Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

The mage gear is good for bosses in PVE. I will not wear it at any other point in PVE. Not too sure if it is viable in pvp.

The warrior set needs an added skill that is PVE only. I recommend the following :

Loud Rawr : All mobs in 7 meter radius are drawn to the warrior. All other players are not targetable for 5 seconds. Warriors hp and armor boosts 2x for 5 seconds. Cool down 12 seconds.

Let tanks be tanks and give them some use it pve.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    The mage gear is good for bosses in PVE. I will not wear it at any other point in PVE. Not too sure if it is viable in pvp.

The warrior set needs an added skill that is PVE only. I recommend the following :

Loud Rawr : All mobs in 7 meter radius are drawn to the warrior. All other players are not targetable for 5 seconds. Warriors hp and armor boosts 2x for 5 seconds. Cool down 12 seconds.

Let tanks be tanks and give them some use it pve.
    Like that

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Would the bonuses from the 2 bonus rogue packs stack? Also, it would be better to change these bonus packs spawning from charges Combat Medic since people rarely use the uncharged form of the skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Warrior - This skill seems useless in PvE. I'd rather have the 3 axes. 3 axes will not be common in PvP since you lose a lot of HP. Jugg is something that should be scaled properly and fixed. Not through a required Mythic set bonus that greatly reduces the user's hp.

Sorcerer - Seems fine. Seems comparable to the other one which is fine too.

Rogue - I don't mind this. This becomes more PvP than PvE. Risky considering there's a huge loss in HP when wearing the Mythic set.
    I'd rather have that promised but then canceled skills revamp too which I believe these skill perks originally belonged to but since that isn't happening, we'll have to settle with this.

My thinking behind giving the mana packs to the uncharged version of the skill was that it'd be too potent to get the full benefits of the 3 (or 4 with self heal) packs plus mana. Didn't consider the huge HP loss from switching to the new set though so perhaps one extra pack on charge that gives that 20 mp and 50 armor would be fine. I don't see any other changes that wouldn't increase the already over the top rogue offense plus rogues need something substantial for pvp since the other two classes' perks are very useful in both fields.

Perhaps a damage reduction on razor shield? Say 20-25% would be nice, making up for some of the stat loss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Thanks for letting us know that someone's listening on the other end. For us players it's as important as properly presented feedback is to you devs.

I would suggest not increasing stats but enhancing the bonus with another skill perk to make the set a considerable alternative that is worth the time we put in to craft it.

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:
    Immortality Achieved: Charged Juggernaut now has 100% chance to cause self heal of 25% HP if the Warrior's health drops below 60%. Also applies a 10% damage debuff.

For Sorcerers:
    Fiery Surprise: Charged fireball now has a 35% chance to open a lava pool in the center of the explosion for 4s. Applies 15% crit debuff to all targets inside it.

For Rogues:
    Intelligent Backup: When casting uncharged Combat Medic, you'll receive two extra packs that give 20 INT and 50 armor each.
    I cant really comment on the suggestion about the warrior skill, but the other two seem pvp only. Well, I guess the mage one could be somewhat useful in pve.
    I personally dont care about PvP much. I am in a guild, where practically no one cares about pvp and have a friends list of people who mostly dont care about it as well. So I think most of those people would prefer sticking to the traps skill. Anyway a good solution would be to offer a choice and a way to switch between those two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

im glad to hear axe throw can hit up to 3 enemies, but will be more useful if axe throw can 50% stun, and da self heal of juggernaut skill must be fall below 35% - 40% health , 25% health isnt enough for against high crit rogue

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Y'all are shocked by this STG debacle. LOL
    Question. What's new? My 4mo old daughter makes better decisions than this. The story of stg/AL. (rolls eyes)

Quote Originally Posted by galileogalilei View Post
    im glad to hear axe throw can hit up to 3 enemies, but will be more useful if axe throw can 50% stun, and da self heal of juggernaut skill must be fall below 35% - 40% health , 25% health isnt enough for against high crit rogue
    Jugg has been broken forever. Ditch it and use vb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yes dam reduction would be better then even added hp and armor to razor i would love to have a real shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Reduce Jugg cooldown.

I would love if there is a warrior skill that absorb damage taken by other pt.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

the skill bonus for mage sounds very cool, especially appealing since all speced upgrades to lightning apply on it. i like madnex's idea of a supplemental, smaller skill bonus to fireball too. The huge loss in hp from planar pendant and arc ring means much more squishiness however.

as the set with bonus is very offence oriented, i think a bit more defense would be good. the armor value is fine. my suggestion is to remove the mana bonus from the two pieces of the the mage set that have that, and add more strength stat to both the ring and pendant, or at least the ring, for some more hp & shield strength.

i like that the crit is only on the ring and pendant, so that one has to use the whole set to get the crit. In summary, i think give the mage set a bit more of a brutality/force build thru some strength to the ring and maybe the pendant too.

edit: i guess if you change the secondary stats on one set, the other two sets will have equivalent changes. Health is good for mage but best in the form of strength for shield. if anything though, switch the added mana to health. no matter what I'll go for the set anyway, as is, due to the skill bonus, but a bit more defense would be nice.
    Last edited by kananaskis; 08-26-2015 at 02:57 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kananaskis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm actually glad they aren't just lazily raising all the op stats and calling it a day. When does it end? 100% crit rogues? The set bonus could use some tweaking but this is a step in the right direction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phaixe View Post
    I'm actually glad they aren't just lazily raising all the op stats and calling it a day. When does it end? 100% crit rogues? The set bonus could use some tweaking but this is a step in the right direction
    The only new myth I'm going to end up using is the helmet. Is that good for the game? I don't think so. I think progression is good. While I don't think crit should keep going up, all the other stats should.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #232
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and offer your feedback on the new sets and set bonuses. I'm going to close this thread down so that the devs can review it. We'll make announcements of any changes in a separate thread. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: