Here are my thoughts:

1) The warrior skill bonus seems like it would be a great advance for warriors in PvE, perhaps making them more useful which has been an issue lately. But perhaps this should only apply to PvE, or maybe the PvP bonus should be a 25% chance for this to happen instead of 100% chance.

2) The rogue skill upgrade is rediculous. Rogues already dominate the timed run leaderboards, and now you are giving them a big upgrade to a PvE skill that will help them run even faster. I'm not sure what a good skill upgrade for them should be, but this is not it. How about something helping their survivability instead of something that further increases their speed and/or damage.

3) The skill bonus for mages sounds pretty decent. If I am understanding this correctly, 1 out of 5 times that you cast lightning strike, you will get 2 lightning strikes? If so, then that is a nice upgrade for sure.

4) I'm not sure about warrior and rogue gear, but the stats for the sorcerer mythic seem to be not very good at all. I think I would probably stick with my Imbued set, arcane ring and level 41 mythic pendant. Plus I already have eye gems on my Imbued, so the expense of upgrading would be to lose those or pay 10m extra for 4 new eye gems. My fear is that if many others feel the same way, then these new mythic items may not have very much demand for them, which will kill interest in the coming season. They need to be good enough so that many elite players want them, or else PvE will be dead this season.