Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ban Policy need a change?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Question Ban Policy need a change?

First I type this here because I send message to remiem and I only was ignored :/

I think the ban system is very strong with the players. I know the game have terms and service and this must be compliment. The ban is caused by:

• Inappropriate chat.
    • Trading account information.
    • Stealing account information.
    • Selling in game items for real money.
    • Player harassment.
    • Attempting to fraudulently obtain Platinum (iAP crack).

First Idea.

I think this commitment law is still for scammers and who share e-mails.

Is important that who has caused the violation of terms of service ONLY for 1 TIME show a commitment of respect and repentance With STS.

"What human is sentenced to life imprisionment for steal a book or break a window of a house? Nothing! all that persons have an opportunity in their lives. Their punishment for being to first time is jail for 5 or 7 mounths or social service".

This must be same in the game with the scammers. I think one scammer who has been banned for 1 year and after of that time has been unbanned This player has learn not to do it again.

Who applies for commitment law:

* Who has scammed only 1 time in the game and justified reasons why he/she did it.
    (The item of scam should not be expensive example: 1 epic amulet or a frost egg)

Who do not applies:

* Who has scammed 2 or more times and dont show some answer of his/her act in support.

// The final decision if is applicable the law or not will be given when it is determined in the investigation that everything is true//

After they have completed the period of ban the player must know:

1. Send an e-mail to support telling his/her ban ticket and account's name for unlock the ban simultaneously in device and account.
    2. The user must be aware that his name will be on a grey list this mean that his/her account will be overseen by admins .
    3. To keep the privacy of the player his/her name will be changed by system.
    4. Should not create drama disscusions about his/her case in game and forums.
    5. This user cant try to scam / Or violate the other rules in game.
    6. Trade's user option is blocked for 4 weeks.
    7. User cant change his/her name with 30 plat FOREVER.

(If the player dont comply with the next rules, an assigned admin Support will be obligated to close and ban the account and device FOREVER)

Second idea.

I also find interasting to change to style of instant ban without user consent beacuse I heard some payers who has been banned forever for example (For share e-mail with family or friends) and support cant unban again because is impossible.

I think Support first must send a notification in the account user e-mail where explain that his/her account will be banned and why reason? for what he/she can appeals the ban in 2 days. This cause more information and second I think if there is a notification of ban in his/her e-mail the player can easily play the game and move all his/her items. We dont like this is for that if the notification of ban is sent to e-amil automatically also the account and device is locked in sleep mode until the case is resolved.

I think this is like a second oportunity. But STS dont aply this if the community agree.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

If you scammed another player or STG, I have no sympathy. Scammers shouldn't get a second chance.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    If you scammed another player or STG, I have no sympathy. Scammers shouldn't get a second chance.
    Do you not know the word forgiveness and repentance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Do you not know the word forgiveness and repentance?
    Move on to another game. You lost your chance here. I hope you learned your lesson.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Not for scammers and platfarmers lol,they ruin the game for some players(if it's a scam) and plat farm just ruins it for all(market chrashes and stuff). Imo they can start a new char but not get unbanned..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to diimitrii For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Move on to another game. You lost your chance here. I hope you learned your lesson.
    You have a closed and little mind and second I'm not a scammer I got ban for share my e-mail a lot.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    Not for scammers and platfarmers lol,they ruin the game for some players(if it's a scam) and plat farm just ruins it for all(market chrashes and stuff). Imo they can start a new char but not get unbanned..

Yes they can get unbanned.

Ban time: Forever - The only way to receive a permanent ban is from a developer. This means that your account has been reviewed by a member of our staff and they have determined that you have violated our Terms of Service. The only way to appeal this type of ban is by submitting a ticket and we will review your request.

Ban Time: Temporary - The most common reason for this type of ban is for inappropriate chat. Again, you are able to appeal this type of ban but we rarely remove temporary bans.

