Thread: I no scamer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I no scamer

A former friend gave me some items that I passed to another of him. How was at school I could not come at the appointed time to return. When I entered again received many insults. I have not delivered the items. I wonder if being so'm a scamer he's asking me to Brazilian guilds report. If you are banned as a resort? What can happen to my account in addition to the defamation? Ty all Sry inglish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Are you all in the same guild?

Did you pass the items onto your friend's alt or was there a mistake made of who the items were passed to?

I am not exactly following this, but no it doesn't sound like anything that would warrant a ban though that is reserved for serious offenses here.

If you are in the same guild, I would try and speak to the GM or officers to see if they can assist you to resolve the situation. They usually are good at these things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Firstly, you should give him his items immediately. Seems like you were at school and may have had to leave. So you couldn't transfer his items to him right away. Explain to him that you had to go because you were in school, return his items.

Also, NEVER transfer items for him again. As he accused you without getting a full story. Just to avoid trouble.

Sadly, common sense isn't so common... a real scammer would've never come back and would have blocked (and basically disappeared off the face of arlor earth lol XD)....you came back, so give him his things and don't help him again.