Thread: Jewels, Eyes, Paras, gems, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Jewels, Eyes, Paras, gems, etc.

Stop your complaining.... Jeez. Obviously, we all play this game and its pretty awesome. STS is working as hard as they can to keep everyone happy.

Honestly, I think they realized soon after releasing para gems/eyes that these gems were overpowered and wouldn't contribute much to the longevity of the game, because of their incredibly ridiculous buffs they gave to twinks and end game 'rich' players.

With the new jewel system, there's a goal that's far off in the distance to strive for. Yeah we all want instant gratification but I plan on playing this game for years to come and I will appreciate all my noble jewels in the future more than I would if I could farm one over the weekend.

Stop complaining. You look ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LumbJack View Post
    Stop your complaining.... Jeez. Obviously, we all play this game and its pretty awesome. STS is working as hard as they can to keep everyone happy.

Honestly, I think they realized soon after releasing para gems/eyes that these gems were overpowered and wouldn't contribute much to the longevity of the game, because of their incredibly ridiculous buffs they gave to twinks and end game 'rich' players.

With the new jewel system, there's a goal that's far off in the distance to strive for. Yeah we all want instant gratification but I plan on playing this game for years to come and I will appreciate all my noble jewels in the future more than I would if I could farm one over the weekend.

Stop complaining. You look ridiculous.
    Name:  cry.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  40.1 KB
    Now we feel like we are in boot camp....
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 09-14-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

They could have removed these gems from the game after releasing the jewels system. They could have given players, say, 1 month to insert all unused gems. Nothing like this was done. Instead, we are waiting for gems to "work themselves out".

Come one now, gems were even scaled to lvl 46, how ridiculous is that?

We gave enough feedback, there was an awesome thread in feedback (bu Haligali if I remember correctly). Nothing changed. Most jewels are still complete crap and the good ones are hardly farmable. So, we are waiting for gems to disappear. When? 2020?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Things won't and never dissapear....
    New things will come to balance the stats and situation..
    This hav always been sts style
    So give them some time...don't rush things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tabeer Amin View Post
    Things won't and never dissapear....
    New things will come to balance the stats and situation..
    This hav always been sts style
    So give them some time...don't rush things

Very true. I give it one more expansionand everyone will be geared up and the playing field should level out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Very true. I give it one more expansionand everyone will be geared up and the playing field should level out.
    Expansions always take longer and longer to come out. This is STG's style.

Over a year and a half for things to "level out?" Yeah, no thanks.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Just imagine jewels that are as strong or much better than eyes and para... jeez, its removable, have u ever think what will happen? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

not to mention in order to jewels to work themselves out, new better gear needs to come out..... sorry but that really isn't happening....

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Expansions always take longer and longer to come out. This is STG's style.

Over a year and a half for things to "level out?" Yeah, no thanks.
    Sts is giving out events frequently now...
    Which is nice
    U never know in which event new gems can come

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I have 1 para and 1 eye in my set . I m looking farm and add more . I'm not op, but im ready to work for it. Halloween and winter lasts 3 weeks . Enough time to farm 3-4 gems during each event. All you need is the ambition. If you dont want to be op then dont complain. Not everyone is overpowered as you might think. Whos op either he paid for his gear or he farmed gems. What annoys me is " if i cant be op than nobody should be "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You guys missed the memo I think. Gems are gone. No more gems. Eyes and Paras will not be returning. If they do, what is the point of jewels? Think about it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How about a new tier of Jewels?
    Combine different noble or jewels of the same rank but different types to create hybrid jewels that lose a stat point but get combined into one jewel?

Example, an eye gem equivalent (or better) would require a noble finesse, mind, fury and crit jewel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,009 Posts

They need to buff the current jewels so they are superior to the Para and eye gems, then they would finally work themselves out of the game. A noble gem costs no less than 7 million... And it still sucks compared to these??? What the heck is that???? So you mean to tell me I make my mythic and deck it with nobles and some player two seasons back from me decked with Para, eyes, and sns STILL out gears me, well except in armor....

Yeah. Super motivating to keep playing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Jewel system is a nice idea IMO,but i'd rather prefer buying a gem for 40k rather than a standard jewel for 90k (idk what price is atm).During the test server,jewel drops were fine,they dropped like essences.But in the live server,all we got were nature and water jewels.

This season was the season of sts not giving a penny about the game.The only thing i liked was that the arcanes were finally affordable.The orcslaying set? I know that its stats need a liiiiiitle buff,but make it that we don't have to pray to get an insignia.I like Madnex's idea of making a daily quest that gives insignias.About the mythic set,i don't need to explain this.Buff ASAP.
    Ursoth event was the biggest fail in AL.This showed how sts wants to make money.I mean,every company wants to make money,but the way sts does it is ridiculous.

I feel like The Rage of the Ren'gol is Warlords of Draenor of AL.There is honestly nothing to do.Farming arena? No thanks,i got sick of it.Farming teeth? This is slavery. Farming ren'gol? Are you kidding me?
    Scale the elites please!
    And Warrior still the most useless class in the game.AL is the only game where the big guy with muscles is good at nothing.If you want to play the game,make a rogue.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

I've always thought the para was glitched from the moment it was introduced. The first gem is stated to add +7 damage. It actually adds 5.5 bonus damage...which totals up to 28 damage for most people. But idk...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

It's the lack of impact in their decisions. Gems should've been removed or replaced with better alternatives, just like what happened with Grand Watch locked crates. Since they cannot make jewel equivalents to special, powerful event gems because it would throw the balance off, then they should've given a warning to craft them in items (eg. in the next month) and then removed ALL leftover gems. But no, they let the 5% dominate for another season or two to come with all the stashed eyes and paras.

Of course all this doesn't really affect small fries like the OP who are content with logging in to kill a couple mobs and chat. But it's a world of difference to any competitive player and those are very unhappy with the current situation.

If the game balance is due to 2020, how many players do you think will stick around? Mobile MMO game market has caught up if you haven't noticed. Most of us stay because of the time/money invested and the friends we've made, not because AL is awesomewoahsuper. Not anymore.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Jewel system is a nice idea IMO,but i'd rather prefer buying a gem for 40k rather than a standard jewel for 90k (idk what price is atm).During the test server,jewel drops were fine,they dropped like essences.But in the live server,all we got were nature and water jewels.

This season was the season of sts not giving a penny about the game.The only thing i liked was that the arcanes were finally affordable.The orcslaying set? I know that its stats need a liiiiiitle buff,but make it that we don't have to pray to get an insignia.I like Madnex's idea of making a daily quest that gives insignias.About the mythic set,i don't need to explain this.Buff ASAP.
    Ursoth event was the biggest fail in AL.This showed how sts wants to make money.I mean,every company wants to make money,but the way sts does it is ridiculous.

I feel like The Rage of the Ren'gol is Warlords of Draenor of AL.There is honestly nothing to do.Farming arena? No thanks,i got sick of it.Farming teeth? This is slavery. Farming ren'gol? Are you kidding me?
    Scale the elites please!
    And Warrior still the most useless class in the game.AL is the only game where the big guy with muscles is good at nothing.If you want to play the game,make a rogue.
    If you don't like how it is right now, then take a break, no one is telling you to play AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I might think people who complain about paragem's opness are twinks. PvP at Level 15-16 is the most hilarious. Turkish soaps are none dramatic comparable with twinking at those levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    If you don't like how it is right now, then take a break, no one is telling you to play AL.
    I still have faith in sts.If they do things right,next year we will see another "Best Mobile MMO" banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I honestly donīt like the jewel system and they should bring para at least for one more time, knowingly we, new 46 players need it...