Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Got to disagree with you Titanium. Twinking does require skill. And so does endgame. However endgame skill is not a necessary thing nowadays. More than half the people literally spam skills and the funny part is, without even knowing the order in which to spam skills, and they get their kills. When a normal rogue has 650+ damage, a geared has 900+ damage and the same can be said about the rest of the classes, PvP becomes less PvP and more of a hunting game with the predators and they preys. In twinks though, the stats dont have this big of a gap, and skill can actually beat gear. Like the old days in lvl 31 where a malison rogue could beat a glacian one.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Endkey 2.0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey 2.0 View Post
    Got to disagree with you Titanium. Twinking does require skill. And so does endgame. However endgame skill is not a necessary thing nowadays. More than half the people literally spam skills and the funny part is, without even knowing the order in which to spam skills, and they get their kills. When a normal rogue has 650+ damage, a geared has 900+ damage and the same can be said about the rest of the classes, PvP becomes less PvP and more of a hunting game with the predators and they preys. In twinks though, the stats dont have this big of a gap, and skill can actually beat gear. Like the old days in lvl 31 where a malison rogue could beat a glacian one.
    Yes,twinking does require some skill, but it's more expensive to go "twinking" than pvp-ing at endgame.And as Titanium said,it's a healthier environment.
    And the thing with the "healthier environment" is the most important thing in AL pvp.

IMO, twinking in AL is a joke,and twinks are the most toxic part of the AL community.I never played as a twink, and i will never do.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Yes,twinking does require some skill, but it's more expensive to go "twinking" than pvp-ing at endgame.And as Titanium said,it's a healthier environment.
    And the thing with the "healthier environment" is the most important thing in AL pvp.

IMO, twinking in AL is a joke,and twinks are the most toxic part of the AL community.I never played as a twink, and i will never do.
    More expensive to go twinking lmao. U people are too funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    More expensive to go twinking lmao. U people are too funny
    Yes, it is more expensive to go twinking.
    What's funny about that?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

What's funny about that?
    Clearly u know nothing about twinking then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Clearly u know nothing about twinking then
    And i wish i never heared of it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

And i wish i never heared of it lol
    you cant comment on a thing if you havent experianced it bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

What's funny about that?
    Full para/eye setup cost me 13m. How much is full para/eye for a rogue at endgame?

This is whats funny about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

you cant comment on a thing if you havent experianced it bro
    Yes i can.I just did it,lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Twink levels are full with players who have atleast one arcane pet and para gem. There are tons of active guilds which have been playing since pvp started. Its not about killing naked new people. Endgame pvp is different from twink pvp. While endgame matches are extremely fast paced, twink matches take more time.

Skill points are limited at low levels and that is the challenge - of using strategy to win with a limited skill set. Its not about stunning and spamming combos, hoping to crit and kill, as happens in a high-damage fast paced scenario. While some like endgame pvp, some others are into twink pvp. To each his own.
    This.. Yes.

Let's quit comparing each level and leave opinions and comparisons to ourselves

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Such a delusional post about twinking go play it and then let me know.

You say twinks have no skill yet at endgame you leave just before you are about to die so it's rich from you talking about skill
    Having no shield on and you actually rushing to me from your spawn then what chances i have to survive? What happens in pvp , stays in pvp. I find your post hilarious at some point, you die in pvp and came here judge my posts ? Awesome. I can't go down that level to keep grudge on someone who kills me

Can you please show me where i said twinks have no skill? I was talking about ganging/trashing from twink levels. At twink level are 382992 guild who keep grudge one on another. You can't keep up with the pressure and the game itself. Yea, PvP changed cause of Nekro so did I . You know why dinosaurs aren't around anymore ? They couldn't adapt to the weather changes. Pvp changed a lot from season 4 till now. I know u were pretty good in versus. Hope you will make a comeback any time soon so we can play together

Full para/eye setup cost me 13m. How much is full para/eye for a rogue at endgame?

