Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Do we need mythic rune to upgrade orcslaying into the new mythic. The rune should drop from elite cuz they said most of the stuff is lootable from elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingumar View Post
    Do we need mythic rune to upgrade orcslaying into the new mythic. The rune should drop from elite cuz they said most of the stuff is lootable from elite

Rune drop from gold orc chest so they are already farmable for non plat users

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warriorromio View Post
    Rune drop from gold orc chest so they are already farmable for non plat users
    Very hard to drop. What are the chances to get them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

We teased the look of this awesome new armor set back when we were prepping for the Ren'gol expansion, but the question on everyone's minds is: What about the stats?!

Well, here's your first look at the stats for the Mythic Glintstone sets.

But these sets don't offer just stats. There's another bonus that comes to all of those who are able to complete their whole 4 piece set. A set bonus!

For Warriors:
    Handful of Axes - Axe Throw now hits up to 3 enemies.

For Sorcerers:
    Lightning Strike Multiplicity - Lightning Strike now has a 20% chance to cast a free lightning strike.

For Rogues:
    Lockdown - The Net Retraction upgrade for Entangling Trap now has a 100% chance to pull in enemies and also stuns them for 4s

And, the set bonus wouldn't be complete without a shiny ground effect.

The Mythic Glintstone set will come as a part of the Ren'gol Elite Content soon.
    LOL

Warrior dont need buff on axe trow skills... we need HP buff and armor Buff.. warrior need to be more tanky... War are like papers now they die in less than 1min with 2-3 rouge.

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice:2257474
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

We teased the look of this awesome new armor set back when we were prepping for the Ren'gol expansion, but the question on everyone's minds is: What about the stats?!

Well, here's your first look at the stats for the Mythic Glintstone sets.

But these sets don't offer just stats. There's another bonus that comes to all of those who are able to complete their whole 4 piece set. A set bonus!

For Warriors:
    Handful of Axes - Axe Throw now hits up to 3 enemies.

For Sorcerers:
    Lightning Strike Multiplicity - Lightning Strike now has a 20% chance to cast a free lightning strike.

For Rogues:
    Lockdown - The Net Retraction upgrade for Entangling Trap now has a 100% chance to pull in enemies and also stuns them for 4s

And, the set bonus wouldn't be complete without a shiny ground effect.

The Mythic Glintstone set will come as a part of the Ren'gol Elite Content soon.
    LOL

Warrior dont need buff on axe trow skills... we need HP buff and armor Buff.. warrior need to be more tanky... War are like papers now they die in less than 1min with 2-3 rouge.
    I think the bonus is meant to be pve based for all classes. Warriors dont need hp or armor for pve. Your request for the warrior buff is different from this but I do agree since jugg is constantly broken now even with max gear.

Robhawk

Imho the stats of the new myth gear are are just bad... nearly the same as old l36 myth. The set bonus is bad too...

Just disappointed with it overall and L41 Imbued of Force / arcane ring / myth pendant is way better then this set! That also means none of the imbalances will be solved because many will keep the old OP EYE/PARA gemmed imbued gear!

"well done"
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-24-2015 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

I am guessing that StS will see our unease at the new sets. Can anyone be more specific as to the numbers and where they need to change? I am not good with this stuff, but some of you more technical players would be really helpful to offer suggestions? Pretty sure our message is clear we need to move on and offer up concrete solutions that is easier for them to work with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I am guessing that StS will see our unease at the new sets. Can anyone be more specific as to the numbers and where they need to change? I am not good with this stuff, but some of you more technical players would be really helpful to offer suggestions? Pretty sure our message is clear we need to move on and offer up concrete solutions that is easier for them to work with.
    The ring and amulet need a huge ton lot of hp boost. Maybe a bit less crit.
    Add this removed small amount of crit to the helmet and armor.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Please feel free to continue discussing the gear, but do so in a constructive manner.

To address a few topics that were brought up:
    - The Warrior set bonus actually causes Axe Throw to throw 3 separate axes, hitting 3 different targets. If there are not 3 targets available, it will throw, and hit, as many targets as it can, up to 3.
    - These set bonuses are not meant to fix any major class imbalances that exist in the game. Those kind of fixes require more work than simply adding a few additional stats to gear. Class balance is something we continue to discuss, but I don't have any additional info to share on that right now.
    - To reiterate something I've said in the past, players with a Rendtail's Dragonstone or Planar Pendant will likely finding that the stats on those items, individually, are better than those found on their Glintstone gear counterpart. Players will need to decide if continuing to use those items is worth sacrificing the set bonus effect. In some cases, it might be. In others, it might not.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fibus For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Please feel free to continue discussing the gear, but do so in a constructive manner.

