Thread: Question about paladin mage really need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Question about paladin mage really need help

Ok so im a dex mage right now and im lvl 35 i do fairly good in pvp but im thinking of changing to a paladin for the iceberg long sword. I bought it and everything and needs 94 str so i was wondering what rings/equipment could i wear so i could keep 100int (so i cud still use croc skin or voodoo robe) but get 94 str. I've seen a lvl 35 with this setup or croc skin and iceberg long. Do i maybe have to lvl to 36 or 37 for the extra stat points? But yet again ive seen a 35 with this set-up and would appreciate it a lot if someone could tell me how to set this up please!

Thanks in advance

BASICALLY how can i keep croc skin or voodoo robe on while using an iceberg longsword on a lvl 35mage
    Last edited by Gunk; 05-06-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

ive been using a paladin since when i started playing and i wouldnt advise using a long sword considering your level, u jus wont have a very good armor/damage ratio and could easily get torn apart by a bird, but thats just my opinion.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

naw many ppl my lvl r owning with swords cz ive seen them and they tear ppl apart also i just wanna know if u have any ways of using iceberg long sword while being able to keep mamboza's croc skin or voodoo robe still equipped on a lvl 35 mage.
    Last edited by Gunk; 05-06-2011 at 04:15 AM. Reason: changed my mind