Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Announcements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Every post of yours is about "buffing warriors".

What are you asking here isn't so easy to do it. It's beyond me to think what buff could work for warrior class to don't affect the PvP. So besides "buff warriors" how about coming up with a solution?

Mage class has same problem as tanks in PVE. But if one team in PVP stacks 5 mages / 5 tanks... u have the winner side of the clash . STS should do a lot of brainstorming before "buffing".
    I know it's a big deal for gawd's sake.
    Before sts comes up with a permanent solution,i suggest that every elite dungeon requires all 3 classes before starting the timer.
    I know people want a buff when all 3 classes are running a dungeon,but people won't care about it.They will run with nekros,paras and other op stuff.
    And yes every post of mine will have "buff the warriors" in it just for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i think one of the reasons why players doesn't want too much info on announcements is because of the advantage it can give players who check on forums. i seldom post but i always check for announcements (i'm a silent lurker). it actually helps us prepare on what's to come.

another reason could be the sudden drastic change in prices. like the arcane shard for example, people hoarded them like there's no tomorrow when sts told us that it's a part of crafting stampy. however, i believe that announcement or not, price change is inevitable once an event happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nuuuu sir don't listen to him.

We loves announcements, best thing eva(not the pots seller in guildhall).

If it were up to me unless it's a super secret awesome update I would announce it in epic detail. Teasers and announcements about future updates and updates just about to happen, really help with the update and help us give feedback on something before it is released(I wouldn't imagine how life in Arlor would have been during the goblin event if the announcement wasn't made).
    i agree with this. giving sufficient announcement can also give you good feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    I know it's a big deal for gawd's sake.
    Before sts comes up with a permanent solution,i suggest that every elite dungeon requires all 3 classes before starting the timer.
    I know people want a buff when all 3 classes are running a dungeon,but people won't care about it.They will run with nekros,paras and other op stuff.
    And yes every post of mine will have "buff the warriors" in it just for you.
    Well, how about capping a rogue? Almost everyone nowadays has more than 1 toon capped ( one of my friends has 5 ) . If i can't find a tank or a mage i can't do PVE ? this is hilarious, STS has to twist a lot of thing here and there to take your idea in consideration. A lot of brainstorming , like i said.

Just before to be accused of something. I'm not doing time runs . I only do PvP and when an event gives something which worths to farm and make gold from it, i'm in. Otherwise. I don't like PVE so much. You should take in consideration my suggestion better than fighting with windmills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xRyuzanki View Post
    Sts Please stop sending too much information on the upcoming events.
    And I don't agree that warriors should be "buff". It depends on you gear , skills , and how you play cause every char. has it's own weakness. Like rogue it is a damage dealer and also paper but depending on your gear and " skills " rogue can be also tough sometimes. ( Don't be rude to me XD . it is only my opinion )
    What???? You make absolutely NO sense.... That's the main reason why we come here, to stay up to date with what's going on and what to look forward to.... I don't know where you are getting TOO MUCH information from, if anything, we would like MORE information.... -10 points for that one....

Note: I am not being rude to you, i'm just informing you that your OPINION is light years away from sensible....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Did u just said tankd dont need buff?... i mean r u even got a tank?!-.-

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nuuuu sir don't listen to him.

We loves announcements, best thing eva
    (not the pots seller in guildhall).

If it were up to me unless it's a super secret awesome update I would announce it in epic detail. Teasers and announcements about future updates and updates just about to happen, really help with the update and help us give feedback on something before it is released(I wouldn't imagine how life in Arlor would have been during the goblin event if the announcement wasn't made).
    Announcements are like our pieces of candies on halloween, our presents on christmas, our envelopes containing cash on birthdays/graduations, ETC... Life in arlor would completely suck without these announcements.... I hope they come nowhere close to considering this OP's comment because he/she is clearly delusional....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

