Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garetta Dailies - Nomerite Quests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Garetta Dailies - Nomerite Quests

What do you all think of these quests? I think it's too much.

I did the helmet quest after so much trouble and work just to get orc tags. Then you need 30 insignia. It took me very long time to get 30 insignia. After I got 30, I was so relieved to finally be done. This feeling last 6 seconds until I turned in the quest and found out there's a ring quest after it. Last night someone told me there's a pendant quest after ring and armor quest after that.

This is too much to do the same map over and over and over. I'm tired and elites not here yet. If the mythic quest is anything like this, I give up. Please sts make it so we can trade / buy mythic in auction so we can do the maps we enjoy for gold. Garetta i don't like. How you expect warrior to struggle to save up all these insignia and do the daily orc tag? It's too much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

1) Nomite easy to get. Just do daylies and you get 14orc tags per day(10-20 mins depending on parties) . Leggionaire's tho need much farm doing the maps over and over again( you can buy it tho)
    2) you will be able to buy any of the mythic matterials but they wont be affordable i guess
    3) plush i think it will be harder farming the mythic
    4) you need to do the quests before going for mythic quests.
    5) If you could buy whole mythic price would be way higher. This way any player that plays the game much has chances
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

many people thought that orc slayer set is useless and they didnt do they dailies,but then they found out we need to this quest to get the mythic quest
    Many player regret it to not started doing dailies before (like me)
    1) I think a update like 10 orc tags per daily (20 per day) would be much better
    2)insignia should drop from mobs too rarely ) like vials but i guess in new elite maps it will drop from mobs.... good !
    3) :> i cant wait for elite released yeey

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You are better off farming something else and buying the insignias.

Perhaps they will do a double insignia / orc tag event before the new elites.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

If you don't think the quests are worth it,then simply don't do them.YOU will be the one who will be left behind with the gear.
    But yeah,it would be nice if insignias would be a drop in elite.And would also be nice if there would be another orc tag daily quest...and if sts will BUFF THE ORCSLAYING GEAR ...yeah,that would be great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Unfair how people lacking for example say gold or planar fragments will beg for more gold in the market or double planar fragments.

How people with not enough teeth will beg for double teeth.

By beg I mean beg the luck goddess(aka STS).

Not fair, people with endgame complaining about nothing to farm, here's something not enough gold in the world can get you.

I really love the concept of this new blacksmith quest. Would love to see what crafting of gear we can do when Gnomes are the ones Arlor is influenced from. Better gems, gear that one can only craft and not sell. The possibilities are infinite!

Go farm those insignias if you want a mythic set. Personally I would say take your time since one can farm elite gear when elite come out but its going to take quite a while to finish those ingredients. Anyone whose done those orcslaying gear can tell you what you should stock upon.

P.S.: Dimitri I'll happily take my 10k for guessing we would be going to the land of green smurfs dwelling in gardens.
    Hmm...i'd really like to see what does the Glintstone city looks like when it's not destroyed.
    P.S.:The bet was about Northal.When he comes out,i'd be more than happy to take your money 😇

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thanks for you thoughts.

- The orc tags are not easy for everyone. PVE is not fun for everyone. Some of my friends say that if they can't buy the new mythics that they won't play anymore. They only do PVP
    - Price is no problem. I buy platinum so that I don't have to do the PVE

There is a whole part of this game that is pvp and those people don't like pve. I don't know why punish those people into doing something they don't want to do. This is a game and is supposed to be fun. I'm not saying maybe to make it easier because I know some people like to do this stuff. All i'm saying is make it so that those people can sell it and make a profit and others like my friends and I can just buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pompous View Post
    Thanks for you thoughts.

- The orc tags are not easy for everyone. PVE is not fun for everyone. Some of my friends say that if they can't buy the new mythics that they won't play anymore. They only do PVP

There is a whole part of this game that is pvp and those people don't like pve. I don't know why punish those people into doing something they don't want to do. This is a game and is supposed to be fun. I'm not saying maybe to make it easier because I know some people like to do this stuff. All i'm saying is make it so that those people can sell it and make a profit and others like my friends and I can just buy.
    Yeah I'm also not a fan of the quest chain either. It feels like busy work with a terrible reward at the end. Running a single map over and over and over again isn't anyone's ideas of fun, pve or pvp.

I believe all materials for the mythic are tradable but we all have to trudge through this dud to even be able to craft the set.

My guess is the set will be account bound.

What else that's annoying is if you play two classes you are really screwed. I can't fathom doing this quest on two toons. Yeah.... No.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Just do the daily Orc tag quests, very easy and fast and then just buy the insignias.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pompous View Post
    Thanks for you thoughts.

If you are rich its gonna be easy for you. You can buy insignia and for tag, If you lazy clear mob just Invite 3 people for your party and pay them. You can pay 50-100k per people. Let them clear enemies. You just stand and extract gems and watch the them fight. Whos dont like easy profit 50-100k per 30 minutes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Yeah I'm also not a fan of the quest chain either. It feels like busy work with a terrible reward at the end. Running a single map over and over and over again isn't anyone's ideas of fun, pve or pvp.

