Thread: A new type of creature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Default A new type of creature

Lately in elite maps(tindirin wilds mainly) I've seen trolls. Believe it or not, they exist in the maps. I'm speaking of the ones that hit the first mob and then leave. What's up with this? Ive seen max and undergeared players do this and keep on leaving,after timer starts. Do they have nothing else to do with their life?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Solution: Don't pug! Solo it instead. Maxed out you can solo in 5 minutes. No ring/ nekro 7-8 minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Do 3 then....easier xD
    Another 2 leave ? Then solo it....rogue is so flexible xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Lol....I've seen ppl do this in km3 also.
    I dunno why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Solution: Don't pug! Solo it instead. Maxed out you can solo in 5 minutes. No ring/ nekro 7-8 minutes.

Solo! Idk if I could do it ;-; it'd probably take me 20-30 mins x.x

To OP: I've been pugging for a while, they used to do it almost 100% of the times a few weeks ago but now half or more has an arcane ring, some got arcane pets or planar pendant, it's gotten better. I've even been able to crack the egg ~5 times in the last 6-7 days

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ask xanabelle why undergeared do dat...... then ask how horrible words some overgeared talk to them.... u will be amazed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

They aren't trolls. If you think about it from their perspective, it's the only way to join a different instance where they hope to find better geared players. So if you join a normal Elite Wilds and you see two warriors in hellish gear mage/rogue with gear from Nordr expansion, even if you go to a town and then try to join a different Elite Wilds it'll most likely bring you back to the same instance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    is it possible for a mage with 4.8k hp and 771 dmg to solo elite wilds. I have a ring and mari.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    They aren't trolls. If you think about it from their perspective, it's the only way to join a different instance where they hope to find better geared players. So if you join a normal Elite Wilds and you see two warriors in hellish gear mage/rogue with gear from Nordr expansion, even if you go to a town and then try to join a different Elite Wilds it'll most likely bring you back to the same instance.
    No, sizes is referring here to instances where a single let's say rouge keeps changing maps over and over again, hits mob and then leaves. And they do it continuously..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Lately in elite maps(tindirin wilds mainly) I've seen trolls. Believe it or not, they exist in the maps. I'm speaking of the ones that hit the first mob and then leave. What's up with this? Ive seen max and undergeared players do this and keep on leaving,after timer starts. Do they have nothing else to do with their life?
    Usually happens when someone who is running PUGs is searching for what they believe to be an "ELITE WORTHY" party to run with......

Once you yourself are geared to a certain extent you may find yourself doing the same thing.... It's basically just people who are looking for the right party to run the elite map with (some may even be looking for SPECIFIC players they know).... Lots of times you have people who think they are "ELITE WORTHY" just because they are lv 46 or whatever and they have a tendency to enter elite maps looking to run the map, but in reality they are just extra weight making the map longer and harder....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    is it possible for a mage with 4.8k hp and 771 dmg to solo elite wilds. I have a ring and mari.
    King was referring to rogues C=

You should be able to solo it but your time will be closer to 10-15 minutes.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    No, sizes is referring here to instances where a single let's say rouge keeps changing maps over and over again, hits mob and then leaves. And they do it continuously..
    Thank you. This is exactly what I had meant. And @motherless_child I do regular and elite wilds on my mage, which is pretty average/slightly above average for a mage. I only leave the map if its a group such as me with 3 tanks, but never really for any other time else. Ive played with geareds and undergeareds. Both ive seen hit a mob and then leave, as well as leave mid map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yeah its start because that thread, they know the trick from this forum post haha LOL
    ARCTIC MONKEYS
    "WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN"
    Warrior: Rasyidrahman

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    I would imagine so, but my post was meant for a rogue as both I and the OP are rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you. This is exactly what I had meant. And @motherless_child I do regular and elite wilds on my mage, which is pretty average/slightly above average for a mage. I only leave the map if its a group such as me with 3 tanks, but never really for any other time else. Ive played with geareds and undergeareds. Both ive seen hit a mob and then leave, as well as leave mid map.
    If they leave mid map, it might have been DC. I dc'ed more than once mid map or at the boss, it was heartbreaking :c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

I don't think U understand what I was saying......
    Name:  confused-customer.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  99.9 KB

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

They see your name and run for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!