Thread: Kings awakening event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Kings awakening event

I've heard a new bow will be released last event(ursoth) rouges got a bow this time rouges may get a bow what about tanks a mages we need a new gun that's a little close to the 41mythics as rouges bow is more or less the same I'm not asking for the same stats just a little upgrade. Ty

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah-prince Emokpae View Post
    I've heard a new bow will be released last event(ursoth) rouges got a bow this time rouges may get a bow what about tanks a mages we need a new gun that's a little close to the 41mythics as rouges bow is more or less the same I'm not asking for the same stats just a little upgrade. Ty

The gap between the legendary bows and the myth bows is larger than it seems. The high damage only applies to regular attacks, not skill attacks. So the myth bows are still way better.

That said, wars and mages should also get the extra "fake" damage, so they, too, can look OP in town.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    The gap between the legendary bows and the myth bows is larger than it seems. The high damage only applies to regular attacks, not skill attacks. So the myth bows are still way better.

That said, wars and mages should also get the extra "fake" damage, so they, too, can look OP in town.
    Hmm u say regular attacks isn't that what dps is for. Secondly if that's is true that can only be true to a certain extent I'm sure most of it isn't fake also the gap between mage gun and mythic is seriously large think of health aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah-prince Emokpae View Post
    Hmm u say regular attacks isn't that what dps is for. Secondly if that's is true that can only be true to a certain extent I'm sure most of it isn't fake also the gap between mage gun and mythic is seriously large think of health aswell

You would think that's what DPS is for. However, I've tested it myself. Myth bows have way higher skill damage.

I'm not disagreeing with you, though. Mages and wars should get the same regular attack damage increase. It's just not going to be as big of a buff as you'd like. I was certainly disappointed when I realized I had to buy another frost bow after I sold mine.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post: