Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Talking Twinking

Before asking yourself what bracket is much active and healthy. Here are some thoughts

My advice for everyone who wants to PvP in a healthier and skilled enviroment, choose lvl 46 PvP !

Twinking PvP is probably the most hilarious part of AL that i ever experienced.

Twinking gear costs more than lvl 46 gear. You don't need many paragems or at all to be good enough to have a positive ratio in PvP. Mythic amulet, Rendtail ring, Nekro , 1 paragem + legendary weapon, armor/helm is good enough.

Your pvp skill won't grow much twinking. How you can be a good pvper only killing naked new people? Is that a challenge ? If you want to kill easily as that , you always can kill mobs in ydra forest.

You can actually do elites . Wow. Farm exclusive items for this level cap and not just popping crates to get your gear.

TDM actually exists ! Damn. And it's cool !
    Last edited by Titanium; 09-30-2015 at 01:45 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It's ok. However a team tank stacked 3 maxed tanks (not gonna mention names or guilds) and we still won..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Before asking yourself what bracket is much active and healthy. Here are some thoughts

My advice for everyone who wants to PvP in a healthier and skilled enviroment, choose lvl 46 PvP !

Twinking gear costs more than lvl 46 gear. You don't need many paragems or at all to be good enough to have a positive ratio in PvP. Mythic amulet, Rendtail ring, Nekro , 1 paragem + legendary weapon, armor/helm is good enough.

Your pvp skill won't grow much twinking. How you can be a good pvper only killing naked new people? Is that a challenge ? If you want to kill easily as that , you always can kill mobs in ydra forest.

You can actually do elites . Wow. Farm exclusive items for this level cap and not just popping crates to get your gear.

I don't kill noobs I just guild war but I agree with you lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Twinking costs more? Oooo Ok. And define skill? 1 shotting anything you see in sight? teach me please!!!! (obvious sarcasm)

Lets compare a 10 and 46 rogue.

Level 46 Rogue
    Legendary gears (Giant pot bow + Supreme pot helm + fora pot armor all normal fire gems ) 500k-ish
    AR 3m
    Planar (around another 3m adding gold due to the need for pots/ankhs)
    Nekro 4m
    TOTAL: 10.5m (not even with para)
    And if you don't have that you better have rich friends to basically tag around with 24/7 in pvp.

Level 10 Twink
    1 para bow 1.5m
    Ancient set like 700k (stan finesse)
    Winter ring 500k (stan finesse)
    Tarlok pot ammulet 500k (stan finesse)

Thats 3.2m without pet. Easily can rock pvp without nekro - leaving more room to afford paras.

SO yeah, endgame is definitely cheaper
    - (un) Retired -

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Twink levels are full with players who have atleast one arcane pet and para gem. There are tons of active guilds which have been playing since pvp started. Its not about killing naked new people. Endgame pvp is different from twink pvp. While endgame matches are extremely fast paced, twink matches take more time.

Skill points are limited at low levels and that is the challenge - of using strategy to win with a limited skill set. Its not about stunning and spamming combos, hoping to crit and kill, as happens in a high-damage fast paced scenario. While some like endgame pvp, some others are into twink pvp. To each his own.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 09-30-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    Twinking costs more? Oooo Ok. And define skill? 1 shotting anything you see in sight? teach me please!!!! (obvious sarcasm)

Level 46 Rogue
    Legendary gears (Giant pot bow + Supreme pot helm + fora pot armor all normal fire gems ) 500k-ish
    AR 3m
    Nekro 4m
    And if you don't have that you better have rich friends to basically tag around with 24/7 in pvp.

Level 10 Twink
    1 para bow 1.5m

Thats 3.2m without pet. Easily can rock pvp without nekro - leaving more room to afford paras.

Legendary bow costs 150k, legendary helm 150k and lets say mythic armor lvl 43 500k / 800k
    Nekro 4m
    Planar Pendant 3

Few of my old good friends are twinks. All they tell me about twinking pvp is they need to more paragems . Also a lot of twinks in forum they are saying paragems destroyed twinking. I didn't say you are not skilled . But you know my brother used to play at lvl 5-6 bracket. Was pretty hilarious to see how guildmates fight for food out there. " now i kill , than you " . I experienced twinking aswell at level 15-16. Pure farm. And ofcourse... then you are getting ganged cause you dare to kill a player from a big guild or whatever that is, a murder syncidicate most probably.

Whatever, you can't avoid to get ganged at endgame/twink anyway. But better "run" before it happens. Maywheather can tell you more about it. And find your ganger next time and 1v1 with him. That's what I do. But it's almost impossible to find a fair match at low levels. Either way you are blocked by naked new people or some people who have an agenda.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Twink levels are full with players who have atleast one arcane pet and para gem. There are tons of active guilds which have been playing since pvp started. Its not about killing naked new people. Endgame pvp is different from twink pvp. While endgame matches are extremely fast paced, twink matches take more time.

Skill points are limited at low levels and that is the challenge - of using strategy (heal timing, when to AA the pet, mana saving, using the environment) to win with a limited skill set. Its not about stunning and spamming combo, hoping to crit and kill, as happens in a high-damage fast paced scenario. While some like endgame pvp, some others are into twink pvp. To each his own.
    Rogue Vs Rogue is probably the most changeling part of endgame pvp. If you make one single mistake , you are kinda done. That's why i said it's more skilled enviroment. You can actually organize friendly clashes at twinkins? Not guild wars, fair dps clash. We have many at endgame.

