Thread: Another Sewer Quest Glitch (es)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Another Sewer Quest Glitch (es)

I cannot unlock the daily: Bandit King and Queen quest on my 52 bird.

I understand you have to finish most other quests before you can see that quest, but I have completed all available ones (I already unlocked this quest with my bear and Mage).

Just so you don't think I'm crazy, my last quest was Noodles, and I've unlocked (and completed) all the other four dailys.

Also, after completing the contamination protocol quest in Noxious Times, it still keeps a yellow ! on top of the guy next day you come (or next time). The quest is then offered again, and almost every player I've seen has accepted the quest, and not just used the "activate decontamination procedure" button below. Problem there is once you've accepted the quest, I don't believe you can select the initiate button again.

Thanks!

Edit: The problem was solved... somehow
    Last edited by Duped; 05-05-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    Duped - Lvl 65 Mage
    Conanursan - Lvl 65 Bear
    Isniped - Lvl 65 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You have do all of the quests to defeat the five bosses in order to get it. Are you sure there's none left?
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I tried to make that clear in my first post, but yes No other quests are even available in sewers to me now.
    Duped - Lvl 65 Mage
    Conanursan - Lvl 65 Bear
    Isniped - Lvl 65 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Not sure then. My other character didn't have a quest available from Lilly. I made sure before I turned in the last boss quest. The second I turned it in she had a quest. I had also hit 19 quests and this doesn't include any of the dailies or the last bounty.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

On the contamination protocol, if you've completed it and then accidentally accept it again (thus removing the initiation button), just abandon it. You should be able to choose initiate decontamination.

(This is how it used to work)

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Fyrce, I agree, and I try to tell people to do this, but I guess it's just to complicated for them? I have no idea. Also, as weird as this is, I went back into Much Hovel and Lily had the grey question mark over her head. When I checked my quest log, it was in there? I am positive I ran all over and had no more question marks, but whatever! It's there now, so nevermind.
    Duped - Lvl 65 Mage
    Conanursan - Lvl 65 Bear
    Isniped - Lvl 65 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Ok, what am I missing... I've done all the dailies, map says 21/30 completed... but no one is offering me any quests, no ! or ? on anyone...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    Ok, what am I missing... I've done all the dailies, map says 21/30 completed... but no one is offering me any quests, no ! or ? on anyone...
    There's a quest guide in the Player's Guide section of these forums. Check and make sure that you've completed all of the quests. Three of them require you to be level 56 and four of them are not available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    There's a quest guide in the Player's Guide section of these forums. Check and make sure that you've completed all of the quests. Three of them require you to be level 56 and four of them are not available.
    I was referring to what I was missing for the quest the OP was speaking of, I've checked the lists and pretty sure I've done all that I can... of course, since we don't have any completed quest log I can't be sure. No one is offering me anything (lvl 55), so I'm a bit confused on what I'm missing.

Never mind, apparently I missed one of the gobbie ones and forgot to check there.
    Last edited by Valsacar; 06-13-2011 at 10:26 AM.