Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Soloing wt4 with traps will be faster now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The stats were supposed to be lesser, but in return we essentially get what is a bonus skill. That's the trade off.
    After all that work getting the 4 piece set (2 times... Orcslaying 1st, then the 46 mythics 2nd) i'd say receiving the bonus skill as a trade off is highway robbery....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very nice, we like!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    What people not realize is this lol. There is NO BONUS unless 4 piece are equipped. For Mage and rogue as of right now looking at the primary stats of ARCANE RING AND ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT comparing to the MYTHIC RING AND MYTHIC PENDANT, it is without a doubt if you switch from arcane ring and planar pendant to 46 mythic ring and pendant you will minus 400-500 health. On top of that also minus damage as the 46 ring has NO DAMAGE STATS. also without arcane ring is also -170 armor. Which the new 46 helmet and armor will make up for, still That's a huge drop. So in short. You basically GETTING NO ADD ON in stats but also losing health and damage for an extra perk in skill wise.

It's just more option and more variety in equipments and option.

It's basically like playing with a LEPRECHAUN ON xD. Lol
    Yup... This ^... Don't think the set bonus is worth losing everything everything else... Unless your just after the vanity aspect of it, lol
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

can we stop a sec and look at the REAL STATS!
    i mean the stats for mage helmet look like lvl 36 mythic *upgraded*
    the lvl 36 mythic helm : 25 dex , 49 int , 2.48% crit , 3.82 damage 350 armor
    THE NEW MYTHIC HELM ! : 24 dex , 50 int , 73 health , 7.00 damage , 482 armor
    i mean come on ! there's no hugh Difference Between the old one and the new one
    who would pay milions to get more damage and armor and health ?
    -
    the lvl 43 mythic armor is batter than this 46 armor (mage)
    -
    and the mythic ring for mage don't have damage *_* like really ?
    -
    and the only thing i like it is the amulet
    i think good for who can't craft the lvl 41 pendent
    i still use eerie lvl 41 .. it give 500 health and 2.00 crit
    -
    btw i hope you change the look of mage
    if you can cover the body with black ( like war and rogue ) that would be great
    thanks sts
    -

the only good thing is that the price of my enc eye will go up hehehehe
    Last edited by Saud; 08-21-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Wow...all I can say is wtf. I understand thst the big pull is the set bonus and it's clearly spelled out in the post that the set just doesn't give bonus stats, it gives a proc but come on. 46 myths that don't even compete with what is already available? I think before any revision is done to this set there needs to be transparency as to what the stats are with the set bonus, not just the proc. Who knows maybe it'll be a bit more comparable to the planar pendent/arcane ring combo. As it is, I don't see myself really having an in treat in this set tbh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

so high end sorcerer have to put down arcane ring and planar pendant, lower dex lower str, for a 20% chance free mana lightning.

hmmm.... I cant see how this expensive sets would help in elite maps. at least give sorcerer an area lightning rather than free mana cast. something like the riffle proc, but with full dmg according to skill dmg. 5-10% is good enough trade off (maybe).

and you can make a progressive bonus set
    2 pieces 1%
    3 pieces 3%
    4 pieces 10%

so player can earn the bonus set while progressing the other piece

i wonder how much this mythic set will cost. the complete orcslaying set cost ~3.5mil worth of ingredient and 7-8weeks gameplay.
    Last edited by frans3q; 08-21-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

I thought set bonus is some kind of stat bonus when we equip all 4 pieces.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

wow wow wow wow wow
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=107505&dateline=14000  78776
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

The sets were designed to be able to compete vs ring and pendant but they clearly said ring and pendant when both equipped still better than mythic set.. Its just the "bonus" of the set that has the real issue. @Ruizhe go into an organized clash in ctf and see how many people actually want a rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yea every one knows we need all 4 pieces long ago for bounes . I think sts is try 2 lessen the gear gap with stats and thats fine, but the bounes needs to b worth it. Every one know aswell rouges were op for a long time not so much any more though and dont u derstand why were fighting with eachother. Not one person should b trying to trash another class wars bou es seems cool mages may need a little twek but co e on the rouges? Useing it would mean only having 2 damege skills cuz not like razor dose dam and we need it 2 not b stuned. So u all want the dam class to only use 2 dam skills? Doesnt seem right to me plus who cant stun mobs alrdy? We all can we do t need a bou es to stun for us we all alrdy can. And heres the thing and uk its not right guys rouges is the only class that cant use there bou es in pvp guys we put other classes down jst for are main class to get ahead shouldnt we all want the best for all classes? So pls guys lets all work 2 gether and give real i put with out the fighti g

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yeee now d time is pve pve , first time gonna use these pve skills, d one I never liked traps @@,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

All I know is lol. I have 5k health 1800 armor And 900 damage as a rogue. This of course come with 11 para. Now let's think for a second if I switch to the 46 mythic set for the bonus lol. This will drop my health down to about 4500. Armor remains the same and damage probably down to 800 Ish cause minus para and the 46 ring has no damage.

Now why exactly would I wanna downgrade? Well I guess for one the BONUS is quite alright for a rogue which let traps 100% instant pull and 4 second stun on mob. It's useful for say to farm lock or of course running weak map elite and setting record xD.

This will probably gonna make sts want to tweak and have a cool down on set bonus. Just a heads up lol. Rogue set bonus is actually the most OVER POWER for pve. Hehe.

For example with instant gear set switching. I can switch to bonus set use traps to pull mobs in and stun 4 second lol then summon sns pool and switch back to main gear and repeat.

So.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

LMAO rogues at end game are already super op. omg shield plus nekro shield breaks easily just 1 hit by rogue, and you call it unfair? omg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Well thats nice for sns users i guess. When im in a pty with a good mage they can usually keep the mobs under control so i dont see giving up a dam attack and stats on armor cuz like most players i have no macros so by the time i switch the mobs would b up and running so thats only op for vry vry small amou t of people. Plus the cd of trps idk im not saying i have the answers but jst seems like a bou es i dont want and no rouge will pvp with it so pvpers will not run new maps no reason for end game pvp rouges

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    No offense Zeus, but it seems from your post, you give me the feeling that you would want Rogues to be OP versus other classes.

Now obviously, looking at my TDM/CTF KDR, I don't PvP. But I see these "buffs" as more of a way to make PvP a bit towards being fair for the classes; or at least a way for mages and warriors to "catch up" to the rogues, who, from my times playing AL, have always been the OP class, the class that people always favored when creating parties and running maps. Countless times, I've read in chats "One more for [map name] need rogue", and sometimes, "too many mages/warriors. It'll slow us down, we need rogue"
    He is saying the truth - aka the reality. I don't want to be offensive Ruiz, but mages are truly replacing rogues in PvP, Mage stacks + tank clashes have started to become so often that to counter it you'll need to stack tanks + at least 1-2 rogues. And what's the use of having a well full geared rogue when you can have Mages with 900+ dmg, 5k+ HP, and crit being more/on par on rogues?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    No offense Zeus, but it seems from your post, you give me the feeling that you would want Rogues to be OP versus other classes.

Now obviously, looking at my TDM/CTF KDR, I don't PvP. But I see these "buffs" as more of a way to make PvP a bit towards being fair for the classes; or at least a way for mages and warriors to "catch up" to the rogues, who, from my times playing AL, have always been the OP class, the class that people always favored when creating parties and running maps. Countless times, I've read in chats "One more for [map name] need rogue", and sometimes, "too many mages/warriors. It'll slow us down, we need rogue"
    1st run PvP maps and check which class is OP there.
    2nd about running maps, mobs get scaled whenever a higher armor or HP character enters the map. So the "need more rouge" is because of that. Buffing the axe throw skill won't change that.
    Yes, the buffs may bring a new environment into the PvE scenario. Classes become more useful but the opposite shines on the PvP arena. Warriors are OP there. And the ones complaining about one hit two hit kills from rouges; well that's to be expected if you run PvP under geared.
    Rouges got a dmg nerf. They get a skill buff which is not useful in PvP. And then people still complaining that rouges are the best.
    I for myself run all three classes and feel atm that balance among them has still not been achieved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Suggestions:

Mage's Set:
    There is no critical stat, mana is useless for mage's considering the STR/DEX/INT attribute points are anyways going into INT/STR, rarely in DEX. Vili's Set gives about ~7.5%+ crit. Remove the Mana from it...Not really worth it. Good DMG, but Vili's set or the armor has 3 Stats. INT, DEX, STR(small amount). Add crit, all the 3 stats of INT, DEX, STR. Armor is OK, why not reduce the DMG to 6.5 or 6.85 and add the rest? Buff the armor slightly so they arent ~that~ squishy.

