Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Here are my thoughts:

1) The warrior skill bonus seems like it would be a great advance for warriors in PvE, perhaps making them more useful which has been an issue lately. But perhaps this should only apply to PvE, or maybe the PvP bonus should be a 25% chance for this to happen instead of 100% chance.

2) The rogue skill upgrade is rediculous. Rogues already dominate the timed run leaderboards, and now you are giving them a big upgrade to a PvE skill that will help them run even faster. I'm not sure what a good skill upgrade for them should be, but this is not it. How about something helping their survivability instead of something that further increases their speed and/or damage.

3) The skill bonus for mages sounds pretty decent. If I am understanding this correctly, 1 out of 5 times that you cast lightning strike, you will get 2 lightning strikes? If so, then that is a nice upgrade for sure.

4) I'm not sure about warrior and rogue gear, but the stats for the sorcerer mythic seem to be not very good at all. I think I would probably stick with my Imbued set, arcane ring and level 41 mythic pendant. Plus I already have eye gems on my Imbued, so the expense of upgrading would be to lose those or pay 10m extra for 4 new eye gems. My fear is that if many others feel the same way, then these new mythic items may not have very much demand for them, which will kill interest in the coming season. They need to be good enough so that many elite players want them, or else PvE will be dead this season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

That moment when rouges get the PvE upgrade and Sorcs and Warrs get the PvP ones. Tho, pull in PvP is hard CC so that'd be pretty good...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

After waiting 2 years for a new mythic set I am pretty underwhelmed with the basic stats.

Using the 36 rogue mythic helm as an example: it currently has 26 str and 50 dex while the latest and greatest 46 helm has 24 str and 50 dex.

It just feels like bleh. I was expecting to see some increase as there is a 10 level difference and here we are losing 2 str from the basic stats(I am looking at str,dex,int only not the other factors). This is not exciting.. it doesn't make me want to get back into the game.

I think the stats should be adjusted and raised to feel like level 46 MYTHICS for each class (not just rogue). We are supposed to really work for these mythics and the stats should reflect the work to get them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    All I know is lol. I have 5k health 1800 armor And 900 damage as a rogue. This of course come with 11 para. Now let's think for a second if I switch to the 46 mythic set for the bonus lol. This will drop my health down to about 4500. Armor remains the same and damage probably down to 800 Ish cause minus para and the 46 ring has no damage.

Now why exactly would I wanna downgrade? Well I guess for one the BONUS is quite alright for a rogue which let traps 100% instant pull and 4 second stun on mob. It's useful for say to farm lock or of course running weak map elite and setting record xD.

This will probably gonna make sts want to tweak and have a cool down on set bonus. Just a heads up lol. Rogue set bonus is actually the most OVER POWER for pve. Hehe.

For example with instant gear set switching. I can switch to bonus set use traps to pull mobs in and stun 4 second lol then summon sns pool and switch back to main gear and repeat.

So.....
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good looking, hope best stat gear for this mythic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I don't use traps, and would prefer a set bonus that didn't involve a skill not everyone uses. Add something related to aimed shot! or, a add a stun immunity for PVE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

nice job sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Someone said it a while back, but having two different bonuses would solve some of the problems.
    In all pvp maps rogues could have an extra hp pack or maybe 2 mana packs, one of the two, random chance between them both. Mages ice could actually freeze enemies like breeze does or maybe an aoe chance on any lightning hit, not just on killing an enemy, to hit 2 other targets. Tanks could have a 50% chance to reduce the cooldown time of jugg or have a 100% chance to stun on axe. (I don't pvp so much anymore, plug in whatever perks you'd like)
    In every other map, towns and dailies etc also, rogues could have a snare and bleed or interrupt/short stun on razor, or a pull/stun on sss. Mages could have lightning stun work on bosses, a banish chance on charges lightning (only the initial hit) or give clock a short stun like gloom's aa when it ends, possibly a 50% armor reduction on curse. Tanks could have a 30% chance to lengthen the duration of the shield on HoR to last 6-10 seconds, or have a 100% chance on windmill to pull enemies like traps, or a 30% damage bonus to players affected by rally cry.
    Some substantial bonus to warrior in pve may very well solve the problem with tanks being left out of pve nowadays, a 30% dmg bonus or a lengthy protection against damage would mean there's more of a likelihood they'll be included in runs, a problem that has arisen lately. With set bonuses given to skills that aren't cookie cutter aimed nox pierce/fire clock ice/heal cs jugg wm, perhaps it'll provide some variation to the game instead of everyone using essentially the same build.
    Not even going to comment on the stats, sts will change them or they won't, either way I'm happy with something new for a change whether they're 'best' or not. (I still switch out the goblin ring and wild amulet sometimes for fun lighting up like a Christmas tree, I couldn't care less about having the most op stats all the time, I like having fun)
    Just my 2 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Axe throw is generally considered a part of the bread and butter build for warrior. Same goes for lightning. For rogue. Traps, not so much. The buff would have to go to nox, aim, razor, packs or pierce but I cant think of a buff that would be good in pvp but at the same time not make rogues more dominant in pvp than they already are. But then again, you would be crazy to sacrifice close to 1000hp to use any of those glintstone sets in pvp.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Then dont be slow... Even i can 2 combo some warriors if theyre too slow on using horn. Endgame is all about timing and nekros.
    Yeah.. here is the problem.. war's shouldn't be 2 combo for rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i think better just say whats better for the classes new myth.

i have every class 46 also every twink class. But i ll tell my thoughs From mage perspective...

1= %20 lighting not worth to drop our statue and efforts. Sure i am not gonna waste time gold for this set.
    - a better statu gotta work. So change it.
    - %50 would work to but its a bad idea in pvp... better stay %20 with better gear statu.

2= that ugly looks 0-o
    - yes change it. i would prefer looks like a naked mage than this set.

3= low statu with a unwanted 67-61 mana on gears. Mage dont need mana.
    -change it. Damage crit dodge would better. Atleast a hp. Just not mp.

i think every class player gotta agree this post.

i dont have idea about how it will be warior vs mage with warior proc. Seems to me mage dont have a chance to kill warrior but i cant be sure before see it.

Rogue gotta be OP in pve. Conparing mage %20
    - rogue proc OP in pve, no idea in pvp.
    - mage %20 good in pvp, almost nothing in pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

looks cool :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

20% chance lighting strike? That way too low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    There's another bonus that comes to all of those who are able to complete their whole 4 piece set.
    Just wanna know, "able to complete the whole 4 piece" so this means if I complete the 4 piece set , I'll get the bonus even if i don't wear the gears?

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Just wanna know, "able to complete the whole 4 piece" so this means if I complete the 4 piece set , I'll get the bonus even if i don't wear the gears?
    FULL gear set (ALL 4 PIECES) must be equipped to get bonus....... Meaning if you have JUST 1 piece equipped (i.e. just helmet) or you have JUST 3 pieces equipped you DON'T get bonus....

ALL 4 PIECES MUST BE DONNED.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    i think better just say whats better for the classes new myth.

i have every class 46 also every twink class. But i ll tell my thoughs From mage perspective...

1= %20 lighting not worth to drop our statue and efforts. Sure i am not gonna waste time gold for this set.
    - a better statu gotta work. So change it.
    - %50 would work to but its a bad idea in pvp... better stay %20 with better gear statu.

2= that ugly looks 0-o
    - yes change it. i would prefer looks like a naked mage than this set.

3= low statu with a unwanted 67-61 mana on gears. Mage dont need mana.
    -change it. Damage crit dodge would better. Atleast a hp. Just not mp.

i think every class player gotta agree this post.

i dont have idea about how it will be warior vs mage with warior proc. Seems to me mage dont have a chance to kill warrior but i cant be sure before see it.

Rogue gotta be OP in pve. Conparing mage %20
    - rogue proc OP in pve, no idea in pvp.
    - mage %20 good in pvp, almost nothing in pve
    Yeah... Agreed... That useless mana could have at least been a dodge% or a health amount....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Axe throw is generally considered a part of the bread and butter build for warrior. Same goes for lightning. For rogue. Traps, not so much. The buff would have to go to nox, aim, razor, packs or pierce but I cant think of a buff that would be good in pvp but at the same time not make rogues more dominant in pvp than they already are. But then again, you would be crazy to sacrifice close to 1000hp to use any of those glintstone sets in pvp.
    What about a chance to stun for like 2 seconds per tick on razor? (stun immunity applies of course).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    FULL gear set (ALL 4 PIECES) must be equipped to get bonus....... Meaning if you have JUST 1 piece equipped (i.e. just helmet) or you have JUST 3 pieces equipped you DON'T get bonus....

ALL 4 PIECES MUST BE DONNED.......
    Dont need to use caps here, dude. I dont think you get my question.

They stated if the gear is complete, the bonus will follow, so I am wondering if I complete the quest (gears are from quest, fyi) then ill get the bonus without wearing the gears? Since they havent state it that i need to wear it.

P.s: would appreciate mod to answer since a forumer cannot obviously answer my question, LOL.

cute is just my cover

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Dont need to use caps here, dude. I dont think you get my question.

They stated if the gear is complete, the bonus will follow, so I am wondering if I complete the quest (gears are from quest, fyi) then ill get the bonus without wearing the gears? Since they havent state it that i need to wear it.

P.s: would appreciate mod to answer since a forumer cannot obviously answer my question, LOL.
    I wish if you are right..
    Cause the half of the problem will solved by only this...
    Then we only have to discus bout the bonous skill and basic status of ne mythic sets...
    I am ok with the ring and ammulet cause arcane ring is a arcane ring it should be better for atleast 2 seasons..ring deserb to op in this season too..
    The planer aammulet was first fully free craftable gear so its also deserv the same to being better then these new ring and ammulet of this seasons...
    But armor and helm seriouly need a big upgrade in status...
    Cause they only give 300+ more armor and 100+hp then old mythic sets
    As a tank this difference is ignorable ..
    Need a big boost in hp and armor with basic stat..
    I mean atleast 58-60 primarry star.
    With 20 to both secondary stat..
    With 100 or 150 more armor