Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Legend Players Are Loyal And Want A Change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lightbulb Revive Dark Legends!

I've talked to many, and I mean MANY people. Mostly old players, but we all seem to have one main thought, "Dark Legends needs updates". Now the problem with this? STS decided they wouldn't support D.L anymore because they don't have enough manpower/funds? Well we can change that! The people I've talked to have mostly all said they would be all good with donating to STS so they will start updating. What is the point of all this? This is a message to STS, we will support you if you let us. Open a donation page somewhere, and if you reach a set goal, you'll update D.L more. I would personally donate and I know many others that have said they will. If this crashes and burns, oh well. If you have read all of this and agree with my cause, please leave your support below. WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, if STS needs our support so they can provide and support us, lets give it! I think I speak for many when I say this is my favorite phone game, and will keep playing for a time to come. Also, I've been here since the start, and have loved every second of your beautiful game STS. Please don't let this amazing game die.Name:  Screenshot_2015-09-03-19-22-35.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  100.5 KB
    Last edited by Cuteologist; 09-05-2015 at 11:21 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuteologist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you're looking at it why aren't any of you replying to it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

i would reply on this. Many people are actually spending so many plats in D.L and also P.L and if you normally find a plat buyer from 10 people you will find 4 of it to have bought over 10k plat but we are doing nothing but only just helping AL and CoC to be upgraded and get a better game.
    They already quit updating and won't change decision
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

They said earlier that it was because of a manpower restraint I believe, they just don't have enough people to keep going for all of their games. I'm saying that this could be more of a "We love this game and don't want to see it die" thing, that they get a small team to work just on this game if possible, and if it goes well do that for the other old STS games. I'm not saying I want an update everyy week, but to just take back everything on this game is saddening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cuteologist View Post
    They said earlier that it was because of a manpower restraint I believe, they just don't have enough people to keep going for all of their games. I'm saying that this could be more of a "We love this game and don't want to see it die" thing, that they get a small team to work just on this game if possible, and if it goes well do that for the other old STS games. I'm not saying I want an update everyy week, but to just take back everything on this game is saddening.
    They already said that these games won't get anymore updates. Get over it!

Plus,AL has more players than PL,SL and DL combined.So why would sts update games that only a handful of people play?
    And since you started reading this comment,about 5-10 people probably downloaded AL,while in PL,SL and DL maybe about 3 players quit...
    Plus,once with technology,games evolve.Someone told me (in AL,ofc),that PL looks like "it was made in the 90s",while AL has "omg those graphics tho".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm not saying that D.L is their most popular, I'm saying that I'd love to not see it just sit and die like it's doing, if we could donate to them so they could create a small team of workers to make some new updates, I'd donate in a heartbeat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

STS could estimate how much money they would need to raise in order to create an update for DL. Then they could create a kickstarter project.

For those not familiar with kickstarter, people will say, I want to create a new game/movie/whatever but in order to do so I need to raise X amount of dollars. People pledge a certain amount and if the goal amount is collected, then STS would update DL. If the goal is not reached within a certain amount of time, then no one has to pay any dollars and things stay as is. Also, in kickstarter people are given certain special items depending on the amount they fund.

STS could do something like:

If $10,000 is raised, STS will create this new outfit (outfit could be red) which drops from missions.
    If $25,000 is raised, STS will create this new outfit (outfit could be red) which drops from missions + add a new mission from which it drops
    If $50,000 is raised, STS will create this new outfit (outfit could be red) which drops from missions + add a new mission from which it drops + lvl cap raise

People that contribute $100 get a special version of the hat that is blue.
    People that contribute $250 get a special version of the hat, top and legs that is blue
    People that contribute $500 get a special version of the hat, top, legs that is blue, and new mask
    People that contribute $1,000 get a special version of the hat, top, and legs that is blue, mask, plus new pet

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    They already said that these games won't get anymore updates. Get over it!

Plus,AL has more players than PL,SL and DL combined.So why would sts update games that only a handful of people play?
    And since you started reading this comment,about 5-10 people probably downloaded AL,while in PL,SL and DL maybe about 3 players quit...
    Plus,once with technology,games evolve.Someone told me (in AL,ofc),that PL looks like "it was made in the 90s",while AL has "omg those graphics tho".
    Yes pl looks like from 90s but it's still the best creation of sts and if you say AL have more ppl pls you should have counted that in 2014 when pl was updated also PL DL SL last year updates were sucky because sts won't pay attention on a good game but they will pay attention on AL
    The reason : AL players buys 4k plat daily. not only one but all does which drives STS to roll n gold. Also this talk was between DL,SL,PL and STS. no need to you to interfere until you a dev
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    Yes pl looks like from 90s but it's still the best creation of sts and if you say AL have more ppl pls you should have counted that in 2014 when pl was updated also PL DL SL last year updates were sucky because sts won't pay attention on a good game but they will pay attention on AL
    The reason : AL players buys 4k plat daily. not only one but all does which drives STS to roll n gold. Also this talk was between DL,SL,PL and STS. no need to you to interfere until you a dev
    1)We are counting the number of players in the present.2014 has been gone for good.
    2)This is an open thread,and nowhere says i can't comment on this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It doesn't say you can't post, and I appreciate the criticism, but please don't start fights with anybody here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

And thank you doom, I couldn't figure out any goals but those seem fairly reasonable judging by how much players are willing to spend between each other on in-game items. 100 real dollars for a Infused hammer? no thanks lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    1)We are counting the number of players in the present.2014 has been gone for good.
    2)This is an open thread,and nowhere says i can't comment on this thread.
    1) i said that count of 2014 because people quit because of no updates now making AL get the rank 1 in STS games population when it isn't quite fair
    b) even 2014 was bad for PL, DL, and SL but still i gave you a chance to count up for it. or i would have said count AL now and PL of 2012 considering the fact that both games count goes in 2-3years
    2) if it's an open thread then just stop degrading it. Don't say that we won't get updates and we should get over it. We made these games at success by helping STS playing it, testing it and also some of the weapons are made by PL players

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ignitedmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This is excellent !!! Notice us vampires not giving up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Updates are in need, this game still has many players and plenty money being spent on it . Please bring back updating or atleast do something . Add old vanities some type of old / new content
    don't be scared homie...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Notice us senpai xD !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Notice us senpai's~😢

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

Junior Member blackmarkethustler's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

If there isn't a update or even old vanity brought back I must say :/ this is a greedy project but I guess that's the world we live in haha . there is plenty players very active and spending money ! We all love and care about dl and we're still around please come up with something for us /old events / old items/ perhaps new things would be amazing too, truly dedicated players will gladly spend on this game <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pls maintain is all I ask, updates would be a plus. But a PvP match with out lag, players not being disconnected or frozen would be a dream come true. DL in my opinion has the best PvP and it's a great place to socialize. Thanks to DL I have met many of my online bff's. Thanks again and I would gladly help get D.L. back to life xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksnake View Post
    This is excellent !!! Notice us vampires not giving up
    DL for life baby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

DL is the best online game i every try DL is fun i dnt know why they are not putting there effort on it.After the bad news come to us many of us quit DL but the real lover of Dl are still there and they will always there.DL pvp is really great nothing can beat that .I respect fot STS decision but still u need to think again DL is only STS game i play .Hope STS should discuss about this. DL for life <3