Thread: [SUGGESTION] Four of em', read me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default [SUGGESTION] Four of em', read me!

Hello all. Today, I am here with four suggestion's, which is ;-

1. Mobile Payment (PayGol, Mobiamo) for purchasing platinum, it'll be totally worth it because there might be people who has no card to purchase platinum.

2. Re-egging service -

Monthly, there will be a specific date, time for re-egging service. This service is to re-egg one pet, not more then that, any level, leveled pet. For example,

The service started at 21st September, 12:40, and let's say the team wants it to last for 1 hour. So the ones who want their pet re-egged will only be able to re-egg one, which means one re-egg once a month (or once every two months, depending on the staff team). So everyone submits their application to re-egg before 1:40, if the person sends in at 1:41, it will be delayed to next month.

I will assure you that pet re-egging service for any level would satisfy the users.

3. Add the "description" for the pets that we already have in stable. For example, a person has purchased "Toor", and the description is "Obtained from Ren'gol crates". So that description will appear when clicked "Show Stats".

4. Add cooldown to "Ignore" system and a pop-up message.

When a user ignores another user, a message will pop-up saying "You've successfully ignored this user, and other 4 of their accounts!". When un-ignore, "You've successfully un-ignored this user, you'll have to wait for 5 minutes before blocking this user again!".

Well, that's all for today! Hope you'll work this out with me, thanks! c;

Regards,
    Stephanie
    Last edited by Stephanieh; 09-23-2015 at 06:31 AM.
    He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

1. Suggested many times (not sure what happened), but these PayGol things, are they similar to gift cards? Because iOS and Google Play Store accepts Gift card payments.

2. Re-egging Service has 2 downsides
    • Will severely crash the egg market
    • The world has 24 time zones (one for each hour in 24 hours), setting it to be available for one hour every X amount of days, people will have to set their alarm clocks and wake up sometimes at the middle of the night to be able to re-egg

3. I like this idea

4. I like the Ignore system as is right now.
    Say I decide to ignore someone, scroll through list to delete another player's name, accidentally deletes the person I intend to ignore, has to wait through 5 minutes of spam/whatever the messages may be, to be able to ignore them again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    1. Suggested many times (not sure what happened), but these PayGol things, are they similar to gift cards? Because iOS and Google Play Store accepts Gift card payments.

2. Re-egging Service has 2 downsides
    • Will severely crash the egg market
    • The world has 24 time zones (one for each hour in 24 hours), setting it to be available for one hour every X amount of days, people will have to set their alarm clocks and wake up sometimes at the middle of the night to be able to re-egg

3. I like this idea

4. I like the Ignore system as is right now.
    Say I decide to ignore someone, scroll through list to delete another player's name, accidentally deletes the person I intend to ignore, has to wait through 5 minutes of spam/whatever the messages may be, to be able to ignore them again.
    1. It's not as same as gift cards, it's where you enter a specific message like "MONEY AL 500" to a specific number, and soon, a code will arrive and we can place the code onto the box where we purchased the platinum.

E.g
    Please send "MONEY AL 500" to "8888" [500 platinum for $150]". and once send on their phone, a code containing the 500 platinum will arrive and we'll redeem it on the page we are currently at.

I've seen them used "PaymentWall" as their PayGol system, so yea.

2. The re-egging service doesn't have to be a specific time, it can change monthly, or it lasts for one very whole day, or twice [1 hour, 2 hour etc.] in one day, and the next one in 2 months later. By the way, people may set their clock for this event because it's what they've been waiting for, and it's rarely hosted.

3. Thank you c:

4. Well, it's well to the finest I guess.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.