Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lagg & Ping Spikes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Eh my ping has always been 500-600 but now I'm getting 1000-73000 😞

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Time: 8:48am Pacific Time
    Network: 3G

Experiencing network instability and lag spikes up to 30,000p. Solo party in WT4

Friends: 160
    Guild: ~380

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Location - Massachusetts

Time zone - EST

Time of play when was lagging worst - 12 pm - 2 pm
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

STS,
    People having problem with lagg & ping spikes have posted the details of the problem & along with the required information which u asked for.
    Now, please do pay attention to this major problem & fix as the lagg & spikes in ping is getting worse day by day.
    Please do fix this first instead of giving more teasers & weekly community updates, am saying this because who would play an event or the game when there is a major problem with the server ahead of them ?
    I have reset my device almost 5 times since past one week & using only 3G/4G network mode but still the ping is above 2K.
    Hope you guys fix it before Halloween.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lag for me is still going on. Was doing the rengal maps and they freeze for a couple seconds and fast forward and I'm usually left dead :/

Time Zone: Eastern (EST)

Time: Any time of day (Varies)

Ping: constant spikes here and there. Usually no disconnecting just big lag spikes and back to normal... many deaths.. many anhks lost :P
    Last edited by Royalty; 10-03-2015 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Go to US. You will have better ping. I have a very stable connection. No timeouts, Ping is good 1 - 100 ms on other Asian server games but usually in AL 250 - 500ms with lag spikes to 5k ping. Take note I deleted all my friend list and leave guild, I also do not display my name, others name and title, have all the pets, low graphic setting mode, router is set using g dns.Some of my friend are from US and they are the ones having 30 - 100 ping but they also have some lag spikes. If people near the server have lag spikes just imagine those who are far from the server. It's all location. Multiple server location is needed for better and fair gameplay specially there is a pvp and one hit mobs. People always ask me why they die even they are out of the red zone. Simple answer, because of the delay. In your screen you are out of the red circle but ingame you are still stepping in the red circle and just going to the safe zone. Same in PVP why some players can already hit you eventhough in your screen they are not still in range. It is because at your opponent screen you are already in range. If sts can improve the server it will be better both pvp and pve. I really dont get it why they put 1 hit mobs if they cannot improve connection latency and also sts do not put your games on the same server. Many people are already playing AL and majority already have bad ping to begin with because of your one location server. With server having multiple game well that explains why already bad pings become worst. This has worsened when coc was released.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 10-04-2015 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Go to US. You will have better ping. I have a very stable connection. No timeouts, Ping is good 1 - 100 ms on other Asian server games but usually in AL 250 - 500ms with lag spikes to 5k ping. Take note I deleted all my friend list and leave guild, I also do not display my name, others name and title, have all the pets, low graphic setting mode, router is set using g dns.Some of my friend are from US and they are the ones having 30 - 100 ping but they also have some lag spikes. If people near the server have lag spikes just imagine those who are far from the server. It's all location. Multiple server location is needed for better and fair gameplay specially there is a pvp and one hit mobs. People always ask me why they die even they are out of the red zone. Simple answer, because of the delay. In your screen you are out of the red circle but ingame you are still stepping in the red circle and just going to the safe zone. Same in PVP why some players can already hit you eventhough in your screen they are not still in range. It is because at your opponent screen you are already in range. If sts can improve the server it will be better both pvp and pve. I really dont get it why they put 1 hit mobs if they cannot improve connection latency and also sts do not put your games on the same server. Many people are already playing AL and majority already have bad ping to begin with because of your one location server. With server having multiple game well that explains why already bad pings become worst. This has worsened when coc was released.
    Everyone here has got stable connection too problem is with the server not players network connectivity & most of all nobody has got the time to go to US just for sake of playing a game.
    My network connectivity is so stable as i use only 3G/4G connection, my ping stays under 200-300 in other RPG's except AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    Everyone here has got stable connection too problem is with the server not players network connectivity & most of all nobody has got the time to go to US just for sake of playing a game.
    My network connectivity is so stable as i use only 3G/4G connection, my ping stays under 200-300 in other RPG's except AL.
    That is what I really want to point out. The server must be upgraded and yet sts just want us to go US instead. If this continues only a small amount of people will enjoy pve and pvp at the fullest. >300 ping is too delay to perfectly avoid 1 wide hit kill by boss, >300 ping will most likely not win against people with <100 ping on pvp, lag spike is evident that the server is too congested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    That is what I really want to point out. The server must be upgraded and yet sts just want us to go US instead. If this continues only a small amount of people will enjoy pve and pvp at the fullest. >300 ping is too delay to perfectly avoid 1 wide hit kill by boss, >300 ping will most likely not win against people with <100 ping on pvp, lag spike is evident that the server is too congested.
    U r right the server is surely congested & its congested because COC is sharing the same server of AL i.e running on AL server.
    Before the release of COC i was enjoying the smooth gaming except on peak hours of AL in India from 9PM-12AM & of course i was just using 2G network with ping from 500-600 & 3G with 350-450 ping.
    But since past 2 weeks in 4G connectivity with a speed of 50+ Kb/s my ping is spiking starting from 900-25K.
    Reviews & opinions of the players about the app in play store explains how digusting the server has become.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

I think the problem is prob the sts server,my wifi is pretty stable whenever I watch youtube,download it seems fine. Just this game seems laggy I dont know why

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

my ping has been pretty stable all this while. after expansion, occasionally there would be ping spike. From green/yellow ping of about 2xx to 3xx, it will climb n climb all the way to 1xx k ping, then either DC, or suddenly drop back down to green/yellow ping.

last nite around 12hours earlier, I was alone in Cyrogem Mines doing quest and same thing happened like 5 times. 2 deaths due to that. finished my quests and quit. i only hv 68 ppl on friend list. not in a group of party either just me n myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

same here in philippines, we're always bad ping when we're playing arcane legends.. our internet connection is ok.. we checked it.. its only arcane legends that is lag.. it's been a week now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This time expect a lag spike. Server is congested because of the event.