Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ban Policy need a change?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Question Ban Policy need a change?

First I type this here because I send message to remiem and I only was ignored :/

I think the ban system is very strong with the players. I know the game have terms and service and this must be compliment. The ban is caused by:

• Inappropriate chat.
    • Trading account information.
    • Stealing account information.
    • Selling in game items for real money.
    • Player harassment.
    • Attempting to fraudulently obtain Platinum (iAP crack).

First Idea.

I think this commitment law is still for scammers and who share e-mails.

Is important that who has caused the violation of terms of service ONLY for 1 TIME show a commitment of respect and repentance With STS.

"What human is sentenced to life imprisionment for steal a book or break a window of a house? Nothing! all that persons have an opportunity in their lives. Their punishment for being to first time is jail for 5 or 7 mounths or social service".

This must be same in the game with the scammers. I think one scammer who has been banned for 1 year and after of that time has been unbanned This player has learn not to do it again.

Who applies for commitment law:

* Who has scammed only 1 time in the game and justified reasons why he/she did it.
    (The item of scam should not be expensive example: 1 epic amulet or a frost egg)

Who do not applies:

* Who has scammed 2 or more times and dont show some answer of his/her act in support.

// The final decision if is applicable the law or not will be given when it is determined in the investigation that everything is true//

After they have completed the period of ban the player must know:

1. Send an e-mail to support telling his/her ban ticket and account's name for unlock the ban simultaneously in device and account.
    2. The user must be aware that his name will be on a grey list this mean that his/her account will be overseen by admins .
    3. To keep the privacy of the player his/her name will be changed by system.
    4. Should not create drama disscusions about his/her case in game and forums.
    5. This user cant try to scam / Or violate the other rules in game.
    6. Trade's user option is blocked for 4 weeks.
    7. User cant change his/her name with 30 plat FOREVER.

(If the player dont comply with the next rules, an assigned admin Support will be obligated to close and ban the account and device FOREVER)

Second idea.

I also find interasting to change to style of instant ban without user consent beacuse I heard some payers who has been banned forever for example (For share e-mail with family or friends) and support cant unban again because is impossible.

I think Support first must send a notification in the account user e-mail where explain that his/her account will be banned and why reason? for what he/she can appeals the ban in 2 days. This cause more information and second I think if there is a notification of ban in his/her e-mail the player can easily play the game and move all his/her items. We dont like this is for that if the notification of ban is sent to e-amil automatically also the account and device is locked in sleep mode until the case is resolved.

I think this is like a second oportunity. But STS dont aply this if the community agree.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post: