Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't like the Teasers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default I don't like the Teasers

I'm referring to the New pets and items being release for those Events or Expansions.

When they release those Teasers before the actually Contents, MANY PEOPLE will COMPLAINED how ....'this pet sucks, or how this items doesn't have this certain stats...etc......'

Some people might think its for constructive input or feedback, but it's really not. It's more of a 'Complaint'

If they really want a constructive feedback or inputs, they should have wait and release the New EVENT or Expansions and then and only then will it be a constructive feedback afterward.

Constructive Feedback ONLY please...
    Last edited by Justg; 08-26-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: more accurate title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Id rather know if a pet or new item is worth my efferts beforehand rather then during a event or expansion this is a game bro don't take things so serious ty have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    Id rather know if a pet or new item is worth my efferts beforehand rather then during a event or expansion this is a game bro don't take things so serious ty have a nice day
    If your a company or a business, your first priority is to make sure that you have players/customers to continue & play. (The longer they play, the more $$$ they get) If you release those info way ahead of time, then base on your answer....Do you think they will make more $$$ in the long run? Obviously not, because like you said, it's not worth your time and effort'.

You have to have that little suspense to make people want to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    If your a company or a business, your first priority is to make sure that you have players/customers to continue & play. (The longer they play, the more $$$ they get) If you release those info way ahead of time, then base on your answer....Do you think they will make more $$$ in the long run? Obviously not, because like you said, it's not worth your time and effort'.

Which is why its called a 'teaser'

However I do agree that if they tease new pets they only tease the picture and not the stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

But IF a company keep releasing subpar products, eventually no one will be interested in them anymore. Teasers are a good way for STS to gather feedbacks from the players, it is ultimately up to them(STS) to decide what's best for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeFTW View Post
    Which is why its called a 'teaser'

However I do agree that if they tease new pets they only tease the picture and not the stats.
    Agree 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    But IF a company keep releasing subpar products, eventually no one will be interested in them anymore. Teasers are a good way for STS to gather feedbacks from the players, it is ultimately up to them(STS) to decide what's best for the game.

Feedbacks are Only after you have try the products... How can you have a feedback if you haven't try it??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I'll rephrase, "players' opinions". Base on your logic, test servers are a no-no too?

Feedbacks are Only after you have try the products... How can you have a feedback if you haven't try it??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

IMO, are the Teasers (before any Major Event or Expansipons) that are being release to the players before it actually came out.

I'm referring to the New pets and items being release for those Events or Expansions.

When they release those Teasers before the actually Contents, MANY PEOPLE will COMPLAINED how ....'this pet sucks, or how this items doesn't have this certain stats...etc......'

Some people might think its for constructive input or feedback, but it's really not. It's more of a 'Complaint'

If they really want a constructive feedback or inputs, they should have wait and release the New EVENT or Expansions and then and only then will it be a constructive feedback afterward.

You do have a point. People will always complain. But al started that way for years, so I guess it is too late for them to change the approach now. Too many spoiled people specially in forum right now.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 08-26-2015 at 02:23 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eldorado For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Hmm... a complaint about how sts chooses to do stuff and a complaint about people complaining... sounds constructive... doe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

IMO, are the Teasers (before any Major Event or Expansipons) that are being release to the players before it actually came out.

So if STS teases level 46 arcane weapons for each class that give +10 to all stats with no proc or bonus or any other stats for having it, saying "the stats are pretty low for 46 arcane weapons" isn't constructive feedback, only complaining? I think you fail to see that the "complaining" is actually a way players are expressing how they feel about an item even before it is released. I don't have to "try out" a level 46 arcane bow with only +10 dex, int, str to know I wouldn't want to waste time or money to get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I think his point is to realease the contents without any teasers at all, even if it's a lvl 46 arcane weapon with +10 dex/str/int.....

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    So if STS teases level 46 arcane weapons for each class that give +10 to all stats with no proc or bonus or any other stats for having it, saying "the stats are pretty low for 46 arcane weapons" isn't constructive feedback, only complaining? I think you fail to see that the "complaining" is actually a way players are expressing how they feel about an item even before it is released. I don't have to "try out" a level 46 arcane bow with only +10 dex, int, str to know I wouldn't want to waste time or money to get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I buy plat each month regardless of events or expansion I do my part to spend a lill $ but I do understand its a game and to have fun first not worrying about having the most op gear but ill certainly try to get good gear ty have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Well, if they receive feedback AFTER the release of the item, if chanced are necessary, they will have to change the stats AFTER the release of the item. And as we all know, it messes up the economy

Where if you release the info prior to the release of the item, you can adjust it and have no impact to the economy what so ever.

Also, the feedback from the sneak peak are just from observations and is mearly a suggestion, the final discussions are still made by STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I guess you are some Game of Phones fanboy that doesn't want any spoilers.

As others have said,sts makes Teaser Friday to see what the community says about the thing that is going to be in the next update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    I think you fail to understand what i said.

IF YOU Want to provide Input/Feedbacks, wait until after it's release...not before. Anything before is normally a Complaint.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    I think his point is to realease the contents without any teasers at all, even if it's a lvl 46 arcane weapon with +10 dex/str/int.....
    READ post #6.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

A useless nonsensical post imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Some posts really look moaning and least helpful. But if you think that after release of some thing, that deserves a negative feedback, there will be less moaning, you are wrong then.

Example: last event's pets. If players would know stats before release and push STS to make them better, we would get much more better event, wouldnt we? But now i rarely see squirrels (and when i do, i perceive it as a joke), and tyrranica i saw only once - one uber-druber rich player just shows it off.
    And didn't we get huge, massive moaning? I even participated in several most fair threads myself.

So obviously your point is wrong. If thing is bad, there will be bad reviews anyway, regardless when players will know stats - before release or after. And it's better if they know before, because this way allow prevent even bigger drama and fun killing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I think Ipoopsy is Golem's alt.
    I mean only he could come up with such threads.
    Last edited by Dimitrian; 08-26-2015 at 04:13 PM.