Quote Originally Posted by Aerospacegod View Post
I think it's intentional.

A bear with 15-20m/s would be unkillable currently. You get almost twice the hp with the high strength and shields are better than bracers/wing guards too. Otherwise they would need to up skill cost or nerf their power.
No one ever said warriors need 15-20 m/s and, actually, I'm not sure why archers can get mamboza leather when they have meditate already. In both PvP and PvE, warriors have no options in how they regen their mana: wear crap gear and spam pots.

And I should correct you on your approximation of a warriors health. Chickens start at 250hp and Bears start at 300, maxing strength only gives the warrior about 70 more health (2str = 1hp), which is ridiculous. That puts warriors with max strength at 370 compared to 250, approximately 50% above archers, not x2.

Warriors are the tank, they should have higher armor than the other classes and that is why archers and mages are called 'squishies'. Wingshields should have less armor than shields, if only because of their size, and it should be more than the current +2armor (+4 with a Z Shield). Also, archers helms have the same armor rating as warriors (7armor). Bracers shouldn't have the same armor, clearly, otherwise it would be called a shield instead of 'doll' or 'bracer'.

Just to reiterate, I'm not asking for mamboza gear for warriors. I'm asking for a Legendary helm that has stats suitable for a warrior and includes 1m/s.