Thread: Please fix mage's frost bolt skill in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Thank you for correcting me.

I will correct myself
    It should be a bow proc which stuns. After that stun . Aim shadow combo and mage is dead in less than 3 seconds. No chance to defend or attack. Is that fair ?
    Actually, rogue doesn't even need to stun a mage. Rogue is OP.

Main topic on this thread is frost skill bug which needs to be fixed.
    In a 1-1 rogue is op the way in a clash Mages are op. but mages are very good now they can beat rogues in 1-1 if the mage knows what is he doing.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    In a 1-1 rogue is op the way in a clash Mages are op. but mages are very good now they can beat rogues in 1-1 if the mage knows what is he doing.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    I don't wanna argue more about who can kill who any further. It does not mean I agree with you. It never ends so I am gonna stop this argument on this thread.

As I have said in earlier post some people won't be happy if this bug is fixed.

I will emphasize again that the bug needs to be fixed.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Hmm i think ice is pretty op in pvp, vsd a Mage with ice today and had a hard time getting any hits in due to the ice slowing me down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I don't know which section should I make this thread . Pvp or bug section . I am sorry to post it here.

Anyways the issue about frost bolt skill, it does not stun and also it adds time to the stun immunity of opposite party in PVP. Due to this bug we cannot fight rogues in 1 on 1 vs. It's important because this bug is causing heavy imbalance between mage and rogue.

I hope STS listens to this. I know rogue will just get more angry if it's fixed. But important thing is, I am not asking for any buffs. I am just expecting a balance between rogue and mage class.

Thank you for your kind attention.
    It never stuns and it can't freeze because that'd be op. It isn't bugged it's fixed.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Are you sure you think this bug is useful against mage vs rogue? You said 100% in what context? Even if rogue are slowed down a little bit, skilled rogue who knows the good timing can get all their packs. And I know what happens when they get all their packs
    ( slow down is not so noticeable like arcane patch, nilbog poison pool)
    While kiting rogues opposite of where there packs are if they sp too far from packs while slowed or stunned they're dead unless u make the mistake of letting the pressure off them

Last edited by CheifR; 08-24-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    It never stuns and it can't freeze because that'd be op. It isn't bugged it's fixed.

I think you missed some of the post/conversation we had before your comment. Please read all post and comment.

Reply for your last post.
    I already told that I won't do the debate about who can kill who. Anyways I know how to fight rogues as a mage. I don't mean to be rude. Chill.

I understand if mages get frost bolt freeze then mages will dominate every other class.

My only concern about frost bolt is about giving stun immunity without stunning and resetting stun immunity timer when enemy was stunned before. Which is unfair.

Please read before commenting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I think you missed some of the post/conversation we had before your comment. Please read all post and comment.

Reply for your last post.
    I already told that I won't do the debate about who can kill who. Anyways I know how to fight rogues as a mage. I don't mean to be rude. Chill.

I understand if mages get frost bolt freeze then mages will dominate every other class.

My only concern about frost bolt is about giving stun immunity without stunning and resetting stun immunity timer when enemy was stunned before. Which is unfair.

Please read before commenting.
    U said many many times that frost not freezing should be fixed that's what I'm going off. Chill? I'm not mad lol. I'm not denying that actual bugs previously stated should be fixed. I apologized if my post wasn't worded well enough.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

U said many many times that frost not freezing should be fixed that's what I'm going off. Chill? I'm not mad lol. I'm not denying that actual bugs previously stated should be fixed. I apologized if my post wasn't worded well enough.

I will say again. If you want to discuss further at least read all my post in this thread. Ty

Clarification: I am more concerned about the stun immunity now, not the stun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I will say again. If you want to discuss further at least read all my post in this thread. Ty

Clarification: I am more concerned about the stun immunity now, not the stun.
    Lol I read what you've said and addressed it. I'm not straying off topic talking about 1v1s specifically and the key word in your post "NOW" if you object to my other comments pleases elaborate but responding "read my past posts" doesn't quite explain what it is you disagree on

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I actually find this pretty anoying as well since on a vs or a 5vs5 clash when i use ice skill i cant stun my enemy properly I would like to see this bug (if its a bug) fixed since a stun is a major situation chance many times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Frost bolt will never be fix, they are leaning more towards rogue in PVP... many of time i got rouges trash talking against mage (i.e me) saying easy target... food .... sns mage more more .... come feed me ...

Rogues have skills to escape fast + neckro speed. Not unless we use gale we have no chance to chase them. Most mage skills needs charging to be effective i.e FB / Shield invulnerability etc..

Funny ain'it .. ? I am fully geared with arcane pet yet the equation of winning is lower than most fully geared rogues not mentioning names. O ya .. trying blaming me for not being as good those rogues maybe it sounds better.

Look at most mage KDR vs Rogues you can tell the difference
    Last edited by will0; 08-24-2015 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Lol I read what you've said and addressed it. I'm not straying off topic talking about 1v1s specifically and the key word in your post "NOW" if you object to my other comments pleases elaborate but responding "read my past posts" doesn't quite explain what it is you disagree on

LOL . Thank you for reviving this thread.

Anyways,

Some player confirmed that frost skill used to freeze in PVP. At certain point STS removed freeze ability from frost skill. That means, mages got NERFED.

However, I believe and agree that mages freeze ability will be OP. I respect that decision as bringin back freeze ability will create another drama.

Another issue about frost bolt skill is the stun immunity and reset, it provides to the damge receiving party. I assume everyone agree that it's a bug.

We have been playing with this bug for I don't know how long. I am hoping STS will fix this bug before releasing new duel map.

Thank you for listening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Anyways,

Some player confirmed that frost skill used to freeze in PVP. At certain point STS removed freeze ability from frost skill. That means, mages got NERFED.

However, I believe and agree that mages freeze ability will be OP. I respect that decision as bringin back freeze ability will create another drama.

Another issue about frost bolt skill is the stun immunity and reset, it provides to the damge receiving party. I assume everyone agree that it's a bug.

We have been playing with this bug for I don't know how long. I am hoping STS will fix this bug before releasing new duel map.

Thank you for listening.
    +1 to this pls STG take a look at this since endless stun inmunity on a vs (in case mage spam ice bolt skill) will wreck us mages on 1vs1 arena at twink brackets where characters dont have much dodge percent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Anyways,

Thank you for listening.
    I'm aware of how it used to work. I feel like I'm kind of talking to a wall although I do agree the actual bug should be fixed.

Using Tapatalk