Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New rate for Garetta elite just a joke!!!

Forum Adept
    Ciudad De Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default New rate for Garetta elite just a joke!!!

sts logic is to increase the difficulty of the new maps but decrease the chance of loot? its enough tedious having to endure afk players on the map and spend ankh and potions for an impressive "rare" item ... I say that because I have completed 10 runs today and no one player managed to at least loot a legendary rune
    WAITING FIX, PLEASE.. its ok elite hardest way but no reason run then for rare items

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Jimenez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

The maps are much improved - I was thrilled with the new changes no doubt.

So, please. Elites are made for the people who desire harder maps, and yes ankh and potions are going to be used.

I saw many runes drop tonight personally, not really any change on the drop rate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Also think of this in the long run... People were saying the loot isn't worth farming. This increased difficulty and if what you say is correct the decreased drop will just help increase the value of the loot which will make it worth farming again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I felt runes dropped more after the elites were buffed and the new elites will just take some getting used to too.

My only problem is some of the auto attacks 1 hit and some of the red zones are a little bugged

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The drop rate is the same but the map is harder. It is just fair the way it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    The maps are much improved - I was thrilled with the new changes no doubt.

So, please. Elites are made for the people who desire harder maps, and yes ankh and potions are going to be used.

I saw many runes drop tonight personally, not really any change on the drop rate.
    how will the average player be able to craft their mythic set now?
    must they wait for you'll geared to sell the runes and fangs at an exploited price?

using more ankh per run for the same drop rate is just stupid...where's the profit in that.

the other day you made a tread for 2x insignia. . .saying that you are working class and have less time to grind but now you approve of the harder and longer elites. .

new players deserve a chance in the game also.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aneshsinghblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    must they wait for you'll geared to sell the runes and fangs at an exploited price?

using more ankh per run for the same drop rate is just stupid...where's the profit in that.

the other day you made a tread for 2x insignia. . .saying that you are working class and have less time to grind but now you approve of the harder and longer elites. .

I hate to break it to you, but everyone is using the exact same gear. Crate legendaries, which actually have higher stats than the mythics you are working to get.

There is no "average" vs "geared" player anymore. We are all average.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

When I started AL the goblin event just went over. I reached lv41 in just 2 weeks while only spending money on the adventurer's kit. Arcane Legends was very beginner friendly back then in my opinion and it got even better now.
    Gold is farmable through lockeds while actually levelling up(that gold is still a lot for a beginner).
    Arcane pets are very well affordable, crate legendaries are cheap, dragkin teeth is easy to farm, cause wilds is supposed for a lower level cap. What u consider "geared" are probably people with arcane ring and planar pendant, but those are very easily farmable. It just takes u one month to farm 2 dragon bars and planar tombs/arena are easy as heck once u got the arcane ring.
    A mythic weapon is not even necessary to run elites efficiently, crate weapons are fine.
    I really do not see where u are coming from. STS did a very good job giving everyone the tools to enjoy endgame content(including planar and tindirin areas).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastmind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but everyone is using the exact same gear. Crate legendaries, which actually have higher stats than the mythics you are working to get.

There is no "average" vs "geared" player anymore. We are all average.
    so everyone has para gems ,eye gems ,arcane ring, planar pendant and arcane pets ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

you made a tread 10-11 days ago asking how end gamer makes money. . sayin you make very less profit farming locks and that you don't have arcane ring. . .goblin event was three months back.
    so why have you not gotten you arcane ring in over two months if you say it is very easily farmed in a month
    What are u talking about?
    I have Arcane Ring, Nekro and Planar Pendant by now. U must confuse me with someone else.

It is as I said. If u are diligent enough u can easily farm good gear in the current state of the economy.
    IGN: Obakemono

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmind View Post
    What are u talking about?
    I have Arcane Ring, Nekro and Planar Pendant by now. U must confuse me with someone else.

It is as I said. If u are diligent enough u can easily farm good gear in the current state of the economy.
    oops . . sorry you are right. . it was not your tread. . I have deleted that post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Hmmm...
    10-13min run for well organized maxed party (spamming ankh ofc) hope for 70k rune or the mythic set that not even surpass gemed imbued set.....well at least add deary egg as a drop for make us more happy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debitmandiri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

so everyone has para gems ,eye gems ,arcane ring, planar pendant and arcane pets ?
    Para gems and eye gems don't make any significant difference in running elites. Most players do have arcane ring and planar pendant by now also - the price makes them affordable for anyone. However, the level 46 jewelry is certainly sufficient if you are so new that you don't have these items yet.

Why would you not get them before taking on the new elites though? Elite is supposed to be hard. This mythic quest means a LOT of elite runs. You wouldn't go on a road trip with a half tank of gas would you? Same thing here.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Farm the drag bar if you don't have the arcane ring and planar pendant. Arcane shards and planar pendant recipes are absurdly cheap now. There is no excuse. If you feel you need an arcane ring and planar pendant, get to work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

In my opinion the new maps bring too much of an effort with too little of a reward..... Not really time worthy......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    In my opinion the new maps bring too much of an effort with too little of a reward..... Not really time worthy......
    Well ppl said elite must be hardcore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Well ppl said elite must be hardcore
    Being hardcore is not the issue..... The thing is if you are putting time and money into that "hardcoreness" what's the reward in the end? (not referring to drop rates, referring to the drop content themselves)....

I personally just run them here-and-there in between running other maps "just cause"....... Jus sayin......
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 09-04-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    The maps are much improved - I was thrilled with the new changes no doubt. .
    This is the most naive statement to date brah.

A harder map that nobody wants to run>>> to spend more $$ to run it>>>> to loot nothing but junk mythics for a crappy set bonus that I gotta drop my two most valued pieces of gear ring/amulet for.

Stop trying to manipulate the forums Candy, like you love to do from season to season. You only request these changes for personal gain anyway. Zzzzzzz
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 09-05-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samaeldavisjr View Post
    This is the most naive statement to date brah.

A harder map that nobody wants to run>>> to spend more $$ to run it>>>> to loot nothing but junk mythics for a crappy set bonus that I gotta drop my two most valued pieces of gear ring/amulet for.

Stop trying to manipulate the forums Candy, like you love to do from season to season. You only request these changes for personal gain anyway. Zzzzzzz
    I love all my fans here! Thanks for the laugh. I'll be enjoying my mythic set no doubt, and it will feel even sweeter now that it's gained by running some elites.. That feel like elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I do agree the difficulty of the buffed up elites is a breath of fresh air, however with the difficulty should come additional reward for those that can farm it. The fact that we are running the hardest elite maps for pretty much junk gear that for the most part can not be sold for decent profit (best is a rune which is 50k and dropping) and an occasional Orc fang. There needs to be something tangible such as weapons or gear to keep players motivated to continue buying ankh for the runs