Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much does the best gear for rogue cost at endgame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default How much does the best gear for rogue cost at endgame

This will help me make a decision on whether to stay on pocket legends or try this out,

Pocket legends the gear it is 13million , it took me 5 weeks to gain that gold with 4000 dollars in platinum I bought after being a new player

On here I can easily buy a never ending supply of crates and open them until I have the best gear given that I get more gold on here if I buy it with platinum then what I get on pocket legends. If I were to spend 5000$ on here and buy my gold would I have enough for the best gear? Or if I were to spend money on gold and buy locked crates then open them how strong is the possibility that after a few thousand crates will I loot the best gear for my character or even more then expected?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

If 5k dollars are nothing for you, then yes, you can go this way.
    I myself would never spend such an amount of money in a game but sts will be happy.

But to answer your question, yes, with 5k dollars you can get the best endgame gear for rogue easily.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

In what way would it be enough, by spending 5k I am hoping to have enough and then some, is there a strategy in which I can make this happen , or are the stragies I listed the are the best known ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

You could probably max yourself with $500, change platinum to luck/xp kits and sell them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Probationer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

U need around 10m to get supergeared ....
    Arcane ring,planar pend,potency helm,armor(lvl46),brutality bow(lvl46) and nekro pet

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

When I was here before it took 100 mill for an arcane ring, I didnt play this game I just browsed the forums, but now it takes 10million to have the best gear or am I understanding this wrong? If not that's one big of a change, I never really thought I'd gain 100mill which is why I never played arcane legends before.

So to be perfectly clear it only takes 10 mill and no more then 11 mill to gain the best gear with everything maxed with gems?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If this is true id gladly pay for arcane legends as that doesn't seem like much gold, I can convert platinum into gold with no worries.

I'll be starting next cap as I heard its soon, and usually the prices of items are high during the beginning so I'll come when everything lowers in price to around 15 mill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Basauli View Post
    If this is true id gladly pay for arcane legends as that doesn't seem like much gold, I can convert platinum into gold with no worries.

I'll be starting next cap as I heard its soon, and usually the prices of items are high during the beginning so I'll come when everything lowers in price to around 15 mill
    If you plan to start at next cap, you may wait a year+. This cap barely came out a few months ago and it was around a year wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I thought I heard about a upcoming cap in a months or so, I guess this was that cap I heard of. A year leaves room to gain enough money for the next cap as well

My last question is about gems, to be fully gemmed how added on to the best gear, how much would that be?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Best current gear for rogue is as follows :

Giant bow of Potency - 50k
    Imbued helm of potency - 1.5mil?
    Imbued armor of potency -2.5mil?
    Arcane Ring - 3mil
    Planar Pendant - 3mil
    Mythic Belt - 1mil

Pet - Nekro - 5mil

Total is 16mil. I might be wrong on the helm and armor price as I haven't been keeping an eye on what they sell for. Also, I'm a nab rogue so I might not have the absolute best gear choice listed above. I am not sure what the best gem setup is for rogues but I can guarantee you need at least one para gem and several eyes. This is where things get really expensive. I know eyes sell for 2.5mil+. Para gems sell for 5mil+. If you can find the above listed gear already gemmed then they will sell at a deal. It is better to buy your gear with these gems in them already. It saves millions.

If you have a lot of plat the best way to convert it to gold is through luck/speed/damage/ankh kits. You should get 2.5k-3k per plat currently. For 5k USD you should expect to gain north of 80mil if you convert it to kits. When new elites come out ankhs and luck kits prices will rise. You may be able to get 4k per plat at that point. For 5 grand you will be top geared if you play it right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Dont start this game if u just wanna buy everything full gears with real money and no game experience...
    if u rly wanna play this game .... go make new character lvl up to 46 without lvl41 pack for 150plat.... to get experience...
    There are players who just waste their money for this game and they have no game experience.... for example mages which use shield and heal at dame time.... or warrior which use jugg and heal at same time .... (-_- rly?)

Btw ... rogue is cheapest class atm .... mage full geared around 15m
    Dmg tank 20m tanky tank 15m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

id play the game more before being so willing to chuck 5000$ at this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thank you bigboyblue, in mmorpgs I always check to see how easy it is to level and gain the top gears, also of the game is hackable as I don't spend money when people can chest and overcome me through unfariness. Pocket legends and arcane legends are the only 2 mmorpgs I find fun on android. I already bought me the 41 rogue and I'm going to do what you suggested next month after I experience pocket legends a bit more with fully geared archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

with that amount of cash, you can easily get the best equipment in the game.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    Best current gear for rogue is as follows :

Giant bow of Potency - 50k
    Imbued helm of potency - 1.5mil?
    Imbued armor of potency -2.5mil?
    Arcane Ring - 3mil
    Planar Pendant - 3mil
    Mythic Belt - 1mil

Pet - Nekro - 5mil

Total is 16mil. I might be wrong on the helm and armor price as I haven't been keeping an eye on what they sell for. Also, I'm a nab rogue so I might not have the absolute best gear choice listed above. I am not sure what the best gem setup is for rogues but I can guarantee you need at least one para gem and several eyes. This is where things get really expensive. I know eyes sell for 2.5mil+. Para gems sell for 5mil+. If you can find the above listed gear already gemmed then they will sell at a deal. It is better to buy your gear with these gems in them already. It saves millions.

If you have a lot of plat the best way to convert it to gold is through luck/speed/damage/ankh kits. You should get 2.5k-3k per plat currently. For 5k USD you should expect to gain north of 80mil if you convert it to kits. When new elites come out ankhs and luck kits prices will rise. You may be able to get 4k per plat at that point. For 5 grand you will be top geared if you play it right.
    The frost and elon bows are actually better than all of the level 46 bows, which have a bunch of fake damage. If you really want the best bow, get a frost or elon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

The main difference between pocket legends and arcane legends is that in arcane legends you will be able to get the best gear for money - I am talking about following ToS. In pl you will always miss the 3pc set bonus, the colored sparkles and the combined ring with the dragon set.
    In arcane it's much easier to level than in pl. Take your time and enjoy your archer.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

if you wanna be maxed out rogues,

Bow with paras 6m
    Imbued helm n armor with eyes 5-6m
    Arcane ring with para and eyes 10m
    planar pend (bar and eye gems) 10m
    Grand fire myth belts maybe 3m
    Nekro- 5m
    Maridos 2m

that's what a maxed rogue gear cost.
    Ofcourse you can go way cheaper than it but you will have the best gears without best gems.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dex Scene; 08-26-2015 at 08:27 AM. Reason: typos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Do not forget, all cost mentioned above is un-gemmed gear, u need 10-100million more for maxed jewels / gems ... LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

its a joke to spend that money
    ARCTIC MONKEYS
    "WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN"
    Warrior: Rasyidrahman

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Thank you bigboyblue, in mmorpgs I always check to see how easy it is to level and gain the top gears, also of the game is hackable as I don't spend money when people can chest and overcome me through unfariness. Pocket legends and arcane legends are the only 2 mmorpgs I find fun on android. I already bought me the 41 rogue and I'm going to do what you suggested next month after I experience pocket legends a bit more with fully geared archer
    If you want to maximize profit check the AL forum announcement thread. They will announce the release of the new rengol elites. When new elites are released the best money will be made selling luck and ankh kits in the first 3-4 weeks. It will taper off after that. You don't need to play but if you want to make the best of your plat then you need to strike quickly. If you wait the month it may be too late. I assume elites are either this friday or next friday release.