Thread: NEW GUILD: "Da OTHERhood [DOh!]" **NOW RECRUITING**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default NEW GUILD: "Da OTHERhood [DOh!]" **NOW RECRUITING**

I, Magerohwnage, would like to formally invite any and all players lvl 50 and higher to become a part of just a great group of die hard/play hard Pocket Legends players!!!

-Why the level requirement? cuz the way I see it is if you put in the time and effort to get to 50, chances are you want to take it to the NEXT LEVEL...we are here to help you do just that.
    -my credentials? I started playing a week after Halloween (yeah, never got my pumpkin head...pffft.) built my pure dex mage to lvl 50 with full death set (Magerownage) and was in the process of building a bird to level 35 when I received a lifetime ban for letting my nephew play using my character while I was at work. He proceeded to start fights and use vulgar language resulting in my ban and loss of everything I worked for...a few months went by after I toyed with a new account and a couple new character builds before I decided to bring Mager back to life...(hence the new spelling of Magerohwnage lol) I'm back and better than ever as a level 55 pure dex mage!
    -this guild is for people that have a sense of humor...can take a joke as well as give it and actually have FUN while playing the game...if that sounds like your cup o' tea then feel free to send me a message either on here, facebook.com/yougotclutched , in game, or on the guild facebook page after it's up and running.
    -Guild Logo is currently under construction.
    -If anyone has any more ideas on how to make this guild the own all beat all...let me know...
    -I plan to keep it militant..I wanna have 5 generals that are basically my right hand men/women, and then dispense further rank accordingly...this way people always have something to look forward too and work for...

I hope you all consider Da OTHERhood (DOh) as your go-to guild. I play an average of 2 hours a day and hope to see all of you on! I am from NY and am therefore in the Eastern Timezone. good luck and god bless all of you! DOh!

Respectfully yours,

Magerohwnage
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yes I know my signature was outdated...fixed...also, any new recruits will have to do 10 runs through the sewers with myself or one of my Generals to see if you got what it takes (which I'm sure you do...we just wanna see how you react under pressure lol) members names will be added to a list so we won't have anyone who isn't a part of DOh saying "yeah, the Mager is my homie dawg! he let me in!" I am in the process of making a Facebook page and will keep everyone updated as to it's whereabouts. ciao for now, Magerohwnage
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

facebook page is facebook.com/da.otherhood GO THROW POO AT MY WALL!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can i join?
    im your friend and level 50

thanks ladylove zomgitznaynay level 51 str/dex bird, naynayizhere level 26 int mage,naynayftw level 18 str bear, my newest account which im racing to 56on is Xiizdexmagex feel free to add me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question i hope u let me join because

i have been on a search for a clan for a whilenow

thanks ladylove zomgitznaynay level 51 str/dex bird, naynayizhere level 26 int mage,naynayftw level 18 str bear, my newest account which im racing to 56on is Xiizdexmagex feel free to add me