And I don't agree that warriors should be "buff". It depends on you gear , skills , and how you play cause every char. has it's own weakness. Like rogue it is a damage dealer and also paper but depending on your gear and " skills " rogue can be also tough sometimes. ( Don't be rude to me XD . it is only my opinion )
    The information give us an idea on whats coming to AL, so its necessary, and the buff for tanks is complety necessary, to be a normal tank in endgame you need about 20m, and rogues with normal gears are already op, so we need a buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok I'm trying not to be rude here. You obviously just walked out of your cave. This isn't about pvp buffing for warriors it's about pve content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hi .
    What I mean is that LIMIT the info u will give on a particular event .
    For ex. u give the ingredients of the new item the day before the event and ppl who noticed it first will get ready then the price of that ingredient will rise so ofc those who don't have forum acc. , it will be unfair to them. ( just saying )
    Thanks btw for replying ~.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    Whats your problem? people want learn whats coming if you dont want learn dont look okey.Also think you dont have para gem and you saved 3m gold for buy para gem but after 1day event started and para gem come back what you will feel? And why u saying dont buff warriors do u know i tried 46lvl pvp with warrior and it dont has any advance all is weaknesd and rouges farming them maybe need some skill upgrade please dont talk like you know everything
    What is my problem? None . I didn't said remove the teaser , What I mean is that limit the info they're giving. =.= Also ( " Don't talk like you know everything " ) . WOW . I just said / comment my opinion regarding on that issue .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi .
    For ex. u give the ingredients of the new item the day before the event and ppl who noticed it first will get ready then the price of that ingredient will rise so ofc those who don't have forum acc. , it will be unfair to them. ( just saying )
    What is my problem? None . I didn't said remove the teaser , What I mean is that limit the info they're giving. =.= Also ( " Don't talk like you know everything " ) . WOW . I just said / comment my opinion regarding on that issue .
    It's a really touchy topic at the moment that should be addressed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hi .
    i think the information that sts gives is just fine. if you really like a game and be good at it, you will research about it and in the case of AL, end up in the forums. it's not unfair..unfair is when you have to pay for an account in the forums. browsing the forums and making an account is free and accessible to all. if you really want to excel in the game, always check for updates, simple as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Well, how about capping a rogue? Almost everyone nowadays has more than 1 toon capped ( one of my friends has 5 ) . If i can't find a tank or a mage i can't do PVE ? this is hilarious, STS has to twist a lot of thing here and there to take your idea in consideration. A lot of brainstorming , like i said.

Just before to be accused of something. I'm not doing time runs . I only do PvP and when an event gives something which worths to farm and make gold from it, i'm in. Otherwise. I don't like PVE so much. You should take in consideration my suggestion better than fighting with windmills.
    I refuse to cap a rogue.Everyone can say what they want,i will never cap a rogue.
    And i do like pve,and don't like pvp.Looks like we are totally opposite aren't we?
    Last edited by Dimitrian; 09-24-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jebaciste View Post
    I agree bro, i gor 8.2 k health, 2.5 k armor and the giant in elite rengol is one hitting me
    Then move around so you won't get hit. Don't stand still in one spot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Most people doesn't read everything...they always jump to conclusion...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ipoopsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Announcements are good. An explanation of what to expect and how to acquire the new stuff at the start of an event is quite helpful. As for buffing warriors, I see a lot of skilled and maxed tanks doing fine both at endgame and twink level pvp.

Maxed endgame rogues/mages leave tanks out of the party in pve runs is the issue. The mobs in pve can be designed in a way so that rogues and mages inspite of their gear and pets just cannot do runs without a tank.

The best way to ensure tank efficiency for PVE without affecting pvp is to enable us to do powerful combination attacks which require the 3 classes to sync their skills. (Rogue skill 1+Mage skill 1+ Warrior skill 1 = Combo) I think special COMBO skills for pve would encourage good tanks to be invited to a party.

For pvp buffing tank is a complete NO since warriors are OP at endgame and also at twink levels. Its a ridiculous exaggeration that 2 aim shots kill a tank (as someone posted above) who knows what to do.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 09-25-2015 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    If you reject considering juggs and hor then a endgame mage/rogue can be killed in 5 secs by a maxed warrior aswel if they don't use shield lifegiver or medic packs.

Anyway, like I said, we are supporting warriors to get buff in pve but don't misguide sts by giving pvp stories which are not true.
    A warrior can't die in 2 aimed shot if the rogue is of same level of gears.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    "If"..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Warriors dont need buff!!
    U shaaled dont maked a war!!
    Atm in game we dont need wars ,wars trash