Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

I love net retraction anyway and now a possible 100% pull with stun O.O

I'm in love with STS.

I see people saying but axe will be op in PvP etc.... So why don't you have two types of set bonus. One gets activated in PvP and the other in PvE. For example if youre in PvE you get that treble axe hit, but in PvP warrior gets something else. Same with rogues and mages. This hopefully keeps the pvpers happy kinda.

I would hate it if net retraction bonus gets taken away on the insistence of the PvP crowd.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Net retraction-

You made Garetta filled with stuns we are all using razor not traps for the most part. Then the set bonus is with a skill that we aren't using and doesn't even help in PvP? Would like to see if there would be options here....

Great if we use traps and they retract but hey we are stunned the whole time so.... not like we can attack the mobs anyways!
    Unless you have Nekro. Then, this could be pretty cool. This would speed up runs even more because you'd be able to get all the enemies consistently clustered together. I actually think this could be OP.

Worthless in PvP, though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

My dream was to use traps in PvP. Now I can catch bears.... finally !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Edit: Axe will hit up to three targets, meaning that if there are three targets in range it'll throw three, if two, two and if a single target, just one.

Refer to this thread for details:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Multiplicity

As for sorcerer and rogue, they get the second and third place in skill perks' usefulness.
    -Net retraction was great until RenGol maps - bunching high importance targets like shaman healers and shield buff orcs and orc brutes (all of which we're supposed to single out and kill first) with the rest of the mobs is plain unwise and definitely not practical.

-In that sense, 20% chance for double lighting is not too bad; nothing that will disrupt balance in pve/pvp while giving a seemingly small but considerable damage assistance. Again, neither of the DPS extras are game changers.

Taking a look at the stats, the armor and helmet have been stripped off of their crit so anyone looking to combine arcane ring and planar pendant with the new set is looking at a serious jump down on crit. Damage on armor/helm is the same or less than imbued too.

I don't see myself rushing for this set so at least I hope the loot is decent.
    Last edited by Madnex; 08-24-2015 at 03:12 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If the expansion needed razor for rogues and nobody used net anyway why put net as a bonus skill, I agree that it's useless because the maps stun the players more often than we can stun them, so it defeats the purpose of adding it as a bonus. Please look at it again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Seems semi legit. Take a closer look, make some calculations and u will know why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Unless you have Nekro. Then, this could be pretty cool. This would speed up runs even more because you'd be able to get all the enemies consistently clustered together. I actually think this could be OP.

Worthless in PvP, though.
    In my guild. Not a single and I mean single rogue users traps in Garetta. None of us. Why? Because it's stun stun stun and we use razor so we can actually move.

I am not seeing how cool this bonus is when it procs because I'll be bent over in stun during the length of it anyway.

'hey my bonus proc oh darn I'm bent over can't attack anyways. '

Not seeing it. Sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    I love net retraction anyway and now a possible 100% pull with stun O.O

I'm in love with STS.

I see people saying but axe will be op in PvP etc.... So why don't you have two types of set bonus. One gets activated in PvP and the other in PvE. For example if youre in PvE you get that treble axe hit, but in PvP warrior gets something else. Same with rogues and mages. This hopefully keeps the pvpers happy kinda.

I would hate it if net retraction bonus gets taken away on the insistence of the PvP crowd.
    I agree with u tbh different bonus for pve/pvp would be great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Rogue with 100% pull in elite PvE and sns seems too good...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Constructive feedback is always encouraged.
    All other classes get a huge boost in damage and a skill that works both in PvE and PvP, however rogue set gets a PvE skill. Giving sorcerers a 20% chance for lightning to hit again is like giving rogues two aimed shots. I highly suggest developers look over rogue bonus and give it something more worthwhile. After buff after buff, rogues are no longer the OP class in quite a few scenarios. In fact, sorcerers usually are. So please, look this over.

Thank you!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Net retraction-

You made Garetta filled with stuns we are all using razor not traps for the most part. Then the set bonus is with a skill that we aren't using and doesn't even help in PvP? Would like to see if there would be options here....

Great if we use traps and they retract but hey we are stunned the whole time so.... not like we can attack the mobs anyways!
    Lol first of all
    most of the players...
    Who run rengole for mythic armors they will not have new mythic armors first...
    Lol and and it will take arround 3-4 month for getting this armor for a normal user..
    Untill you have 60-100m you can get them..
    In 2-3 days...
    And just give me a answer candy
    now fays you can see 2+ nekro users in a random rengok normal map..
    So 1st of all..
    Stop crying ..
    Then check the fourms from how many years we tanks are making threads for getting buff..
    And its not even a skilll buff its only happend when you have the whole set..
    And that set is not usable in pve for tanks..
    I will use my arcane ring and planer ammulet in pve cause of large health bonous...and armor bonous..
    So you have a better pve set bonous and tanks have better pvp set bonous..
    In 1v1 you are still op...
    But if we have ..
    Damage multiplyer of axe for single target to 3 like
    Axe skill damage is if 800 then it will give 2.4k damage if it hit single target..
    That will be op but 1v1 if not then we dont have any good buff too..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Why the sorcerer one will be ridiculous, with a certain upgrade:

