Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] I think Sts buff the wrong Skills for warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default [Feedback] I think Sts buff the wrong Skills for warrior

Hey sts FYI warrior dont need the axe trow buff, As tank the main problem is warrior dies so fast.

so what we need is not killing skills but tanking stats.

1.) More HP
    2.) More Armor

Warrior role is to tank right and how can we tank if jug broke so fast and some warrior dies less than 1 min with 2-3 rouge hitting them.

I mean the warrior should match to its description and role in game, as of now its not matching at all.
    Last edited by Justg; 08-24-2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: less drama

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Warrior role is to tank right and how can we tank if jug broke so fast and some warrior dies less than 1 min with 2-3 rouge hitting them.

I mean the warrior should match to its description and role in game, as of now its not matching at all.
    Good warriors who know how to use their skills match the role. I have seen many great tanks who know how to tank and use thier skills properly. I have also been in teams where the tanks despite their gear do not know any timing of their skills. Seriously, none of the skills need any buff just because "some warrior" dies fast.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-24-2015 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think it's a gear bonus not a buff. Warriors need their skills scales to 46 appropriately and proportionally so the class balance us achieved. We don't have Dodge. So more hp and armor should do it along side modified skill. Fingers crossed for class balance in upcoming elites :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Warriors also need more damage to make them more usable in dungeons,since almost all dungeons require damage in order to be finished fast.

I also saw another great idea that says that VB should buff the entire party.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

#Buff the Wars

Seriously I'm tired of waiting we need a buff, I agree this new bonus is a good start but not everyone can get them only rich tanks can get their hands on them.

You recently buffed rogue and mage but Still couldn't buff the tanks.
    Why?

At least not make new bosses 1 hit K.O tanks, what's the point of tanking then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Get some DPS, spam skills. Done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    #Buff the Wars

Seriously I'm tired of waiting we need a buff, I agree this new bonus is a good start but not everyone can get them only rich tanks can get their hands on them.

Why?

Rogues got buffed?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    Rogues got buffed?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Nope. But wars got armor reduction added to axe throw.

Rogues got their PvP damage nerfed a while back. Maybe that's what he was thinking.

mesalin

Look at this war pull 3 targets and they are rogues just example
    It mean war die x3 faster than now? Lol

<Forgiveness>

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Well idk why a war would pull in three rouges when hes alone, but in clash with the armor reduction to 3 toons thats pretty good seeing as how rouges proc wont work in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pvp is for max geared people.. And for war the percentage of total war population specially at end game is pretty low I would say. So the set bonus giving a pvp bonus where tanks are still left out at pve pt ii pretty disappointing for me. But hey that's just my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    #Buff the Wars

Why?

When did rogues receive a buff? Lol...

I hope you don't mean the issue where they accidentally nerfed rogue pack duration and then fixed it. They just gave us back what we already had.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

I hope you don't mean the issue where they accidentally nerfed rogue pack duration and then fixed it. They just gave us back what we already had.
    Our heal, vengfull, chest spilt, skyward, and seems like juggernaut nerfed.. and you crying about the heal pack, when your aimed is more than 5k? gg, sit down

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

This.

Please, please remove the 25% armor debuff in PvP. And buff jugg to heal from 50% onwards maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Horn, jugg, sky, and veng is pretty much ( most of the time) what all tanks can use for guild wars or clashes from lvl 21s and all the way to end game. We as tanks might as well skill for horn jugg sky and veng and the rest passives since we don't even use anything else like that. I think veng should scale with lvl in terms of how much strg it gives. And give sky 50% chance to stun or just increase the dmg...still this is just a suggestion and my opinions. I don't really have a problem with jugg I found ways to make the cool down seem shorter. And about horn I think it's fine. Warriors really just need damage increased. Last time I recall warriors hits hard in many mmos. This is just my opinion on the fact that we as warriors are pretty much forced to use sky horn veng and jugg might as well make it better for us. I bet it's just our pets getting the kills for us lmao jk (somewhat). I would like a reply from the Devs just for a better understand at the least. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

This is just a funny suggestion to me but how about combining veng and horn giving us heals and str and crit til 7s on a 15 second cool down and giving jugg mana returns every hit we take along with the heals it gives back for 15s on a 35s cool down so that way we can use 2 attack skills like sky and cs or wm or axe like making a variety maybe creating a variety of interesting game play and tactics used by players. I would add suggestions for rogues and mages but I'm not too familiar with those classes lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

No need to say your rogue packs aren't enough they reload at a good amount of time.... Jugg is easily broken and takes an hour to reload if we survive... These rogues crit up to 5k and you complain about packs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    Our heal, vengfull, chest spilt, skyward, and seems like juggernaut nerfed.. and you crying about the heal pack, when your aimed is more than 5k? gg, sit down
    Quote Originally Posted by Itzzybizzy View Post
    No need to say your rogue packs aren't enough they reload at a good amount of time.... Jugg is easily broken and takes an hour to reload if we survive... These rogues crit up to 5k and you complain about packs?
    Please read my post and try to understand what I've said. Thank you!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I think STS should just make it impossible to run without a warrior in elites. Rogue or mage party just let them all get one hit on the first mob. Make it impossible as heck! Then make warriors super OP in PVE only by giving huge armor, insane HP to the point they can survive everything with Jug and feeble. But only do this if the elite drops are worth running for!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
    Horn, jugg, sky, and veng is pretty much ( most of the time) what all tanks can use for guild wars or clashes from lvl 21s and all the way to end game. We as tanks might as well skill for horn jugg sky and veng and the rest passives since we don't even use anything else like that. I think veng should scale with lvl in terms of how much strg it gives. And give sky 50% chance to stun or just increase the dmg...still this is just a suggestion and my opinions. I don't really have a problem with jugg I found ways to make the cool down seem shorter. And about horn I think it's fine. Warriors really just need damage increased. Last time I recall warriors hits hard in many mmos. This is just my opinion on the fact that we as warriors are pretty much forced to use sky horn veng and jugg might as well make it better for us. I bet it's just our pets getting the kills for us lmao jk (somewhat). I would like a reply from the Devs just for a better understand at the least. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing.
    Lol "warrior hits hard in mmos"? Thats when theres a tank warrior abd a berserker-type warrior,not a game with 3 classes...