It's just a personal thought for people who want to pvp. Checking endgame and twink pvp and then deciding which suits you it's better than going straight to twink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I dont understand how a legendary player at twink killing rare/epic players is different from an arcane/mythic player from killing a legendary player at endgame. Not everyone can afford top gears at endgame . And sure its nice to have more para gems but that doesn't mean you need them. I have witnessed plenty of non-paras at lower levels farm para players in versus.

I still don't understand how spamming attacks is called skill >.<
    - (un) Retired -

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Legendary bow costs 150k, legendary helm 150k and lets say mythic armor lvl 43 500k / 800k
    Nekro 4m
    Planar Pendant 3

Few of my old good friends are twinks. All they tell me about twinking pvp is they need to more paragems . Also a lot of twinks in forum they are saying paragems destroyed twinking. I didn't say you are not skilled . But you know my brother used to play at lvl 5-6 bracket. Was pretty hilarious to see how guildmates fight for food out there. " now i kill , than you " . I experienced twinking aswell at level 15-16. Pure farm. And ofcourse... then you are getting ganged cause you dare to kill a player from a big guild or whatever that is, a murder syncidicate most probably.

Whatever, you can't avoid to get ganged at endgame/twink anyway. But better "run" before it happens. Maywheather can tell you more about it. And find your ganger next time and 1v1 with him. That's what I do. But it's almost impossible to find a fair match at low levels. Either way you are blocked by naked new people or some people who have an agenda.
    No, para gems balanced twinking. Warriors arent broken af anymore.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Level 46 Rogue
    AR 3m
    Nekro 4m

Level 10 Twink
    1 para bow 1.5m

Not to mention endgame has belts, and more gem slots. Im full para/eye but thats only 10 slots, endgame has how many? Endgame still cheaper tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Lvl 46 pvp is about 1 hitting other rogues. And farming bad geared people. We both know, what I am talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Lvl 46 pvp is about 1 hitting other rogues. And farming bad geared people. We both know, what I am talking about.
    Endgame to me is about maxed clashes, none of that farming noobs/undergeared, just fair play, strategy trumps all clashes. 1v1? No thanks. Ganging? No thanks. Blockers? Rot in hell.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lv46 is a lot more costly than twinking... I think op has an agenda here... and not to mention getting those high level jewels, Good game >.<. I will say though that you can farm your gears such as the planar pendent and the new mythic sets but then you'll be burning gold in pots, ankhs and time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    Lv46 is a lot more costly than twinking... I think op has an agenda here... and not to mention getting those high level jewels, Good game >.<. I will say though that you can farm your gears such as the planar pendent and the new mythic sets but then you'll be burning gold in pots, ankhs and time.
    Illuminati@confirmed

I can't influence the price by posting this thread in AL Player Vs. Player ( which is not the most viewable section on forum ). Seeing many people asking what bracket is good to pvp which made me to actually create a thread giving my personal input from endgame pvp. I'm saying stacking paragems at twink levels nowadays is addictive for players from top guilds. How i know? Like i said before, all the twinks hate paragems but they have no problem stacking them into their set. For your information. I hate jewels and i'm expecting the right time to farm a better jewel during an event (paracelsus jewel or whatever) . Current jewels are just a sad joke.

The value of endgame gear will decrease more in time. Like it actually does, whatever gear will be availabel during an event twinks are going to swapping it. Twinks maybe can make gold during events but capped players can make gold all the time.

I still don't understand how spamming attacks is called skill >.<
    Sweet Mother of Christ !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Nonsense.

You compare best twink gears and regular end game gears and saying twink gears cost more. If both are regular gears or both are maxed gears, it's always end game gears which cost more.
    Noble Jewel is expensive. Or you will need para or eye gem for dps in end game because it's all new gears. Even new mythic are coming too. There is no way any twink gear piece cost more than 4m with para and eye already on it. Regular twink gears cost almost nothing. Mage gun? Less than 100k.

I play both 46 and twink. I'm not a pure twink player.
    As the way I see, end game is the worst drama bracket for all-time than any other bracket. No tt and no gang in end game? That really make me laugh.
    Rush and spawn to prevent proper rg, tt, leaving room after a few kills, killing under gears players with 1 combos and ganging. All these are from end game pvp I see everyday.
    Twinks do farm undergeared people in pvp. End game does too. Don't talk like end game is the heaven of pvp. Just made me laugh so hard.

Only difference I see is dmg dealt. The lower lvl takes more time to kill. End game dps takes 1-2 combo to kill any class which is broken pvp system for my opinion.
    Like someone said already, sure it take a lot of skills to hit one combo to kill people.

I know end game has so many effects moving around and need quick reactions and coordination . I'm not saying end game pvp is easier than twink. My point is that it's vain arguing asking which lvl is best pvp bracket because it's just people's preference. I understand people hate twink drama. Just ignore it if you don't like it. There will be always drama on every bracket with current pvp system.
    Last edited by Excuses; 09-30-2015 at 09:34 PM.
    Aegis

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Such a delusional post about twinking go play it and then let me know.

You say twinks have no skill yet at endgame you leave just before you are about to die so it's rich from you talking about skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Such a delusional post about twinking go play it and then let me know.

You say twinks have no skill yet at endgame you leave just before you are about to die so it's rich from you talking about skill
    All endgame people leave before they die or just this fellow?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

All levels take skill/good gear and if we're really going to judge about which one takes more skill I don't think I even need to comment my beliefs.. It's obviously a no brainer

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MyIGNisVibing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyIGNisVibing View Post
    All endgame people leave before they die or just this fellow?

No this was 1vs1 and because he was on cool down with packs and nekro he left and joined back as is as about to kill him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    No this was 1vs1 and because he was on cool down with packs and nekro he left and joined back as is as about to kill him
    Ahh.. The cheapness