Thread: [Suggestion] Make forced order for elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default [Suggestion] Make forced order for elites.

This would be awesome, if STS could do forced order for elites, like the way for the normal campaign.
    What do I mean:

- you cant enter Elite Brackenridge Aqueducts until you finish Elite Brackenridge Forest.
    - you cant enter Elite Tindirin until you finish Elite Shuyal.
    - you cant enter Elite Gnomish Ruines before you finish Elite Brackenridge Forest.
    etc etc.

How this will help?

- Experienced players will stop getting not skilled newcomers with owls and turtles.
    - Newcomers finally will be forced to play step-by-step mode but not to try play the hardest content. This will help them to get some knowledges, skills, experience, gold and pets before they come to most fresh elite maps.
    - Less complains about how ankhs are expensive and maps are hard from people who will leave game next day after complaining. In short - LESS NOOBS.

If you like, support this, people! Without your support this is just a meaningless set of words.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rstilzchen For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Like it! Totally agree with you
    You have my support
    +1

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

thats why nvr go random! i hv to go random elite/arena maybe 1 year prefer solo runs from random maps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekAL View Post
    thats why nvr go random! i hv to go random elite/arena maybe 1 year prefer solo runs from random maps!
    Predominantly I play solo too. I play solo all events, km3, i complete 2 new maps solo yesterday. It's fine, but this is not the way how it was supposed to be. We should cooperate to get most exciting feelings.

Despite my maxed gear and great experience, I have not so much friends who didnt leave this game yet (yes, i'm picky enough in question about friends, but anyway). And this is not my personal problem - i see everyday maxed players who looking for party in cities or guildchat, and dont have response.

How to find new friends for elite farming? Accepting random friend requests in cities is not a case, cuz gear not a sign of quality, especially nowadays. The only way is go with randoms, and if someone good enough, you can send him request and even say him some praises. But instead, we get a bunch of ..... , and spend our patience, nerves, ankhs and time. Good thing if, lets say, newbie will listen to you, and will try that you told him. But usually they dont know english or just think they are fully formed professionals and just ignore you.

We dont go with randoms, because now it sucks. But if we fix it, we will be able to go with randoms again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I'd say no to this. No one is going to run elite rendtail with you so you can access the new elite maps. People want to run the new content so if you are a new player now you have to bother people to run lesser elite maps with you so you can access the newer content. Unless you are a rogue you will have a hard time solo in tindrin. Even as a rogue it isn't exactly easy so you have to bug your friends for help. If you are new and don't have friends you're going to have a hard time getting anyone to run these with you. Usually when you join an end game guild they will be running the newest elite maps and you need to run them with them. After you form some friendships players are willing to go back and help you get APs. This won't happen as a new face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    I'd say no to this. No one is going to run elite rendtail with you so you can access the new elite maps. People want to run the new content so if you are a new player now you have to bother people to run lesser elite maps with you so you can access the newer content. Unless you are a rogue you will have a hard time solo in tindrin. Even as a rogue it isn't exactly easy so you have to bug your friends for help. If you are new and don't have friends you're going to have a hard time getting anyone to run these with you. Usually when you join an end game guild they will be running the newest elite maps and you need to run them with them. After you form some friendships players are willing to go back and help you get APs. This won't happen as a new face.
    Yes, i thought about it too. It might be disastrous for an idea, but it probably wont. My thoughts: now elites are not scaled to the cap level, and mostly they are pretty easy, exclude shuyal and tindirin. Brackenridge and Ydra locations would be full-filled permanently, while new players appear in AL. Starting with Dead and Kraken probably there will be difficulties. But since rest maps will be locked, players will come again and again in their highest map, and as a result will find pt. It works for normal maps, why it wouldnt work for elites?

As for me, I become really mad, when someone ask help with the elite achievement, I shouted in guild chat for half of hour, who else need this achievement, no one replied, we finished map, and next day other people ask for the same achievement. If people would have some ceiling (a map, starting with which it hard to find good pt to complete it), for example, shuyal 1st map, and come to guild having all elite aps exclude those that higher Shuyal, it would be easier them to make a group and complete it, and it would be easier to help, since all need the same limited set of elite maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Great idea, I wish sts would read your recommendation and take action....but alas they won't

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Chen rude and snooty as always.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Then what purpose would the amazing idea (-_-) to auto level 41 and open all maps serve? Would defeat that purpose.. Just saying... I hate bad pugs as much as anyone.. Which is why I don't do them. It's honestly easier to solo than pug the majority of the time. Not to mention the new elites are ridiculously easy.
    Main Disarrayxx , mage-xxdisarrayxx, war-xdisarrayx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

It used to be like this. You had to unlock the elites in order.

I don't understand why they removed that requirement. But then I also don't understand why they are letting people run elites at level 41(or lower?) when they should not be able to run them until level 45 minimum.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

A better idea is to scale the elites.
    IMO this idea is like that one that one made by Golem's alt to not let you enter the new elites if you haven't completed the Orcslaying gear.
    Nothing against you bro,just against your idea.No offense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    It used to be like this. You had to unlock the elites in order.

I don't understand why they removed that requirement. But then I also don't understand why they are letting people run elites at level 41(or lower?) when they should not be able to run them until level 45 minimum.
    The requirement is level 41.

God dang it sts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mage class just got s screwed big time in the new elite maps . Armor and health are not sufficient to make the "run" all other characters can and do make . I am so mad about this run technique