Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Event Bar Not Moving?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Yes recently some smart traders have started undercutting by staggering 50%. If that person is followed by 1-2 similarly minded individuals the price suddenly becomes 10% of what it was.

P.S. The bar has now moved visibly. It is at 5%-10% now. This required 4 days. So if it is 10% we would need a total of 40 days for a 24 hours event. If it is 5%.... 80 days.
    Yes but even when the brilliant ones of the generation do destroy prices, people will become impatient to wait 40-80 days and this is a good thing. It means they will be willing to pay more, so the cycle will repeat until people get what they want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Yes but even when the brilliant ones of the generation do destroy prices, people will become impatient to wait 40-80 days and this is a good thing. It means they will be willing to pay more, so the cycle will repeat until people get what they want.
    I don't know about that. 80 days are almost 3 months. In game years/months that is a long, long time. All this wait for something that, allegedly is no scheduled to a for a particular day of the week and has a duration of mere 24 hours. For me personally, if it started on a Tuesday at say 3 p.m. (and end on Wednesday at 3.p.m.), I would certainly have no chance to run even a single run. And then I would have to wait another 80 days. Ofc that is just me. What percentage of the game population would be able to spare more than 1-2 hours to play within those 24 hours?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Updated event bar screenies on original post. We seem to have reached the 1/10th mark in a span of 5 days. To all those people who said Halloween will come before King Northal wakes, I BELIEVE YOU. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Updated event bar screenies on original post. We seem to have reached the 1/10th mark in a span of 5 days. To all those people who said Halloween will come before King Northal wakes, I BELIEVE YOU. Lol.
    With a little bit of luck it might be during the Halloween event