Banned Device - This is most likely due to a banned user having access to your device. When we ban a player we ensure that they are unable to play our game by banning all devices that they have logged in with. Submit a request and we will see what we can do about getting your device unbanned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You have a closed and little mind and second I'm not a scammer I got ban for share my e-mail a lot.
    I said that if you scammed anyone, I have no sympathy.

If I had to guess, I'd say you aren't telling the whole story to make yourself sound more sympathetic. But I don't know. And only support can help you. Not players on the forums.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 09-01-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yes they can get unbanned.

Ban time: Forever - The only way to receive a permanent ban is from a developer. This means that your account has been reviewed by a member of our staff and they have determined that you have violated our Terms of Service. The only way to appeal this type of ban is by submitting a ticket and we will review your request.

Ban Time: Temporary - The most common reason for this type of ban is for inappropriate chat. Again, you are able to appeal this type of ban but we rarely remove temporary bans.

Banned Device - This is most likely due to a banned user having access to your device. When we ban a player we ensure that they are unable to play our game by banning all devices that they have logged in with. Submit a request and we will see what we can do about getting your device unbanned.
    Are you a dev? O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Everyone deserves a second chance. But only a second.

After scamming even once, renaming should be unavailable so that people know who the scammer is. I like that idea. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Sts considers the following words as "innapropiate language": Paki,Minge(ball in romanian), Isis,Douche (shower in french) and many more...
    Why does sts censor America's enemies,and many other unnecesary words?
    I do have a friend from Pakistan, and he kinda feels bad about it.I mean,what would you do if the name of your country gets muted?
    And Isis doesn't mean the thing you think of.In egyptian mythology,Isis is a goddess.
    Another thing that annoys me:The sentence "he kinda feels bad about it" becomes "he kinda feels bad abou* **".
    Yet another thing that annoys me (on forums):threads that talk about awesome suggestions that sts needs to implement in the game,doesn't get any response from the devs,and EVEN IF it gets a response from the devs,it's something like this "Hey,guys,i've cleaned up the thread a little,please keep it constructive.Thanks.", and it gets closed or deleted one hour later.

Please do not take this as a rant,or as something else that might make my post being deleted.I just wanted to share the thing that annoys me the most: sts censoring words that are not deserving being muted.Thanks...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Well This is curious . I think I can forgive but I do not want to see that person anymore but also this thread changed my opinion. I think a second chance can also be good . I think is better 2 years of ban than 1 but this remains the same. In 2 years or 1 that person if really love the game or want scam again??? can buy a new device or device used and play again, then .-.. ..

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Sts considers the following words as "innapropiate language": Paki,Minge(ball in romanian), Isis,Douche (shower in french) and many more...
    Why does sts censor America's enemies,and many other unnecesary words?
    I do have a friend from Pakistan, and he kinda feels bad about it.I mean,what would you do if the name of your country gets muted?
    And Isis doesn't mean the thing you think of.In egyptian mythology,Isis is a goddess.
    Another thing that annoys me:The sentence "he kinda feels bad about it" becomes "he kinda feels bad abou* **".
    Yet another thing that annoys me (on forums):threads that talk about awesome suggestions that sts needs to implement in the game,doesn't get any response from the devs,and EVEN IF it gets a response from the devs,it's something like this "Hey,guys,i've cleaned up the thread a little,please keep it constructive.Thanks.", and it gets closed or deleted one hour later.

Please do not take this as a rant,or as something else that might make my post being deleted.I just wanted to share the thing that annoys me the most: sts censoring words that are not deserving being muted.Thanks...
    While I agree there are lot of words are unnecessarily censored but Pakistan is not a muted word. I have a friend from pakistan aswel and I ask about Pakistan alot in game.
    The word PAKI is muted as it is a racist name. Its like Ni**er/Ni*gah word.

But yeah I see the point you are trying to say and I agree it.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Hi Cami,

It seems you started this thread to talk about your ban. We don't discuss bans on the forums, support really is your only avenue.

Gonna close this one up now.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com