As we all know, there's an upgrade if lightning kills an enemy, it has a chance for multiple lightning bolts to occur. Multiply this with the bonus (& if it loops, let's hope it doesn't...), dear Lord...I'll make a sorcerer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Well the age of rogues are over. 3 rogues gang up one warrior, one axe throw will feeble/chain them all in! Sorc comes in for the super lightening finisher!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    All other classes get a huge boost in damage and a skill that works both in PvE and PvP, however rogue set gets a PvE skill. Giving sorcerers a 20% chance for lightning to hit again is like giving rogues two aimed shots. I highly suggest developers look over rogue bonus and give it something more worthwhile. After buff after buff, rogues are no longer the OP class in quite a few scenarios. In fact, sorcerers usually are. So please, look this over.

Thank you!
    Yes please! Now I always see rogues being switched out for mages. In a full dps clash earlier today we had 5 rogues and they had 2 mages 3 rogues. 3 of our rogues were switched out for mages... We dont need another robhawk saying to buff mages over and over. I mean rogues have gotten nerfed in pvp and this set doesnt give anything in pvp. And now sorcerer gets 2 lightnings? Zzz.. If they are gonna apply thede bonuses then at the very least they should be only for pve, so pvp is not effected by a guild(everyone knows) stacking 4-5 tanks... Also the rogue traps are practically useless in rengol maps since we will be stunned the whole time if we use them. If we have to get rid of either aim nox or pierce we're practically useless as it will take us forever and an extra lifetime to kill one mob.. Sts please reconsider this before launching the new sets..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

And look at the combos you can you now...
    I mean with these skills rouge can complet map more faster then ever...
    Use trap..
    Use toor 1 nekro and 3 toor rouge party will be op again..
    I mean use nekro go near to the mobs and ise trap and pull them then use 3 toors..
    Lol mobs willl clean out of the map too faster then ever..
    I mean what else do you want...
    I mean they made tou more op in pve tanks are still same in 1v1 and in pve too..
    Cause in new maps if we pull any 3 mob it willl they will get reset most of the times.. so this skill is not that good...
    Its only good against 3rd rengol bosss.
    Cause of mob spawn...
    About clashes its a bit op skill..
    But good cause...
    Mages got equilent heal as us so we deserv a that kind of clash skill..
    That upgread tanks a bit...
    M happy with all bonous good for pve or for pvp clash/1v1
    Tanks-clash
    Rouges-pve
    Mages-1v1..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@.@ wow guys u serious? mages now r useless in bast we got curse now curse is very bery useless in endgame ofc light ice gale fb shield heal these our skills and we die too .-. And rogue keep complaning that we got buffed rogue got razor/aim/heal/pierce these three skills for both pve/pvp but mages/tanks need many skills and many switches ofc i am talking about the pvp and for mages sts can u give mage new skill? Lol normal mages r sqashy in pvp atm

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Azefiokall For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I know for a fact that I will not want the ring or amulet, so PLEASE let us pick which quest we want instead if making us go in order of helm, jewellery, armor like the orcslaying set. It is just unnecessary time and cost for me that I do not wish to deal with.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

classes should have trade offs.
    gear sets should have trade offs.
    that s the point of any rpg to make hard choices and excell with a unique style.
    i love how stg moves in that direction now and goes for diversity in gear instead of just replacing old op with new op, we had that for far too long.
    yes balance breakers need to be inspected but on the other hand fair trade offs should be accepted too as part of the fun.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azefiokall View Post
    @.@ wow guys u serious? mages now r useless in bast we got curse now curse is very bery useless in endgame ofc light ice gale fb shield heal these our skills and we die too .-. And rogue keep complaning that we got buffed rogue got razor/aim/heal/pierce these three skills for both pve/pvp but mages/tanks need many skills and many switches ofc i am talking about the pvp and for mages sts can u give mage new skill? Lol normal mages r sqashy in pvp atm
    You're not geared, Aze. That's why you face issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    classes should have trade offs.
    gear sets should have trade offs.
    that s the point of any rpg to make hard choices and excell with a unique style.
    i love how stg moves in that direction now and goes for diversity in gear instead of just replacing old op with new op, we had that for far too long.
    yes balance breakers need to be inspected but on the other hand fair trade offs should be accepted too as part of the fun.
    I do agree with this which is why I also want to know if it's required to complete all 4 pieces here. I can look and say for sure I will not use this whole set and will not like if we are forced to make all 4 pieces like orc slayer.