Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
Just think how it is for warriors. Rogues can complain about having to use razor but the truth is, rogues can shoot from a distance, and can avoid the majority of stuns.

It is warriors who suffer most in maps like these. They have no way to avoid them, and before someone yells jugg - the cooldown on that makes it impractical - leaving you fodder for permastun 40 seconds out of every minute.

I suggested once before, a feature where if a party contains all 3 classes, it is granted immunity from the impairment effects of the zone - whether it is stun in Ren'gol, or poison in Shuyal, it would go a long way towards cooperative playing. Again, this would also only work for the game as a whole if all elite maps were playable.
I feel you there. Warriors have never been as useless. I can't imagine running one in the Rengol maps. No damage and always stunned. STS really needs to improve warriors in pve.

I like your idea of adding stun immunity when all 3 classes are present. It helps out the warriors cause a bit. The only issue is you can run 2 nekros and never be stunned. 4 rogue, 2 nekro parties are the ultimate in rengol.