We want to give everyone advance notice that Elixirs will be upgraded significantly in the next client update of Pocket Legends, version 1.7.2. We have heard a lot of great feedback about Elixirs recently and are acting to improve them significantly.
In Version 1.7.2
- Elixirs available to buy for Gold.
- Elixir buffs will persist after death or changing regions.
- Improved Elixir management.
After you purchase an Elixir, you will find a new button on your character screen called “Elixir Buffs”. Tap on the “Elixir Buffs” button and you will be able to see how much time is remaining on your current Elixir.
Elixir buffs do not work in PvP.
The Elixir timer is a real world countdown. The counter is running all the time. For example, if you purchase a 30 minute Elixir and then go right into a PvP match (where the Elixir won’t affect you) that takes 10 minutes, when you finish PvPing, you will have 20 minutes of Elixir buff remaining.
There are 3 main categories of Elixirs that will be available for purchase in Version 1.7.2.
- 1.5x effects – purchasable for Gold. 5 minute duration
- 2.0x effects – purchasable for Platinum. 5 & 30 minute duration
- 3.0x effects – purchasable for Platinum. 5 & 30 minute duration
Within each of the above categories there are different Elixir effects.
- Damage increase
- Armor increase
- Experience increase
- Combination of Damage, Armor, Experience increase + run speed and luck bonus.
Here is the complete breakdown of Elixirs in 1.7.2:
We'll have more information about 1.7.2, including when it will be submitted and when we could expect to see it live, in the near future.
We look forward to your feedback about this new system.