Rogue's Set:
    Meh, Add the dodge & crit as with himingleva has. Where is the proper INT and DEX stat? (silence).

Warrior's Set:
    Warriors getting dodge and crit, not so suggestable, but i think i'd suggest a proc that would allow axe to be frequent, so they ~can~ maintain aggro.

Summary:

Useless! :P

They are useless...I think that adding up a bit of other stats in the ring & amulet for all classes (so the poor dudes & lehdays can be upto date-ish), I think a rendtail ring & planar amulet will still rock, but what about those poor people who need to stay below the OP line and farm for their gears? I'm not even saying to make them OP'ier than the current Rends & Planar ammy, just buff em a bit so the not-so-rich buddies can get a chance to grind for them and get some chance to be welcomed in parties?

In terms of the stats, i think i've said a bit of it above, going onto the procs, for a warrior make sure that in PvE it procs good enough (and not disappointing...) and is powerful enough to hold aggro rather than a warrior simply spamming aggro skills 1 by 1. Axe throw is a good idea, just make sure it has a proper range so it doesnt end up too many mobs as you nub devs did with the aiming system. Currently the SKill & auto-attack system is BARRELS/JARS over mobs..............

20% lightning chance, that seems OK to me, how about 25%? At least they can DMG more mobs and at the same time the electric discharge upgrade can function good with this, why not replace it with discharge? o.0 (just a thought, :P)

traps...The stuns in ren'gol maps already lock us to do nothing, replace it with something else please. I would say...how about a...a...a.....(drops the thought)

Just a suggestion...I welcome nab criticism and bla bla bla :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Hi Remiem,
    Thank you for the update.
    I just wanna say great direction on the interating a skill upgrade in set bonus, i really didnt expect that comming.
    As a 'fix' for the need to rethink the current skill sysytem / adding new skills its and interesting way to do it. I can't judge if it will work but its an out of the box thinking which i appreciate and nice job on that.

My opinion for the new mythic sets on a pure PVE perspective:

1) Stats dont reflect the Mythic Status of the gear thus it will feell like another Legendary set that we can throw in our arsenal for different map situations but since this is the new mythic set which we all have been waiting for i believe it lacks the impact a mythic set should have.

1.1) why are the crit bonus stats not i the helm and armor? Yes this is for warriors but crit dmg is a critical part in PVE specially in stacking the damages dome to keep the threat counter up. Again this does not benefit a warrior wanting to taunt mobs. Like i said before if the taunts do not have a set duration then the damage/dps output of the warrior needs to be high enought to maintain the threat counter of mobs.

Note: yes i am fully aware that this is a warrior class player pushing for DPS stats on warriors but please understand maintaining aggro for PVE mobs depends greatly on Damoge output thus DMG-Crit-DPS is crucial for warriors wanting to hold aggro

2) The set will not benefit warriors in PVE, even with the Axe throw set bonus which is a really bad trade off when u look at the total stat loss with this set.
    2.1) having 3additional taunted monsters per 4-6secs is not a giant leap in solving the taunt issue considering with this stats the threat meter will be easily overwritten by the DPS classes in the party. Why not just interage an taunt over time effect as a set bonus for PVE like taunt are automaticaly released per 5-8sec .. Sorry this is a PVE perspective and i know PVP player will suffer as there is no PVP benefit so this is just a suggestion

3) other class set bonus: Im not that familiar with other toons but one thing i can say, as a first impression on the rogue set benefit, if they choose to go for it in PVE, we will see an alienation on warrios in well geared/coordinated rogue parties as basically the new set bonus makes them an even more efficient tank than anywarrior can be again eliminating the need for the warrior in PVE elite runs. All this DPS team needs is one rogue with that set bonus willing to tank while the rest of the DPS toons in the party will go on their usual killing spree.

I hope this helps and thanks for reading

Maarkus

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Last edited by KnowledgeFTW; 08-22-2015 at 01:56 AM.