584 Posts

Legit pm I got yesterday -

"Boy give me egg I girl!!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default scammer claim can double up item

Hi guys i would like give some report here that this two scammer claim can double up ur item n gold those two clown is hamoodsy and sameermaaa here i attach ss to trap one of themName:  Screenshot_2015-08-31-13-53-44.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  818.2 KBName:  Screenshot_2015-08-31-13-52-41.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  472.8 KBName:  Screenshot_2015-08-31-13-51-53.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  488.2 KB Hope sts will take action about this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

yep at first they say " Wow bro you look so cool " and then followed by " can you give me 1m " LOLOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Runel Joseph Ruiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Just another secret buff.

STS added a subway station beneath Expedition Camp.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

The one funny thing ive picked up here from the forums and then done in the game was, telling them, ok i will give you one million, and then go eat something while letting them wait in the trade window with the million, the ammount of pms telling me to confirm was hilarious, best thing was that after 50 min he still was there waiting.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 08-31-2015 at 07:30 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    The one funny thing ive picked up here from the forums and then done in the game was, telling them, ok i will give you one million, and then go eat something while letting them wait in the trade window with the million, the ammount of pms telling me to confirm was hilarious, best thing was that after 50 min he still was there waiting.
    Brilliant!

Knowing my luck, I'd come back and accidentally "confirm"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaizor For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

#HyperCynics

Just wear noob gears and pets while in towns, make a gear loadout for it. Don't expect not to get begged of if you wear all those shiny new gears and arcane pets. Well I'm a cynic myself but only to those who post threads about hating something that THEY CAN avoid.

Coalhouse

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    #HyperCynics

Just wear noob gears and pets while in towns, make a gear loadout for it. Don't expect not to get begged of if you wear all those shiny new gears and arcane pets. Well I'm a cynic myself but only to those who post threads about hating something that THEY CAN avoid.
    Post #21 (second paragraph) has already shown this idea to be incorrect.

Despite this, if you were to read the thread you might notice that it is actually laughing at beggars and hyperbeggars in particular; rather than complaining about them. I have also been questioning their mentality as I cannot fathom it.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 09-01-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coalhouse View Post

Despite this, if you were to read the thread you might notice that it is actually laughing at beggars and hyperbeggars in particular; rather than complaining about them. I have also been questioning their mentality as I cannot fathom it.
    Hmmm, If you read through what I've said theres a huge difference between that of what you mention at Post #21 (second paragraph). I said noob gears not your ordinary potency/brutality. Also I mentioned pets, for its useless to wear noob gears while still Nekro is on.

This is what exactly what I ment on #HyperCynics, when you question and laugh at other people's mentality even when you can't fathom it. As far as I know, back in the days, good people like Aquascapper made forum events to help those beggars (hyperbeggars if you will) to help them stand on there own instead of laughing/questioning there ways. Unlike now, full of hypercynics. People who create threads to question and laugh about game beggars.

Sorry to burst your happy laughing here, I won't reply on this anymore. Please continue your discussions on questioning and laughing at other gamers. Good luck and more power on your future endeavors.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 09-01-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You could just ignore them, but instead made this thread. To laugh at them?

#HyperCynics

INAN'HESH
    Difficult times create strong people, strong people create peaceful times, peaceful times create weak people, weak people create difficult times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

There will always be beggars because there's always spoiled or "lazy" players who are to tried to earn the gold themselves! 👏😑 I feel ya!😉

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alphonso14 For This Useful Post:

Coalhouse

Hmmm, If you read through what I've said theres a huge difference between that of what you mention at Post #21 (second paragraph). I said noob gears not your ordinary potency/brutality. Also I mentioned pets, for its useless to wear noob gears while still Nekro is on.

This is what exactly what I ment on #HyperCynics, when you question and laugh at other people's mentality even when you can't fathom it. As far as I know, back in the days, good people like Aquascapper made forum events to help those beggars (hyperbeggars if you will) to help them stand on there own instead of laughing/questioning there ways. Unlike now, full of hypercynics. People who create threads to question and laugh about game beggars.

Sorry to burst your happy laughing here, I won't reply on this anymore. Please continue your discussions on questioning and laughing at other gamers. Good luck and more power on your future endeavors.
    This seems to bother you greatly, I hope you do not have a guilty conscience or a vicariously guilty one.

If you were to read post #21 you would see that I mentioned pets there. You comments are further invalidated by the fact that ordinary crate pinks are the minimum expected of an endgamer, anything less is suspicious. Please be aware that the word "noob" is ill-defined at best. Also, I am unaware of how to hide one's "scorecard".

Perhaps you should spend more time reading the posts and less researching the poster, although I realise that you may be unfamiliar with the English language.

In respect of your overly aggressive attitude, I draw parallels to this:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming.

Also, "shouting" in the forums is extremely rude.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 09-01-2015 at 01:30 PM.

Coalhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Inan'hesh View Post

#HyperCynics
    Who said anything about "instead"?

Furthermore: yes, I claim the right of all decent, honest players to deride rude, dishonest ones.

