Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lagg & Ping Spikes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Angry Lagg & Ping Spikes

I have been facing a severe lagg & ping spikes since past one week even though my internet conection is working perfectly @ 30-40Kb/s & ping within 400-500 i am having too much of ping. Meanwhile, while i log in & enter a town my ping is stable @ 450 but once i start moving & enter a map all of a sudden it spikes upto 1.5-2K ping. I have tried playing using 4G network but nothing changed.
    I have even reset my device thrice since one week thinking something might be wrong in my phone but still the lagg & ping spike remains the same.
    As one of the player has mentioned that there has been ping spikes & laggs since start of Northal Awakening event it is true as i have been facing the same since the start of the event & since the release COC ping spike has got worst then before & is spiking upto 10-15K & sometime even hits upto 80-100K & getting DC once it hits 120K. I hear many people in game saying that the lagg & ping spikes is because of release of COC, i dont know wether its the exact reason for this problem but this has been a major problem as its impossible to play even in a normal map & farming just DEATHS at elite maps..!!
    Ping is stable while i am standing doing nothing in town but once i try to enter a map & enter after too long of loading time & enter map i see ping spiked to 20-25K.

STS please do pay ATTENTION to this ISSUE & ressolve it as soon as possible........!!!!!!!

Anyone having problem with same issue please do post ur complaints.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceuidear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have the same problem.
    Such a bad gameplay experience.
    Nekro shield can't protect me from laggy death lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

yaaa....too many deaths due to lag...take minutes to move my char in rengol town....and whole team lags when a player dies...resulting in death of alll.....and btw when is next upadte...today?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I have been struggling with the exact same issue the last 4-5 days. It's ok for a while and then this crap starts completely out of nowhere - long loading times, huge spikes, sometimes disconnects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Many of the old players told me that having too much of friends in FL is one of the reason for lagg & if one of the player is lagging in a run it effects all other 3 i have expereinced it.
    But, not sure about having too many friends on the list causes the lagg & ping spikes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

My ping is also bad. Normally is around 400. Now i get a constant red ping. Jumping from 600-1.2k. It goes to 20k, 40k.

Its extremly annoying playing with that. Im experincing for a long time now. In last few days its gotten worse.

I noticed also about lists. Im currently in guild that has 5k members. Most are unactive. My phone get freezed for a few sec, i cant even scroll down to see members. Maybe little of my lag would be solved by leaving guild. But I do have spikes for some long time already. FIX IT ALREADY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have the same problem, I can not stay 10 minutes in the auct I take dc.. it hinders u really help my guild on the pvp /pve (sorry english)

mesalin

Same problem. This is annoying when run arena or elite :/

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sam here. :

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

my life everyday.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's STS issue it will be fixed soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Organising or planning to bring up an new event would be worthless with such major issue on the opposite side.
    STS better fix this issue before beginning of any major event as this problem has made players too uncomfortable.
    Who is gonna play the event when no one wants play with such lagg & ping spikes..??
    No player wishes to farm deaths or just keep looking at screen when ping is raising.
    Hope they fix it soon.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Any more info you can provide would be very helpful. Location, time of day you're playing, what zone you're playing in, what's happening when you see the lag spike, how many friends you have on your friends list, how many guild mates you have, if you're on wi-fi or cellular connection. You can PM me these details if you prefer not to post here.

All of this information is incredibly helpful. This is a very difficult issue to track down simply due to the number of variables, many of which are outside our control. If we can identify some consistency among these reports we might be able to understand the cause.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Any more info you can provide would be very helpful. Location, time of day you're playing, what zone you're playing in, what's happening when you see the lag spike, how many friends you have on your friends list, how many guild mates you have, if you're on wi-fi or cellular connection. You can PM me these details if you prefer not to post here.

All of this information is incredibly helpful. This is a very difficult issue to track down simply due to the number of variables, many of which are outside our control. If we can identify some consistency among these reports we might be able to understand the cause.
    I run Arena, tombs and garetta maps mostly in 4 people party.
    The lag is not because of the internet as when Iam having ping spikes I can go to game menu and open offer pages and they work fine, then I minimize the game and open any website and it opens fine too.

I don't know about others but what I face is,
    Ping is fine like 300-500ping (yes 300-500 is normal ping for me). Then suddenly ping starts to race to something like 13-20k.
    When the ping is going up the whole map is froze. Mobs bosses and my party people I see are like statues.
    Then sometimes the ping even reaches 50k.
    Then suddenly the ping goes back to 300-500 and everything starts to cue up like fast forward and I ended up laying dead.

This is happening like once in every 5-10 mins.

Sometimes Iam not lucky enough and ping doesn't go back to it's normal and I ended up being disconnected.

I have taichi panda and Clash of clans in my phone. Checked them. No interenet issue with those games.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dex Scene; 09-24-2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Typos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Place : India
    Zone : Dont know what it actually refers to.
    Time of playing : 11AM onwards. I dont play on peak hours of game in india i.e. 10PM-12AM [Sometimes ping spikes between 7PM-9PM]
    Connectivity Type : Cellular [2G/3G/4G]

[2G :- 20-30Kb/s]*
    [3G :- 30-50Kb/s]*
    [4G :- 50+ Kb/s]*

Note:- *Speed of connectivity while playing AL.

The ping i have while using various types of network connectivity:-
    2G :- 500-600
    3G :- 400-500
    4G :- 200-350

I use 2G connectivity during non-peak hours & change to 3G/4G during peak hours. But past one week i stopped using 2G because of lagg thinking there is a problem in my 2G connectivity & have been playing in 3G/4G but nothing has changed even after using better connectivity.
    But, i played other RPG's in 2G network connectivity & played perfectly & comfortably without any type of problems & lagg.

No. of friends on my list :- 165
    No. of members in my Guild :- 720

Hope i have provided you the necessary information required without any flaws in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I've got same problem here too

Place : Jakarta, ID
    Timezone : GMT +07.00 western indonesia time
    Time of playing : +/- 20.00 up onward
    Connectivity : 3G/Hsdpa+

Normally my ping when around 200 - 400, but it can jump & stuck so sudden to 2 - 3k of ping, on some map like (mostly) elite tindirin & rengol both normal & elite the ping even sometime goes to 20 - 50k with couples number dced. I've noticed the lag between 09.00 - 11.00, 15.00 - 17.00 & 20.00 - 23.00 in my current time.

Fl +700
    Guild Member +400 ( 10 to 15 active most ).

I dnt have any issues regarding my internet connection, streaming and others is fine. Hope this help

Sent From XT-1022

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Time: Morning
    Time Zone: Pacific U.S.
    Network: 3G

In WT4 mostly, but also in Ren'Gol maps. The mobs will momentarily stop, no one's attacking, then suddenly the mobs fast forward through their attacks and some die. I had a ping spike all the way up to 65k yesterday morning at around 10am in WT4 with a party of 4.

#Friends: 160
    #Guildmates: ~380
    Last edited by Zylx; 09-25-2015 at 09:06 AM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Time: Every NIGHT Between 6pm onward til midnight

Connection: Globe dsl 5mbps

my ping is always spike when i kill mobs after done killing may ping is back to normal... i experience this when new patch launch...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post

It basically started when COC went live.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got same problem here the dog keeps on running lol and when it enter game ping is fine when i transfer to another map dog keeps running again lol

Time of Playing : whole day lol

please do fix this problem ASAP