Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Elites are Live in Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi STS I can't connect to the server :/ C'mon It's been 6 hours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nice thankss STS !!
    Nice bosses but pls make more items to loot from boss
    Rune drops to often and pink items are weak
    we want mythic eggs which can be loot from 3th boss and rings and amulets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    So... all that wait to balance the maps so they would be ridiculously easy, no new legendary 46 weapons / loot, no new pets? I guess the next wait would be for the new 'king boss' in hoping for a challenge. Sorry to be negative, was just hoping for a little more.
    I did loot a legendary axe from korgar :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I think sts made elites ''so easy'' to give everyone a chance at the new mythic gear.

Personally i'm happy with the elites.

And YES,i did run with a warrior.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post
    Yes it is easy for some players but hard for others

Join random to see if it is easy or difficult

If u have strong team and best gears and lots of ankhs and elixir yes it will be easy for you

But 90% of players still could not finish first elite map yet !!
    I finished my first run random. I did not spent a single ankh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

everyone is running around with nekro and arcane rings on a myriad of elixirs. think about that for a sec and then ponder why it could seem easy

runes reached a crazy low price and while its decent for people out to craft the new set, i feel bad for the ones who spent millions on them

all in all, some new drops would be dope but other than that i guess this will accomplish exactly what its meant to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Why so much complaining!? I think it's nice that STS made it doable for all the upgrade their gear.

But I have to agree that the insignia drops should increase so people can get to the mythic upgrade sometime this century. Also could there be more Orc tag opportunities getting 14/day plus 2/90 elite kills is so slow!?

On the Mage extra, that does seem weak when compared to the other extras for mythic upgrade. Extra cast seems poor. Maybe more critcial hit?

Anyway... Thanks STS for leveling the playing field for all. But a new pet would be cool. ��
    AlmostNormal / MaybeNormal / SortaNormal

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Almostnormal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syed Haziq Hilmi View Post
    Hi STS I can't connect to the server :/ C'mon It's been 6 hours
    Agree with this!
    Can't login thru WiFi connection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Extra, you actually think these "eites" are fine? You can't be serious.
    i'm serious... you need nekro, or else everything become disastrous, especially the running phase, you can outspeed/disable dogs in planar tombs, but you can't counter the unlucky pulls from the gladiators... i don't remember since when ring, nekro, and other stun immunity skills become mandatory... i can't think any other methods except overpowering the difficulty with nekro and ring

and i've been waiting for pug in map 3 since forever
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Sorry to use a pocket legends reference, but is this the Alien Oasis 3 of Arcane Legends? Legendary items are raining down like I've never seen them, and runes dropping quite often as well, although if we need 20 to complete one single mythic item, then I guess it's ok. But perhaps the runes should not have been mythic items if they drop so often. All 3 types of chests are legendary, instead of the usual common/rare/epic of past bronze/silver/gold chests. No elite chests either, just regular orc chests. And no elite legendary gear?

So what exactly is there to farm for in these elites? It seems that nothing is rare enough or good enough to be worth even 100k. When Tindirin elites were released, I can remember farming for claymores and then looting one and selling it for 3.5m, and that was a week after the elite dungeons were released. Now here we are 12 hours after release and the most expensive item that drops is already less than 100k. Not a good beginning. In a month they will be 10k and nothing will be worth running these dungeons for.

BTW, I haven't checked it out yet, but did the Tindirin elite dungeons scale to 45? If so maybe the best way to earn gold is to farm for level 45 claymores, if they exist.

And lastly, are we going to see a level 46 arcane item of some sort? Or will this be the first time in 5 seasons that we have no arcane item? Surely after waiting for more than a year there will be something for me to work for......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    i'm serious... you need nekro, or else everything become disastrous, especially the running phase, you can outspeed/disable dogs in planar tombs, but you can't counter the unlucky pulls from the gladiators... i don't remember since when ring, nekro, and other stun immunity skills become mandatory... i can't think any other methods except overpowering the difficulty with nekro and ring

Naw you just need speed elix or if you are a Mage shield then drop clock to run past mobs.

The reason you have been waiting forever to pug in map 3 is because everyone is running map 1 can kill boss like it's not even an elite and you get the same drops. Go to map 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The farmable materials needed for mythic set that can be traded have gotten the drop rates we asked for (remember all those "pls no more rng" threads?); instead of very low chance at an item of which only one is required, it's much better to have average to large chance at an item of which many are required. Helps you feel like you're actually making progress and counters the frustration of fruitless runs due to bad luck (when hunting that one super rare item).

The one thing we could use some improvement on is the insignias. This item is the main obstacle for most people who can't or won't dish out 2-2.5m gold to complete the orcslaying set; no one is staying out of the orc/myth set questline because they won't run the orc tag dailies. Guaranteed progress is key and should be the same for all items needed.

It would be great if they were dropping from elite mobs instead of the legendary gear that no one is really using. Thanks for your effort!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post

Tata,

I have to agree with extra on what he is saying. For us (including him) the maps are easy as we have maxed gear + nekros.
    Pls do a run without nekro and see what happens.

I did a pug yesterday in the third map on my mage, who is not maxed (lacking myth weapon) and has no nekro (best pet is mari). Nobody in the the pt had nekro, only one other arcane pet and ring. The run took staggering 47 minutes and 7 ankhs for me. One of the rogues probably used 35-40. Dude didn't have razor speced either. Anyway those stuns together with the healers and the inability of mages to freeze/stun the highest threat targets makes runs long and hard.

For those with maxed gear/best pets the maps are pretty easy indeed.

What nobody seems to be be making allowance for is the fact that the new mythic set is a considerable sacrifice in survive-ability. If those red zones were to be hitting harder, wouldn't they all be one hits once u equip the new mythic set and lose a huge chunk of health?
    Last edited by Jazzi; 08-28-2015 at 06:03 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

lol runes......its hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Easy maps, no profitable loot and no timers .... Sad day :\

Already quit for the day ....

P.s. all these massive crates floating around from hard work farming and crafting the rengols with no new pet nor wonderful new items to pop out of them too ...

Pft !!
    Just like I predicted. Sts screws up again, it's easier than tombs. Give it another day or so, everything drop will not be worth much for farmers. And new mythic gears toooooo easy to get if u have lots of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

How about freshening up the loot off the elite bosses StS? Since the mythics are clearly going to take us you know a long time. I would like to see a nice legendary belt drop off one that is no doubt needed here. What about some of the higher level gems as well? Would be nice to drop a standard!

And yeah the difficulty is you know, pretty low. We checked several times to ensure we were indeed running the elite campaign. Won't kill us to burn some ankhs, give some kick backs to the people who like to sell them huhu.

Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I actually think the mobs aren't terrible. The bosses are way too easy, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I actually think the mobs aren't terrible. The bosses are way too easy, though.
    Indeed. I was trying to see if I could even kill myself off the reflect, it's actually really hard on map3. They should make those adds literally pour out when he calls for them too! You know make people put a little boogie in their playing at the final map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    Naw you just need speed elix or if you are a Mage shield then drop clock to run past mobs.

The reason you have been waiting forever to pug in map 3 is because everyone is running map 1 can kill boss like it's not even an elite and you get the same drops. Go to map 1
    Except when you get pulled back and stunned and bombed. Without Nekro, you're gonna eat ankhs against these mobs. The bosses are total pushovers, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Except when you get pulled back and stunned and bombed. Without Nekro, you're gonna eat ankhs against these mobs. The bosses are total pushovers, though.
    Welp, Enigmatic is just OP then. LOL. GG