Thread: STS inadvertently causing ingame 'Classism' in PVE and

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

So many suggestions were made but seems no one is listening..

I'll add my suggestions which I always has been saying again.

1. Obviously need better taunt. I like the idea of taunt over time too, but it needs to be stronger first. I wish it has a complete aggro hold for 1-2 sec when it hits boss/mobs.(1 sec for heal/jugg and 2 sec for cs/at)
    And I would like to have wider jugg with taunt upgrade.

2.Chest splitter staggering blow a cancel windup upgrade should be back. Just make it work with charged cs.
    We already use Kelvin to do this. Just let us use better pet which we can keep our survivability and dmg, and do this with our skills and fingers. Charged cs will make it not too easy but require good skill on players. Make the boss harder and give us our skill back.

3. We need more survivability. When tank dies on one hit just like all dps, what's the point of being tank? Making boss harder alone is not a perfect solution when tanks die one hit on them. We need armor buff that works on pve only or better jugg and vg.
    I have been suggesting to scale by level jugg and vg so end game tanks can actually tank in both pvp and pve, and also low level twinks can be balanced with other class.

4. We need more armor reducion on skills. I agree that tank shouldn't do dmg more. Then we need more debuff to make the run faster.
    I have suggested to have 25% armor reducion on jugg so we can debuff on mobs too. And also hope AT debuff to last longer. It hits only one target and has long Cd. It should stay at least 40% to half of skill Cd imo.
    When having a tank in pt means having 25% armor reducion on half of run + saving ankh, tank will be worthy to be invited.

5. Many suggested vg buff to be applied on pt which I didn't agree. However, if sts like this idea, here is my suggestions.
    Since vg range is too small and it has no taunt, taunt should be stronger first to keep aggro with 2-3 taunt skills. And its buff should last more than 10 sec once pt gets it because it's too small to stay inside of vg for the buff.

6. For the boss suggestion, even it doesn't do one shot kills, I would like to see wider red hit zone and meteor like in t3 so that dps cannot just stay away from boss and hit to finish it nice and easy. Plus stuns and slow too.

Any/all these suggestions will NOT make 4 tanks run faster than any other class but only help running with other classes which makes sense.
    Last edited by Excuses; 09-22-2015 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Typos
    Aegis

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post: