Hi all,

I've been having some trouble with my PL installation. It seems that after i've been playing for a while (it feels like five to ten minutes, but I haven't timed it exactly) PL will freeze. All the action on screen will stop as if paused, and the application becomes nonresponsive. I have to go back to my home screen, then use the task manager to kill the process off and restart. Of course in doing this, I lose my progress in whatever dungeon instance i'm in.

It doesn't seem to be graphics related - the phone doesn't get hot, and i've tried turning on the 'pixel double' option (which seems to reduce the quality), as well as playing with 'battery saver' and 'high quality' options.

I don't think i'm running anything in the background (at least, my task manager says i'm not), but it's difficult to tell where the error comes from without access to the error log.

Just wondering if anybody else is having this problem, and what I could do to solve it.

I've tried an uninstall/reinstall, and relaunching the program after a freeze doesn't fix it - eventually PL will freeze again.

I'm running a stock Samsung Galaxy S2. I've tried playing PL on other S2s, and it seems to run fine on those, so my guess is that it's a software issue, but i'm not sure of the best way of diagnosing exactly which app is causing the conflict.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Siyanamar.