- The Warrior set bonus actually causes Axe Throw to throw 3 separate axes, hitting 3 different targets. If there are not 3 targets available, it will throw, and hit, as many targets as it can, up to 3.
    - These set bonuses are not meant to fix any major class imbalances that exist in the game. Those kind of fixes require more work than simply adding a few additional stats to gear. Class balance is something we continue to discuss, but I don't have any additional info to share on that right now.
    - To reiterate something I've said in the past, players with a Rendtail's Dragonstone or Planar Pendant will likely finding that the stats on those items, individually, are better than those found on their Glintstone gear counterpart. Players will need to decide if continuing to use those items is worth sacrificing the set bonus effect. In some cases, it might be. In others, it might not.
    Does it mean that stats of this sets will stay like they are?

<Forgiveness>

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #191
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Does it mean that stats of this sets will stay like they are?

<Forgiveness>
    The stats are as they are for a reason. They have been thought through by the design team and discussed. However, we're always open to hearing well-thought out and constructive feedback. How you present your feedback is often as important, sometimes more so, than the feedback itself.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

As speaking of class balance, please reconsider rogue set bonus. This will cause more imbalance in pve than ever.

I would rather recommend 30% chance of 20-30% hp+mana heal on piercer. This will help both pve and pvp.
    Aegis

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

mesalin

The stats are as they are for a reason. They have been thought through by the design team and discussed. However, we're always open to hearing well-thought out and constructive feedback. How you present your feedback is often as important, sometimes more so, than the feedback itself.
    This stats are alright for me
    I know how hard it is to make it ! Good job !

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

"- To reiterate something I've said in the past, players with a Rendtail's Dragonstone or Planar Pendant will likely finding that the stats on those items, individually, are better than those found on their Glintstone gear counterpart. Players will need to decide if continuing to use those items is worth sacrificing the set bonus effect. In some cases, it might be. In others, it might not."

EXACTLY!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Omg ty so much sts... I have already said i found this armor ugly... but if stats is so low, and just a little bonus when complete set, i can keep my arcane ring and planar amulet. Ty so much ! I'm not plat buyer user and i have done really hard jobs to get my stuff. Ty so much ! By the way, i understand that build new gear are frustrating for players who play hard for high end gear. So i think there is a very good solution to this: All new mythic and arcane items can be craftable with the lower lvl one. For example if there is an other arcane hammer for war later, u must use your arcane maul and other components to craft new one scale to lvl cap. However, the new items should be almost the same to replace it at lvl cap, not a different one like craft a glaive with a hammer... I hope you understand me, i have poor english.
    I have lost my life, when i have started play arcane legends, but there are two remaining. ♡♡♥
    IGN: hobilomm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I understand the arcane ring and planar pendant remaining superior, but I really think you should reconsider the stats on the armor and helmet, at least. Even the slightest buff would be welcome. They just aren't worth the effort, at the moment.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Agree.

I am curious as to why the rogue set bonus isn't something viable in PvP though?

Also, being as many of us will continue to use arcane ring and planar amulet are you able to disclose if we will still be required to complete the 4 set piece then pick and choose? For example with orc slayer we had to complete one piece to move onto the next item. Will it be possible to only craft helm and armor come mythic time? I know you don't want to give away too much but I am curious at the direction on this.

It would be really cool if we could get a Friday teaser that is in the form of a short video demonstrating the set bonuses! (:

Thank you for being active on this thread. I am sure you all expected this feedback but it's only because we love you guys and what you do for this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks:2257854
    Agree.

I am curious as to why the rogue set bonus isn't something viable in PvP though?

Also, being as many of us will continue to use arcane ring and planar amulet are you able to disclose if we will still be required to complete the 4 set piece then pick and choose? For example with orc slayer we had to complete one piece to move onto the next item. Will it be possible to only craft helm and armor come mythic time? I know you don't want to give away too much but I am curious at the direction on this.

It would be really cool if we could get a Friday teaser that is in the form of a short video demonstrating the set bonuses! (:

Thank you for being active on this thread. I am sure you all expected this feedback but it's only because we love you guys and what you do for this game.
    I would rather them release it before Friday rather than have a teaser on Friday They said they would release elites (closely?) after Ursoth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

In light of all this controversy may I remind you all that I love cheese.
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnsr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

THANK YOU STS. it'll stay the same. Goodjob