I'm fairly livid at the moment -- I just had my first "bad" experience playing PL. I'd like to get some public opinion on the matter, as I simply don't understand what just transpired. That said, here's the scoop:

I'm running Catacombs with a remake group. We had several successful runs -- nothing unusual. Then, one run, I'm one of two mages. We're nearly to Trash Heap when a fire trap kills me -- the other mage leaves the game all of a sudden (looked like a disconnect). With no one to revive me, I respawn from the entrance. This archer (whom I won't name out of courtesy) dies (I'm not sure what killed him, as -- again -- I was running back). He goes on a rant about not getting revived and goes on to PM me with hateful and irrelevant remarks. I tell the party that I had to run back and had no way to revive him -- he goes on a rant again telling me to shut up -- repeatedly calling me a noob. I eventually get caught up and we start on Trash Heap. He continues bashing me. I guess karma bit him, as the sewer gas killed him shortly into the fight. I wait a good 30 seconds to revive him (intentionally -- I really didn't want to, but I didn't want the group to pay for him being ridiculous). He continues to moan and groan. The host indicated that he was going to remake the game. I joined the remake and got booted -- me -- what? Did I really do something wrong?

*Shrug* It's just a game, but I'm really frustrated.