Coalhouse

The point of my first post was to draw a distinction between beggars and the (apparently) new phenomenon of "hyperbeggars".

The first have been in evidence since the early days of the game and are typified by low level characters in Kraag or Travellers' Outpost begging for a few hundred gold.

The second consists of endgame players in the Expedition Camp demanding millions or a Nekro egg.

From wiktionary:

"Noun
    cynic ‎(plural cynics)

A person who believes that all people are motivated by selfishness.
    A person whose outlook is scornfully negative."

I describe myself as "cynic by experience" in my profile page. This is as a result of having lived in the real world for quite some time. The alternative is naïveté and gullibility, which are the privileges of the very young and inexperienced.

My outlook has been further confirmed by certain posts in these fora and by such activities as in-game begging and "hyperbegging" in particular.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 09-01-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

1. I don't think kinz is going to answer, he/she already said that he/she won't reply anymore.
    2. Not all of us is good at english, pointing that out in an arguement is a sign your out to attack him/her personaly instead of continuing the discussion.
    3. That Wiki post is un-called for, its like comparing oranges and apples. Theres a tactic in winning an arguement, attack the credibility of the opponent to put him/her down.
    Ex. A sugar-coated accuse him/her with something like below. And/or Pointing out his/her attitude (which is not the issue being discussed) like how you reasoned out on the wiki link.
    This seems to bother you greatly, I hope you do not have a guilty conscience or a vicariously guilty one.

If you were to read post #21 you would see that I mentioned pets there. You comments are further invalidated by the fact that ordinary crate pinks are the minimum expected of an endgamer, anything less is suspicious. Please be aware that the word "noob" is ill-defined at best. Also, I am unaware of how to hide one's "scorecard".

Perhaps you should spend more time reading the posts and less researching the poster, although I realise that you may be unfamiliar with the English language.

In respect of your overly aggressive attitude, I draw parallels to this:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming.

Also, "shouting" in the forums is extremely rude.
    4. Noob, Nub, Newb is derived from Newbie. Yes its mostly used in an ill-defined way, but in kinz's context its used as newbie i.e. newbie gear becomes noob gears. Your so good at english I don't think I need to elaborate.

5. Nobody is shouting here. Change in font size, using bold, using capital letters will not mean shouting. Devs post uses Bolds, different Fontsizes and Capital letters too. Does that mean they are shouting? Its only used to emphasize word or words in the sentence. You had accused him of many things only to win an arguement because he disagrees on your post?

6. Nope, your not pointing out the difference of beggars and hyperbeggars. Your laughing at them, read your own post.

7. We post a general term like what you did. You said Hyperbeggar we said Hypercynics were even. But the other things you said, critizing the other poster for his english knowledge? Telling him he "maybe" a hyperbeggar because his/shes too affected? Telling him his shouting when you can't see any exclamation points? Even comparing his attitude as victim blaming in a wiki link?

Now your crossing the line.
    1. Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
    We can discuss about beggars, hypbeggars, cynics etc etc. Just don't criticize us
    Who said anything about "instead"?

Furthermore: yes, I claim the right of all decent, honest players to deride rude, dishonest ones.
    This is our point. You coined a name for those who begs excessively and you think its funny and everyone will agree with you, so you post it.
    Well, apparently not everyone will agree specially to those people who gives things back to community. E.i Giving some golds, gears, eggs to beggars.

So, just like my first post.

#HyperCynics
    PS: I'm not good at english too, please don't point this out too just to criticize me.
    Last edited by Inan'hesh; 09-02-2015 at 04:18 AM.

INAN'HESH
    Difficult times create strong people, strong people create peaceful times, peaceful times create weak people, weak people create difficult times

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inan'hesh For This Useful Post:

Coalhouse

1. I don't think kinz is going to answer, he/she already said that he/she won't reply anymore.
    2. Not all of us is good at english, pointing that out in an arguement is a sign your out to attack him/her personaly instead of continuing the discussion.
    3. That Wiki post is un-called for, its like comparing oranges and apples. Theres a tactic in winning an arguement, attack the credibility of the opponent to put him/her down.
    Ex. A sugar-coated accuse him/her with something like below. And/or Pointing out his/her attitude (which is not the issue being discussed) like how you reasoned out on the wiki link.

4. Noob, Nub, Newb is derived from Newbie. Yes its mostly used in an ill-defined way, but in kinz's context its used as newbie i.e. newbie gear becomes noob gears. Your so good at english I don't think I need to elaborate.

5. Nobody is shouting here. Change in font size, using bold, using capital letters will not mean shouting. Devs post uses Bolds, different Fontsizes and Capital letters too. Does that mean they are shouting? Its only used to emphasize word or words in the sentence. You had accused him of many things only to win an arguement because he disagrees on your post?

