Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Halloween Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I assume they will give a good prize for plat tier since many players complained about ursoth plat tier prize. So yeah, there's a chance for another powerful gem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Here is what i want to get from Halloween.

1. I want everyone to break some sweat for the platinum tier . Ursoth platinum tier was obtainable in maximum one hour with that portal bug. I dislike the portal thingy party whatever. Too easy ! No more vanities as platinum tier reward... Cmon STS ! I personally want something to boost my stats and I want to be repaid for my hard work with something greater as para gem

2. I don't want Grimm to come back. It's Outdated, not helpful anymore. Something better please.

3. Para gem to come back it's a must. We are going to get new gear and we need para gem to upgrade them. JEWELS are far away from being fixed. I want para to be obtainable from vendor store or as a platinum tier.

4. Halloween Vanities 2014 ( Frank / Medusa / Casper ) . NO MORE. Something else please. Something non-COCish !

5. If mythic weapons are going to be released just please for the sake of Mother Christ don't reskin them. LVL 36 weapons blows my mind everytime ! But the lvl 41 are just meh !
    I too think that the plat tier should be wayyy harder to reach, and the reward should be of a use to us, or atleast for us to be able to sell it ( if plat tier is hard to reach) for a high amount of gold cuz not much ppl will reach plat tier.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

STS can bring para BUT not stakable damage only 1 should work in 1 character done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Novyaj Zeanreh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

bring back para nough said...

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Para gem and eye gems are biggest mistake ever done by sts cause its totelly change the way of pvp for twinks...
    As a farmer i want them to come back but when i think how can it hurt the economy of game then i think its not good to ever return...
    and sts already give us the sign it will never retur...
    Cause elondrian life shard's are removed from ursoth so there is higher chances of bever getting any event gem again

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I dont wana see a full eye mage or full para rouges again in pvp at level 46 or on the next level cap
    If para and other event jewel return then they will crash the jewel market too .
    In future i just wana see a next level of jewels that give better stat then these paras and eyes ...
    Its better if they wana save the game..
    And m agree about the plat tier price tooo...
    It should be a great price why aa gem why not level 46 mythic wep as plat price but plat tier should have 15-20k points to acchive so it will hard to reach on multiple accounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you really do people think that when sts discontinued para gems then there will be balance in gears in the future then you are wrong. Yes, para gems are one of the biggest mistake of sts just to please the people but discontinuing para will make op players for many more seasons to come because of some hoarding this para gems. I agree that it should be discontinued but if you think twice then it is not really a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    If you really do people think that when sts discontinued para gems then there will be balance in gears in the future then you are wrong. Yes, para gems are one of the biggest mistake of sts just to please the people but discontinuing para will make op players for many more seasons to come because of some hoarding this para gems. I agree that it should be discontinued but if you think twice then it is not really a good idea.
    Give me one good damn reason why is the biggest mistake? Are free to farm, EVERYONE can get how many they want. You can't hoard or what? I think a whiner's logic goes like this " i'm lazy I can't farm even 1 para gem.. i want nobody to have them ". Who's op , deserves it. Who is lazy door is right this way => .

Sure , let's get bored after 2 days of Halloween event like we did during Ursoth 2015. Why DEVs worked so hard for the content? So we can play for 2 days. It should be a continous farming during ANY event, who can't keep up should move on.

Oh look ! Sns was the biggest mistake.. Para gem was the biggest mistake . Heck ! During Winter event im going to find out that Snowball pet was a mistake aswell.. he throws too many snowballs... too op , too good !
    Last edited by Titanium; 08-25-2015 at 12:48 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I JUST WANT COOL ANIMATION GEM AND VANITIES! well a boost in stats might be good too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Give me one good damn reason why is the biggest mistake? Are free to farm, EVERYONE can get how many they want. You can't hoard or what? I think a whiner's logic goes like this " i'm lazy I can't farm even 1 para gem.. i want nobody to have them ". Who's op , deserves it. Who is lazy door is right this way => .

Sure , let's get bored after 2 days of Halloween event like we did during Ursoth 2015. Why DEVs worked so hard for the content? So we can play for 2 days. It should be a continous farming during ANY event, who can't keep up should move on.