I believe all materials for the mythic are tradable but we all have to trudge through this dud to even be able to craft the set.

My guess is the set will be account bound.

What else that's annoying is if you play two classes you are really screwed. I can't fathom doing this quest on two toons. Yeah.... No.
    Yes candylicks it feels like busy work. I dread doing these quests just like I dread vacuuming the house or washing the dishes after having company over for dinner. It's too much. What is going to happen after we finish this quest? My guess is that we'll start a new mythic quest that will be 10x as long. No thank you, that is not my idea of fun. That is not why i open this app to play. I'd do something productive in real life than something not fun in a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ollashed View Post
    many people thought that orc slayer set is useless and they didnt do they dailies,but then they found out we need to this quest to get the mythic quest
    Many player regret it to not started doing dailies before (like me)
    1) I think a update like 10 orc tags per daily (20 per day) would be much better
    2)insignia should drop from mobs too rarely ) like vials but i guess in new elite maps it will drop from mobs.... good !
    3) :> i cant wait for elite released yeey

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk
    what mythic quest? i need more info about that quest.
    is there another mythic item other than slatrock?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frans3q View Post
    what mythic quest? i need more info about that quest.
    is there another mythic item other than slatrock?
    after ursoth, you will be able to farm elites, find the matterials and craft mythic items lvl 46
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

You'd be complaining if you finished the nomerite quests line in 10mins and was bored with nothing to work for after

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    You'd be complaining if you finished the nomerite quests line in 10mins and was bored with nothing to work for after
    No they really did design the quest chain sub par. And for a set that is less than crate gear? I don't see the logic. It would have been slightly more interesting to require one run in each map but now we just run map 2 to expedite the process.

I'm thankful to be almost done with the set, I don't feel that I accomplished anything great and will never use it. Just that it bored me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

*clears throat*

The orc slayer set is nothing more than a base armour for the Glintstone set. A bit like the dark crystal sets for the imbued set, hence the naffness of the orcs slayer set. I know it has an awesome name giving it the allure that it's an OP orc killing set but it isn't, you couldn't even scare a duck with it.

I'm dreading the non existent ingredient drops to convert this set to the glintstone, a bit like the Nekro vials. I don't mind running for something but not for the next 3 years in hope and in vain XD
    Last edited by Xorrior; 08-19-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

^^ This. This is another way to make you play only one character (together with the pets). I dunno if StS really thought about it, but as it stands now u need 5,5-6 million to buy the insignias for 2 toons, or about 2000-2200 runs to farm them (rolf). Either way it is unbearable, the latter more so than the former.

It would have been semi acceptable if those were at least with ok-ish stats, but at it stands now, they are just inferior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

No they really did design the quest chain sub par. And for a set that is less than crate gear? I don't see the logic. It would have been slightly more interesting to require one run in each map but now we just run map 2 to expedite the process.

I'm thankful to be almost done with the set, I don't feel that I accomplished anything great and will never use it. Just that it bored me.
    That's why they need to get the balance right between too quick and tedious

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wait a sec bro...
    Dont do quiests for now...
    Cause if you are not rich then you need to farm the whole mythic items and that will be very hard... for us..
    First save your all orc tags...
    Dont waist a single of them...
    Farm insignias.......
    And sell them ...
    It will make you lots of gold for buying 1 or 2 mythic pieces...
    M not in hurry in buying mythic sets...
    I will wait till most of the players complet there quiests then insignia price will go down to 7-10 k..
    Then buy them and complet your quiest...
    Just do one thing conplet daily farm inwignias and sell them....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Insignia prices where between 5-8k initially, then 15, but people decided to do other stuff. Now the insignia prices have gone up, why the outcry.

Orc slayer set was going to become glintstone, it was pointed out in the craft gear post by Remiem. It's not as if it wasn't pointed out. But if you wasted your time doing other stuff and not buying when cheap, or wasting majority of your gold on vanities, I'm sorry but it's your fault.

You was told what was needed to fashion orc slayer and then from it glintstone. I know a lot of people said they weren't told but read carefully and between the lines. Nomerite > Orc > Glint. The new modus operandi is gear crafting it has been hinted by DEVs and mods for a while now. The experiment was the imbued sets. I can now see outcries of not fair and so forth... But it's not as if it was secret knowledge.

My post sounds harsh but a lot of people have been harsh towards DEVs about lack of info, the thing is, info was given, the lack of reading it properly on your part is to blame. For example I bought haxonite, turns out he nerfs the party, I read his AA wrong, do I blame the DEVs....NO! I blame myself.

Re-read all relevant posts and mentions, you'll see info was there all along.

Also drop rates of insignia can be buffed just wait and see, it might all change when elites hit.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the DEVs of this game about the screaming threads they get, sometimes it's not even their fault. You know if they wanted to they can remove general discussion and just post notices and announcements. I've seen that happen in another game forum. Personally I think they should I see too many negative posts and yes I've been guilty of some, but these guys like me and you have feelings too.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 08-19-2015 at 09:08 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1