6. Nope, your not pointing out the difference of beggars and hyperbeggars. Your laughing at them, read your own post.

7. We post a general term like what you did. You said Hyperbeggar we said Hypercynics were even. But the other things you said, critizing the other poster for his english knowledge? Telling him he "maybe" a hyperbeggar because his/shes too affected? Telling him his shouting when you can't see any exclamation points? Even comparing his attitude as victim blaming in a wiki link?

Now your crossing the line.

We can discuss about beggars, hypbeggars, cynics etc etc. Just don't criticize us

This is our point. You coined a name for those who begs excessively and you think its funny and everyone will agree with you, so you post it.
    Well, apparently not everyone will agree specially to those people who gives things back to community. E.i Giving some golds, gears, eggs to beggars.

So, just like my first post.

PS: I'm not good at english too, please don't point this out too just to criticize me.
    1) I did not necessarily expect him / her to reply. This is a tactic used by people who have lost an argument. It is called "throwing your teddy (out of the pram / into the corner)".

2) If you read what I wrote you may be able to see that I was actually "cutting him / her some slack" as to why he / she did not read the post correctly, even when it was pointed out to him / her a second time. To claim otherwise is a personal attack upon me.

3) You are incorrect, blaming the victim of something is "Victim Blaming" by definition. Yet another personal attack by yourself. I am unable to understand the second part of this.

4) So you agree that "noob gears" could mean anything.

5) No you are incorrect, what you describe in an ordinary post is regarded as shouting. Comparing this to an official announcement is "like comparing oranges and apples".

6) If you actually read my posts you will see that in the first instance I wrote "thread" and in the second I wrote "post". These are different things. How arrogant of you to tell me what my motives are.

7) You have already made these points and I have refuted them (above).

You have "shot yourself in the foot" here. By quoting the rules you have shown that your personal attacks upon me are contrary to them. As I have explained, all of my comments are relevant to the subject.

If you actually read my first post you might see that I ended it by asking if anyone else had encountered this strange phenomenon.

Please do not try to bully me by repeating your childish name-calling.

I am also cutting you some slack by presuming that at least some of your errors are due to the fact that the thread is not in your native language. However, kindly stop your personal attacks as they are against the forum rules.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 09-02-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Beggars have been laughed at since season one. It's nothing new. No one used to make contests to help beggars at all. There were contests for new players tho to help them. The community is always people trying to help new players but not beggars.

If you type beggar into the search bar you will find tons of these topics over the years on how to get rid of them or mess with them. They have been the lowest form of life in arlor since ALs creation.

The only difference now is because of the auto level button there are more high level beggars around. They are still treated the same as if it was season one.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

You're always cutting slacks for those you deemed not being familiar with the English language aren't you? What a nice person you are!!! You know all too well English isn't the first language of a large part of the community, good job on using that angle to give yourself an ego boost.

Anyway, back on topic, beggars are almost always lazy players who don't want to put in the works. Usually people will make fun of them, but in most cases, if you ignore them, they'll stop begging after a few pm's.
    1) I did not necessarily expect him / her to reply. This is a tactic used by people who have lost an argument. It is called "throwing your teddy (out of the pram / into the corner)".

2) If you read what I wrote you may be able to see that I was actually "cutting him / her some slack" as to why he / she did not read the post correctly, even when it was pointed out to him / her a second time. To claim otherwise is a personal attack upon me.

3) You are incorrect, blaming the victim of something is "Victim Blaming" by definition. Yet another personal attack by yourself. I am unable to understand the second part of this.

4) So you agree that "noob gears" could mean anything.

5) No you are incorrect, what you describe in an ordinary post is regarded as shouting. Comparing this to an official announcement is "like comparing oranges and apples".

6) If you actually read my posts you will see that in the first instance I wrote "thread" and in the second I wrote "post". These are different things. How arrogant of you to tell me what my motives are.

7) You have already made these points and I have refuted them (above).

You have "shot yourself in the foot" here. By quoting the rules you have shown that your personal attacks upon me are contrary to them. As I have explained, all of my comments are relevant to the subject.

If you actually read my first post you might see that I ended it by asking if anyone else had encountered this strange phenomenon.

Please do not try to bully me by repeating your childish name-calling.

I am also cutting you some slack by presuming that at least some of your errors are due to the fact that the thread is not in your native language. However, kindly stop your personal attacks as they are against the forum rules.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Or it was just the plain ol "This guy is too proud to notice his rude in making a thread just to laugh at beggars, so arguing with him is pointless"

Just saying

Coalhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    You're always cutting slacks for those you deemed not being familiar with the English language aren't you? What a nice person you are!!! You know all too well English isn't the first language of a large part of the community, good job on using that angle to give yourself an ego boost.

Anyway, back on topic, beggars are almost always lazy players who don't want to put in the works. Usually people will make fun of them, but in most cases, if you ignore them, they'll stop begging after a few pm's.
    It is a bit harsh not to make allowances for people, isn't it? I think your attitude not to tollerate errors made by those disadvantaged by a language barrier is disgusting and indefensible.

Anyway, you still owe me an apology for libelling me. If you carry on with this it will begin to look like cyber-stalking.
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 09-02-2015 at 01:32 PM.