Thread: Things AL taught me in RL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Default Things AL taught me in RL

It has been a while since i posted here. Anyways, i left AL for a while now, probably a few months or so, but i kept the things i learned and applied them in real life! And now i just wanna share it to yall

1. Friendship does not need physical contact.

Just because you're miles away doesn't mean you cant be close to somebody. Me and my al friends still talk on facebook all the time, checking out how things are going for each other and stuff like that friendship knows no bounds ^_^

2. Be confident

Back then i used to be very shy and antisocial. I felt like nobody would like me if i talked to them, but in al i learned how to mingle and make friends and people found me quite a nice guy to hang out with. So i applied the same principle in real life just greeting strangers with a smile and saying hi, and being funny and nice towards others. Thankfully i got the same result, i've made lots of new friends in rl and i cant wait to make more.

3. Money gives an advantage, but it doesn't show skills.

Money doesn't prove anything aside from you being rich it doesn't show you how skilled you are at your job/class/etc. However, it still gives you an advantage over others, making things more easier/accessible for you.

4. Dont Judge a person by his looks

True that. Just like how a pink geared yet skilled players hide their true forms inside their vanity, in real life people do it too. A nerd may end up being a metalhead, a fat guy may end up being one of the best athletes in your campus, or man can even seem like a woman! ( i aint even mad, its amazing, he really does look like one, no offense)

5. Fake people are everywhere

That one says it all. No explanations needed.

6. You will reroll for trash... A lot.

Yes yes people, luck will come, then unfortunately it'll sometimes turn out to be trash. Just when you feel lucky, someone has to spoil the moment. I think it was three weeks ago when we had a school program and there was a message booth where you write the name of the person you like in there. Yeah. So the girl i like was there, in charge of sticking the notes to the wall. So i grabbed the opportunity to write a note and that says i like her and have her stick it. So i did. Then i left the campus, and when i came back there was a reply underneath. It said "Thank you. Godbless". Yay. Fyi, that's girl talk for "Nopenopenope, get the hell back in the friendzone, get the hell back!"
    So yeah. There's gunna be lucky times, but expect a loooot of trash to come first.

So how about you? What did al teach you?

Sent from my H870 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post: