and then use chest splitter very fast, You'll miss the target please fix this.
    4. Imo, Warriors should have 2x armor and hp compare to rogue and I am sure tanks would be good just like rogue and mage!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilpoison For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Nerf tanks

But really, I don't mind if any outcome arises as long cs isn't messed with. Most of the cs issues are usually affected by personal ping and imo is what creates a skill barrier between classes (real skill). I Don't play much anymore but I know about every class and how it plays in pvp, and I have to say that axe is pretty op if you use it like an aimed shot. Aim a rogue in clash and they are gone most likely lol. If you prefer using cs, then <200 ping should suffice. Anything above that will make it hard to play with.

Jugg, if used wisely, is long enough for your team to kill the opposite before you die (it rarely breaks vs 3 Mages xD). Vs a team with rogues, 3k+ Armor and 9k + hp isn't bad.

Oh and asp, you want 5 yen? XD

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea well geared but if not. lol how clever r u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default for once pls !

just for once n be fair for tanks . all players look for dps for pve. how can we earn gold or gear up ? everytime when rogue or mage complains to sts about this n that, sts will do it for them . but how bout us as a tank ? all make a rogue or mage ? atlease buff something for us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree buff tanks for once

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zackyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

The only time tanks are "OP" in PVP is when:

Tanks are stacked.
    Tanks are fighting mages.
    Tanks are overgeared compared to the opponent.

Tanks struggle against rogues and will usually lose just like mage loses to rogue.

Your request for feeble stacking doesn't make sense. Feeble negates all criticals. Lets say it makes critical 0% or -100%. Stacking it would be pointless.

CS needs more range. I think the damage is fine for PVP. Multiple things need to be addressed in PVE though.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    Well-geared Warriors are very OP, PvE and PvP
    Incorrect.

Well-geared of any class can be "OP" especially when fighting undergeared.

Warriors are not "OP" in PVE, at all, even at max gear. They continue to be slower than rogues that are not as well geared.