Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best twink pvp bracket?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skvll View Post
    I mainly play tank buddy and I doubt it'll make 23s feel like a baby bracket 23s is a pretty balanced zone lol your zone
    Oh level 23 is balanced hm? To Quote Ovtlaw "Tanks can not kill a Nekro rouge" and if You cant kill them, then it's Unbalanced. And as for 27 making 23 look like a baby bracket. I'm fairly certain no rouge can do 70-80% DMG on a max tank with 1 combo there, but it happens at 27. As for the "lol your zone" you dunno anything about 17, I'm willing to bet your 15 is solid tank with jugg, oh wow so easy to survive and run with that. Go try to survive even a 2v1 without jugg
    Last edited by butterspar; 09-29-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: stop reading this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

And don't even tell me I've never been to 23, and to go and experience it because I have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by butterspar View Post
    Oh level 23 is balanced hm? To Quote Ovtlaw "Tanks can not kill a Nekro rouge" and if You cant kill them, then it's Unbalanced. And as for 27 making 23 look like a baby bracket. I'm fairly certain no rouge can do 70-80% DMG on a max tank with 1 combo there, but it happens at 27. As for the "lol your zone" you dunno anything about 17, I'm willing to bet your 15 is solid tank with jugg, oh wow so easy to survive and run with that. Go try to survive even a 2v1 without jugg
    I killed a nekro rog lvl 24 pretty sure was maxed at the time too on my 23 who isn't maxed gear... It's possible but it doesn't happen often but woooow your bracket has higher dmg of course with mythic items and yes it has happened to tanks at our lvl before too 70-80% dmg in one combo I've seen it and it's happened to me and I know who you are already >.> so that doesn't matter , and also I have done a 2v1 -.- no jugg was needed and I survived til the gangers enemies arrived and we farmed and clash a boring one always..lmao nothing you're saying is gonna change how I feel about the baby brackets lol :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

To the OP your thread has been taken over >.< so now you know to avoid lv22/23 lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I killed a nekro rog lvl 24 pretty sure was maxed at the time too on my 23 who isn't maxed gear... It's possible but it doesn't happen often but woooow your bracket has higher dmg of course with mythic items and yes it has happened to tanks at our lvl before too 70-80% dmg in one combo I've seen it and it's happened to me and I know who you are already >.> so that doesn't matter , and also I have done a 2v1 -.- no jugg was needed and I survived til the gangers enemies arrived and we farmed and clash a boring one always..lmao nothing you're saying is gonna change how I feel about the baby brackets lol :]
    Wandering Minstrel better look out... we have a new story maker in town.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    Wandering Minstrel better look out... we have a new story maker in town.
    Youre dumb lmao if you think it's impossible but that's how you feel and it doesn't even matter to me lmao xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

The funny part is people say Xpsycho starts the trash talk.
    We let them rg we played fair until they trash talked. When they started we blocked and farmed this is after NVM trash talks gangs and doesn't let us rg then says we are the bad players GG 15.
    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    The funny part is people say Xpsycho starts the trash talk.
    We let them rg we played fair until they trash talked. When they started we blocked and farmed this is after NVM trash talks gangs and doesn't let us rg then says we are the bad players GG 15.
    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    U guys blocked because they were talking trash? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

You're dumb lmao if you think it's impossible but that's how you feel and it doesn't even matter to me lmao xD
    I am dumb? Oh ok..... ^^^

Sorry to spoil your moment but there is a difference between intelligence and knowing reality from fantasy. Maybe provide us with some screen shots? And what you say "pretty sure was maxed at the time too" - referring to the 24 nekro rogue - makes it seem you are not completely certain For all we know this rogue was completely under-geared only with nekro So before you go spilling your dreams to the forum community make sure you state all facts.

Either way it is pretty pathetic to call someone (who you don't even know) dumb. In my opinion it just reflects on your own self-esteem.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Sorry to spoil your moment but there is a difference between intelligence and knowing reality from fantasy. Maybe provide us with some screen shots? And what you say "pretty sure was maxed at the time too" - referring to the 24 nekro rogue - makes it seem you are not completely certain For all we know this rogue was completely under-geared only with nekro So before you go spilling your dreams to the forum community make sure you state all facts.

Either way it is pretty pathetic to call someone (who you don't even know) dumb. In my opinion it just reflects on your own self-esteem.
    Cute speech and all :'] but no it doesn't reflect on my self esteem just giving you one fact lmao

It's obvious that I wasn't completely certain about this Rog . But at this bracket this Rog is geared really geared idk if it's maxed
    And the facts that I stating is that I beat that Rog and I'm saying it's possible to beat a nekro Rog and that's fact . You're not even near to spilling my dreams on the forum as I've said before if you've been keeping up you all can't change my opinions I'm guessing you are dumb cause I clearly said "if you think it's impossible " so I'm guessing you think it's impossible and that's what I was referring it to so you set yourself up for that one lmao
    Last edited by Skvll; 09-30-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Cute speech and all :'] but no it doesn't reflect on my self esteem just giving you one fact lmao

It's obvious that I wasn't completely certain about this Rog . But at this bracket this Rog is geared really geared idk if it's maxed
    And the facts that I stating is that I beat that Rog and I'm saying it's possible to beat a nekro Rog and that's fact . You're not even near to spilling my dreams on the forum as I've said before if you've been keeping up you all can't change my opinions I'm guessing you are dumb cause I clearly said "iff you think it's impossible " so I'm guessing you think it's impossible and that's what I was referring it to so you set yourself up for that one lmao
    Get it over with and show proof? Or it did not happen?
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Also it's your choice if you believe or not about my "story"
    But hey thanks for your opinions xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Get it over with and show proof? Or it did not happen?
    Lmao I don't have the ss since it was a few months ago but the point I'm making is that it is possible if you have a problem with that please give your opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Dude u say 1-20 are baby brackets but u couldnt survive there, lets just settle this and see the true skill u have. ill farm u and end this whole thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My opinion try 14-17. Because I always see twinks then I look at their level it is 14-17

Dofs - Endgame Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    Dude u say 1-20 are baby brackets but u couldnt survive there, lets just settle this and see the true skill u have. ill farm u and end this whole thing
    Lmao I survived there at your bracket I leave your baby bracket cause it was to slow paced and boring. You getting offended over someones opinion lmao like vsing me is gonna prove you're not a low dmg zone xD and this is my third time telling you I'm waiting on you lmao I've given you my info for ign and guild hours/day ago and you still in forums chatting to me? Lol please come "farm" me...today :]
    Last edited by Skvll; 09-30-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    Vsing me isn't gonna settle anything, you'll still be the baby bracket. Just saying and also last time I check plenty of the baby bracket players come to 23s and either stop playing or run to endgame :3
    I played at your bracket and even at lvl 10 when I was in flash mob but like it said it's too boring and it's not fast paced clashes lol you won't end this by vsing me lmao so just add me on the game or join sadistic so I can find you and we can vs since you think you can save the baby bracket or something by defeating me lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Vsing me isn't gonna settle anything, you'll still be the baby bracket. Just saying and also last time I check plenty of the baby bracket players come to 23s and either stop playing or run to endgame :3
    I played at your bracket and even at lvl 10 when I was in flash mob but like it said it's too boring and it's not fast paced clashes lol you won't end this by vsing me lmao so just add me on the game or join sadistic so I can find you and we can vs since you think you can save the baby bracket or something by defeating me lol
    This is funny, you saying he plays at "the baby bracket" but he pvps at 27. So I guess you're at "the baby bracket" for him.
    - (un) Retired -

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

The statement
    Keeping it simple...
    No damage zones: lvl 1- lvl 20

Low lvl pvp main purpose is to make good kdr... If you're into that go there and enjoy the baby brackets.

The first ignorance
    Like I said.. No dmg zone and I'm sure that 1400 crit happened on a noob and I doubt it was on a 2k hp player.

The mistaken identity
    I never called you a "liar" I said I "doubt" but nice crit on a Mage
    I'm still standing by my post. It's all still a no dmg zones. Surviving 5v1s is why I think those brackets are baby brackets

Then called the mighty Eduukiller a noob with 2k health
    At the bottom of the pic you wrote a Mage and
    If I called you a lair I would have said it
    Saying you crit 1400 on a noob is not calling you a liar... Lmao
    Noobs can have 2k hp and you're probably stacked on para gems also lol

Keep us entertained please

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

This is funny, you saying he plays at "the baby bracket" but he pvps at 27. So I guess you're at "the baby bracket" for him.
    Lmao idk what lvl he plays at I'm just telling him to come vs mistakes happens not a problem lol