Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It look nice thanks STS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Constructive feedback is always encouraged.
    Hope the entalged trap stun won't work also in pvp, if axes too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Just looked mage statu. its a joke? i dont think a lvl 46 mage gotta need 67 61 mana from gears.

YOU better change it. Also they are ugly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rstilzchen View Post
    Hm, my current gear is better than this, but still can be improved. I mean, why I should hunt for this, if I wont use it?

I'm a mage. For me 45% crit better than 35 even with 20% chance to hit again, because I aim with lightning single currently unprotected target, and it's better to hit this target harder, than hit one more target under shield with less damage inflicted to each of them.

Obviously, we sacrifice arcane ring and mythic amulet 41 for this set bonus. That should mean armor and helmet should be any good. But I still prefer old armor and helm with crit stat. Even if ignore rings and amulets, my choice is old gear rather than new.

Maybe it deserves to redistribute crit stat between items, and add some amount of crit to shared pool. Currently, total crit from this set is lower than crit stat of imbued armor, even without gems.

It would be very good step to PvP balance also. That fact that wars so weak in vs, it's another story. But mage can win rogue only if sorc has HIGH amount of crit.
    If you will say that main stat for sorc is dps(dmg), I'll say - go to PvP with your damage.
    If you will say that those tiny HP and armor increases are very important for sorc, I'll say - go to PvP with your HP and armor.
    With existing gear and skills, the only one right build for mage is maxing crit.
    Tbh its the true. a mage need crit in the pvp.
    %20 lighting not worth to choice new set, it will weak.
    Maybe %50 would work.

Also as Haligali said

thats was a nice good joke, ok we laugh can you done your joke and show us real mythics?

%20 lighting with bad statu a bad joke.

67 + 61 mana from helmet amulat can work on rogue but on mage no one need that mana...

Also old mythic looks good. But this mythic really need a vanity to hide. what a ugly looks really ugly.

i am bored from useless items useless pets useless weapons events.

Players waited to long for 46 map, we got 3 useless map.

Players waited event and a useless event.

Players waited new mythics but again useless gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    The procs are fine, buff the stats so that they are atleast at par with the endgame gear half of the players are running around with.

I don't see why rogues are complaining about the proc, they can still use traps in tombs and a bunch of maps, they might be able to use them in PvP or in glintstone maps but when has a rogue ever used traps in PvP. Mages can't use lightning(proc) in PvP 1v1s or at bosses.

I remember a rogue telling me rogues should be using traps in km3, so its not too bad. To all the rogues complaining about class balance, idk what the hula bula is about. For 3 seasons mages have complained about class balance and now that we finally have it, you want things to go back to being useful in clashes and being on top of the lbr in PvP kills and event lbrs? Nope not right. Be happy that they didn't add debuff removal upgrade on heal.

Edit: class balance in PvP :P
    Warriors are already strong in pvp. You want to make them even more op? Instead of 1 person with -25% armor we will have 3/5 of the team with it. Mages can proc that extra lightning in pvp. Thats 2 chances to do solid crits. Also since when did rogues use trap in pvp? They never worked well there. So that argument is invalid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Well I guess we can pull in 3 mobs since we cant taunt them properly.
    THIS! I haven't heard anything about better balancing/buffing the warrior class the devs have beeeen saying was going to happen in this expansion. If I use 3 axes, pull 3 mobs, the they run straight to the most crit. Which isn't the tank = dead group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

well,if these buffs are implemented in pvp, we might as well as remove rogues from clashes. imagine 3 tank constantly using axe and applying feeble debuff that removes all armour buffs and stacks. and mages skill is rather fine....as long as it doesnt loop. rogue skill is op in pve but a complete joke in pvp, cus it doesnt even work!

it seems like sts are making rogues even more op in pve, which is ridiculous, and mages and tanks more op in pvp, which is also ridiculous. it seems like sts are doing the exact opposite of what they need to do, pushing.rogues out of pvp and mages plus tanks out of pve. is this a joke?
    From mortal hope springs immortal power
    toons: goebejake rogue, saltspear mage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nelson131 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    Just looked mage statu. its a joke? i dont think a lvl 46 mage gotta need 67 61 mana from gears.

YOU better change it. Also they are ugly
    Yeah... They can't seem to get a GOOD LOOKING piece of armor for mage, which makes VANITIES almost a NECESSITY.... I also noticed during the elondrian event they had a special "monarch dress" for rogues in addition to the other rogue vanities and mages & warriors were mysteriously left out???... Why only rogues had a special extra vanity??? Mage needs vanities more than rogues and warriors due to mage armors being sooo ugly all the time...

In exchange for the ugliness of the new lv 46 mythic mage armor set there had BETTER be a special extra vanity for mages in the upcoming halloween event... It's only fair....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    No offense Zeus, but it seems from your post, you give me the feeling that you would want Rogues to be OP versus other classes.

Now obviously, looking at my TDM/CTF KDR, I don't PvP. But I see these "buffs" as more of a way to make PvP a bit towards being fair for the classes; or at least a way for mages and warriors to "catch up" to the rogues, who, from my times playing AL, have always been the OP class, the class that people always favored when creating parties and running maps. Countless times, I've read in chats "One more for [map name] need rogue", and sometimes, "too many mages/warriors. It'll slow us down, we need rogue"
    You just said you do not PvP. So, how do you know what to balance if you do not see maxed end game clashes?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Warriors dont need a third axe....they should get an extended cs range or ignore 40% dmg on VB..heck jug breaks like peper.....might aswell have to break through two sheets xp

Idk bout u guys but the 20% for free light strike sounds a bit low...idk..imo it should be a 50/50 chance to strike multiple enemies on charged light.it would benefit pvp and pve .

Rogue traps are cool with 100% pull but only pve...maybe add a a reflect damage,like the orc kings,Razorshield but just for like the first 3-4seconds .would benefit both pvp nd pve ^.^

Anyways thats my two cents!
    Last edited by Spell; 08-22-2015 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You just said you do not PvP. So, how do you know what to balance if you do not see maxed end game clashes?
    Maxed clashes? > dps fight.. Just an example why warriors useless in pvp: try aim+priecer combo, after that nekro and again combo.. just guess the result.. One of my reasons why I would stop playing with Warrior, if sts won't do anything about that pvp and pve balance..

Useless wars at pve and pvp both
    Last edited by Mucsi; 08-22-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    Maxed clashes? > dps fight.. Just an example why warriors useless in pvp: try aim+priecer combo, after that nekro and again combo.. just guess the result.. One of my reasons why I would stop playing with Warrior, if sts won't do anything about that pvp and pve balance..

Useless wars at pve and pvp both
    Then dont be slow... Even i can 2 combo some warriors if theyre too slow on using horn. Endgame is all about timing and nekros.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Wow avikk rely you think there gona alow traps in pvp? U thi k rouges were op b4 all you would have to do is have 4 rouges trap after trap game over bud. Smh think b4 you say so ething like that bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Bud i see you in multiple threads always playing the victim no one said any thing about nerfing war or mage i fact most ppl agree mages need better proc so dont play that poor me game i see you always doing

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    we don't use trap in new maps or in pvp. And warriors axe throw buff is not good?? what are you trying to tell us buddy?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    I know bro trap is a useless skill in pvp..
    But hey its gear bonous not a skill any more so it has higher chance to work in pvp i mean what if it gives you same skill works same in pvp too as pve..
    Its not skill its a upgraded skill ..that can also work in pvp too...
    I mean why most of the rouges are commenting that this is a useless skill bonous..
    Its bonous for set so may be it has same chances to work in pvp too as pve..
    And it will make rouges more pve orriented..
    cause 3 rouges in a party can always keep mobs stunn and kill the with other 3 damage skills..
    4 rouges= 16 sec. Of stunn for mobs..
    Isnt that op with 100% chance..
    I mean mobs cant stunn you if they are stuned by you.. so..
    Think bout it first mate...
    It will work in pvp or not its a myth but if it work rouges will be most usable class in pvp clashes too..
    Now bout warrior..
    What we got a skill that pull 3 mobs or players in pvp..
    I mean its usefull in pvp but what bout in 1v1 matches and pve..
    It will do nothing in pve cause axe have a long cd.. so useless skill in pve..
    And for making it more usefull make
    It will pull 2 mobs and have 20% less cd that will make it more use full..
    Mages.
    I didnt get why they are even complaining..
    I mean 20 % chances of using a skill again.. i mean its too op in clashes/1v1/pve....
    I mean if it luckly work 1 -2 time continously they can take any tank down by just usiing 1 skill..
    Just press button 2-3 times ohh where are the tanks and rouges i was fighting with..
    Its not balanced in 1v1 tanks and rouges are more nerfed against mages even in clashes and in pve too...
    New rengol maps dont have large area..
    If a party with 2 neck 2 toor of 4 mages droping clock and raining light can clear the whole map more faster then 4 rouges..
    And stats also need a large upgrade it not good to have these stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Warrior need an adjust overall most of its skills, not just as a set bonus..

Jugg and vg should be scaled by level so twink gets weaker and end game gets stronger.
    Taunt should work stronger.
    Cs should cancel and have longer range.
    Axe should debuff more (pve) and pull bosses.
    And tanks should dmg more overall in pve too.
    Not just for a set bonus, they need an adjust.

Back to subject.
    Imo warrior skill is not as great as you imagine too.
    We can't pull one person to gang in pvp anymore. When try to pull one mob in elite, it might wake up other mobs too. Honestly don't see what's really good about this.

Mage 20% chance is bit low imo too. Skill itself seems good. Should not be too high too because skill Cd is only 3 sec.

Rogue skill sounds too Op for pve. They won't need any other class again because trap can be out so many with some luck. 4 sec will make mobs forever stunned when rogues time traps well.
    Even with stun immune in pvp, if it has chance to stun 4 sec for every sec while it's on, it's gonna be Op like old breeze. They won't even need mage because trap will pull, stun and dot.
    We never know how it will actually work before we see it in action tho.

Stat seems bit low as it's called 'mythic'. But that could be pros and cons so I'll leave it as it is.
    Last edited by Excuses; 08-22-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

i am really dissapointed
    if you want to give us more choices, release about 5-6 sets with similar stats but different procs, armors that give skill bonuses at a progressing level:
    AKA
    armor set 1 : gives 10% more chance to crit light
    armor ring 1 : gives 2.5% more chance to crit light

In this way, players would choose would they go all out on 1 skill, or would they more balance it out, but lose some strong percentages, or just go for the highest stat build...
    Either way, the difference in stats can not be that great....

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Another thing I noticed with the new mage mythic robes is the +68 mana.... C'mon, No mage needs that addition because 168 mana is how much mana it costs to cast the LEAST MANA CONSUMING skill (224 the most) and 68 mana is not even half of that (the average lv 46 mage already has 5500-6000 mana)....

I would suggest replacing that +68 mana with some other stat buff.... Adding +68 mana to a mage's stats is like adding +5 to a warrior's health stats.... Pretty useless/unnecessary... Just my opinion.....
    +1 mages really dont need extra mana .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Caabatric i realy like that idea alot. If traps were to work in pvp that would be a huge mistake by sts i mean huge. But i guess for pve traps will be fine just gona make sure we have nekros in every party i was sort of hopeing for some sort of added protection as a rouge. Also not clear on this can some one pls answer is the 20% lighting strike only after u use lighting strike or any skill you have a chance to get a free lighting strike?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    Caabatric i realy like that idea alot. If traps were to work in pvp that would be a huge mistake by sts i mean huge. But i guess for pve traps will be fine just gona make sure we have nekros in every party i was sort of hopeing for some sort of added protection as a rouge. Also not clear on this can some one pls answer is the 20% lighting strike only after u use lighting strike or any skill you have a chance to get a free lighting strike?
    Im assuming its like an automatic cooldown like rogue traps 20% to throw down another trap.

Unless its just free as in...takes no mana to cast your next lightning? Lol if so that is .....
    Last edited by Spell; 08-22-2015 at 02:13 PM.