Thread: [Suggestions] for NEW ELITE and FUTURE ELITE Contents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default [Suggestions] for NEW ELITE and FUTURE ELITE Contents

I Think STS Should implement a KEY System (Or Quests) to get into the NEW ELITE and FUTURE ELITE Contents. And the items/equipment should all be FARMABLE and tradable. This way, many players can farm to make gold and save up to buy whatever they need.

Example: Like the new Contents is about to come out, make sure that everyone finished the Orcslaying Quests before they can enter the Elite contents. That way, it will let many players to utilized more maps (instead of giving them instant access to Elite maps which are only 3 with the current system in effect. This way you have players who will do the Normal maps first and then they can do Elite maps after. And for the 'lazy' players (Whiners like i always said) who just want to go straight to ELITE, who just want quick loots fast, and then complain after that the loots are junk just because there's no more new contents afterward. it makes the contents old very fast when you got what you need. STS should make the Elite or Mythic quests worthwhile for this system to work well.

I keep hearing how many people Whine/Complained toooooooo much before the contents or items came out. And how some say there's nothing to farm or how elite are too easy. I know many will complained about how tedious it can be, but the OVERALL bigger picture is you have a game that will last for a while.

And a chance to get the high end game items, while the DEV Team can create more and future contents while we enjoy the game.

At least this system, will help farmers, casual players and also even plat users to grind for what they want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Hmm,i don't think many players will be happy with this system,because many haven't yet finished the Orcslaying quest.And i don't think many players want to craft it yet because they think it is uselss.
    If sts would implement this system they should make the insignias drop from mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Hmm,i don't think many players will be happy with this system,because many haven't yet finished the Orcslaying quest.And i don't think many players want to craft it yet because they think it is uselss.
    If sts would implement this system they should make the insignias drop from mobs.
    Guess what, useless quests or not? If those type of players don't finished those quests, then they will NEVER get into those New ELITE Contents. And i can guaranteed you, if they really want an item in those Elite contents badly they have to finished those quest first. (UNLESS they're already rich and can buy it if it's tradable)

LIke i said on the Original post, at it current state, every NEW Contents that comes out gets really OLD and Boring after 1-2 Days because it's too easy to access those maps. And people will start to complain again how there's nothing to do or farm.

With this idea, most items that do drops from there will retained it values a lot longer than the current state that STS have now. (Again, assuming the items are worthwhile in the first place, which they should be since it's the current new Elite contents)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Looks like its exactly what i predicted LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

It's a fine idea, if executed right. Your example (getting orcslaying set before entering elites) is the definition of WRONG execution. If this were actually implemented, I'd just quit right away.