Hello everyone, i was thinking about arcane pets prices that with expansion went down so i ve thought about new pet class where prices cant go down too much.
This new class called "Giants" is made up of several new pets inspired to boss maps all over arlor. I ve thought a pet for every group of maps:
Jarl for brackenridge
Mother for ydra forest
Glob for death city
Bloodgrub for kraken isles
Frostir for nordr
The overgrouth for shuyal
Drake for tindirin
Thumper for glinstones

This pets will no have tha same greatness of bosses but are only a little bigger then normal pets.
The particular?This are only craftable pets!

How to craft these new pets? The recipe
Firstly need the recipe that you can found through the golden version chest found in every group of maps:
Golden chest Brackenridge
Banded golden chest Dead city
Golden puzzle box Shuyal
Golden dragonscale chest for tindirin
Golden pirate chest for kraken
Golden warchest for nordr
A new chest for glinstones

What about ingredients? I take an example as pet to explain what are this ingredients: Bloodgrub's egg
10 kraken vials that you drop from mobs all over kraken [very rare]
50 kraken teeth that you drop from bosses all over kraken [rare]
5 bloodgrub's essences drop only by the egg-boss [extremely rare]
1 giant fossil that you can buy only trought the alchemist in kelys city [cost 3 millions]

Only the crafted pet and the recipe of each pet will be tradeble ( the craft need 5 days)

I give you also an example of stats and abilities of one of this pets: Bloodgrub's pet
+12% dmg, 30 Primary Stats, 10% critical, 300 armor, 5 mana regen, 10 hp regen
Passive ability he knock 3 enemies with a 25% to stun them
Arcane ability bloodgrub's trow: this ability is the axe trow skill of warrior icluded all is upgrade abilities

Sorry if there are enlish errors. What do you think about it?Is it achievable?Give me your opinions!
Thanks all