Oh look ! Sns was the biggest mistake.. Para gem was the biggest mistake . Heck ! During Winter event im going to find out that Snowball pet was a mistake aswell.. he throws too many snowballs... too op , too good !
    It is a mistake because it is too op. And what do you want every moment there is an event you want op items and whine if the prize is not that good? I think you are the whiner and not me. Hey kid, I play to enjoy and not because of the prizes. Sts is really having a hard time introducing the new jewel system because of the op gems they released. As I said, good is good but too good is bad. Sorry to say para is too good to return. But if it is made common then it will be fair for everyone. SNS is very acceptable because it is very hard to get and cost a fortune and even if you try you can fail big time. Para should not return or should be made common with the other gems.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 08-25-2015 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    It is a mistake because it is too op. And what do you want every moment there is an event you want op items and whine if the prize is not that good? I think you are the whiner and not me. Hey kid, I play to enjoy and not because of the prizes. Sts is really having a hard time introducing the new jewel system because of the op gems they released. As I said, good is good but too good is bad. Sorry to say para is too good to return. But if it is made common then it will be fair for everyone. SNS is very acceptable because it is very hard to get and cost a fortune and even if you try you can fail big time. Para should not return or should be made common with the other gems.
    You should stick to enjoying the game if you don't break a sweat . You have free arcanes right now.. you can be whatever you want. For your information, Paragem is common...

Is too op or isn't too common to get ? Contradiction or whinery?

Regards,

Titanium "The KID"
    Last edited by Titanium; 08-25-2015 at 01:40 AM. Reason: bold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

You should stick to enjoying the game if you don't break a sweat . You have free arcanes right now.. you can be whatever you want. For your information, Paragem is common...

Is too op or isn't too common to get ? Contradiction or whinery?

Regards,

Titanium "The KID"
    Read more, kid. Maybe you break too much sweat for a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Hopefully we could farm Halloween essences+a recipe bought with tokens+jewels to craft something that is at par with Para stones.
    Kid, you are right ! this what sts should do. Something much harder and not so easy to obtain like COC vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok i see a guy complaining about para/eye gem's return because of them being too OP and ruining pvp. So STS should make a jewel version of those but making them more OP than para/eye gem's will be outdated. But the jewel part of this is they can be stacked way easily, because of that removing from equipment option. Anyways I hope STS will find a solution for a great platinum reward so everyone is happy.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I would like to see para gems come back and also have it trade able. I could care less if there is any glow around the '15 para but would ofc like another chance to see them return. The gems, both eye and para were great in the game and it's frustrating when we can't get enough of them.
    A new trad able para gem = all the rich plat abusers from the past with 200M and more gold will gem all new item slots with a para gem. This also means GG again to PvP... and if that happens i`m finally done with AL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    A new trad able para gem = all the rich plat abusers from the past with 200M and more gold will gem all new item slots with a para gem. This also means GG again to PvP... and if that happens i`m finally done with AL!
    Maybe sts should release a jewel counterpart of the gem or make the first chaos jewel +5.0 damage + level damage just like para gems. It will be easier for sts that way rather than designing new jewel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I realy never understood what th issue was with para and eye we all ran and got some. Some more then others for the new 9layers the jems would be farmable nxt event so dosnt matter now well never see them again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    I realy never understood what th issue was with para and eye we all ran and got some. Some more then others for the new 9layers the jems would be farmable nxt event so dosnt matter now well never see them again
    Did you play twink levels before para gems? If you did then you'd know and I'm not the only who says pvp was more fun before people started stacking para gems on gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I don't understand and don't get me wrong I actually would like para to be back but they've already said it won't come back, not even if this thread has 1000 replies it won't come back...well not surely but at least they already said it. Move on people. This thread was only to ask if it's coming back and it is not asking for your opinion, i don't mean to be harsh but it surprises me an innocent thread just turned drama.

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I vote huge update and sts adds a necromancer character. Or makes the mage human. He looks dumb. Haha my favorite character but all the vanities just don't look right on him.