This is whats funny about it
    I got all my gear farming like almost every middle gear player from endgame. I do have a good kill/death ratio. I'm not saying you have to be geared like Gothical or Zeus . You can do extremly well with one nekro + arcane ring/ mythic pendant / epic belt / legendary bow, armor and helm. All this gear is farmable witout legendary gear.
    Last edited by Titanium; 10-01-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Having no shield on and you actually rushing to me from your spawn then what chances i have to survive? What happens in pvp , stays in pvp. I find your post hilarious at some point, you die in pvp and came here judge my posts ? Awesome. I can't go down that level to keep grudge on someone who kills me
    So clueless and you know that's what didn't happen you got caught out playing cheap and didn't like it. I'm not holding a grudge I just found it funny that's all. You talk about no skill at twink levels yet you pull of tricks like that, it's something a twink would do who loves his kdr.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Can you please show me where i said twinks have no skill? I was talking about ganging/trashing from twink levels. At twink level are 382992 guild who keep grudge one on another. You can't keep up with the pressure and the game itself. Yea, PvP changed cause of Nekro so did I . You know why dinosaurs aren't around anymore ? They couldn't adapt to the weather changes. Pvp changed a lot from season 4 till now. I know u were pretty good in versus. Hope you will make a comeback any time soon so we can play together

I got all my gear farming like almost every middle gear player from endgame. I do have a good kill/death ratio. I'm not saying you have to be geared like Gothical or Zeus . You can do extremly well with one nekro + arcane ring/ mythic pendant / epic belt / legendary bow, armor and helm. All this gear is farmable witout legendary gear.
    still doesnt mean twink is more expensive than endgame lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Can you please show me where i said twinks have no skill?
    Hmm....

My advice for everyone who wants to PvP in a healthier and skilled enviroment, choose lvl 46 PvP !

Your pvp skill won't grow much twinking. How you can be a good pvper only killing naked new people? Is that a challenge ? If you want to kill easily as that , you always can kill mobs in ydra forest.
    Your advice for "everyone" ("everyone" is probably referring to the AL community) is that if you want to PvP with skilled players come to 46. This implies that any other level besides 46 would include unskilled players since "skilled" players only exsist at 46, right??

And saying that twinks only kill naked new people is just the same as saying Chinese people only eat noodles or Indians only eat curry. Don't be a stereotype.

Twinking PvP is probably the most hilarious part of AL that i ever experienced.
    Not sure if this is a troll thread to start drama between twinks and endgamers...
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

still doesnt mean twink is more expensive than endgame lmao
    Agreed, my tank cost me about 7m in total with pets. Compare that to endgame. 4m for Nekro 3m (?) For arc ring that's the 7m and you still need armor,belt,helm, and weapon.
    As for farming it, Endgame pve is a slouch. Everything farmable ( Exception of Bars) is super cheap. With more gold spent into ankhs and Pots than you receive back.
    Last edited by butterspar; 10-01-2015 at 07:43 PM. Reason: ............................................ No

17. The Following User Says Thank You to butterspar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    So clueless and you know that's what didn't happen you got caught out playing cheap and didn't like it. I'm not holding a grudge I just found it funny that's all. You talk about no skill at twink levels yet you pull of tricks like that, it's something a twink would do who loves his kdr.
    First of all, you started the fight. I don't give free kills that's all. Ain't call cheap. If you want to play fair let me get my shield too. Don't come to rush me . What happens in pvp stays in pvp. I had stuff to say about you, but i dont talk about what's up in pvp like you did. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable about how i'm pvping. I mean it.

Second of all, I can't actually pvp at twink level since everybody spawns/gang me. Getting ganged only because i'm not part of any big guild. I went to level 5, i got spawn ganged. I went to level 15. Same story. How can your skill grow with ganging and spawning? It was a generalize opinion, i didn't say "hey man, u know what? all twinks have no skill" .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

So basically what you saying is you are you got ganged so that must mean ALL TWINKS GANG? That is the most pathetic generalisation I have ever heard...
    Anyway guys this is from the same person that wants the original jester to return. Just ignore it.
    - (un) Retired -

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Both end game and twinking required skill but both have different opinions. Both have drama, ganging, and blocking. Both can feed on newbie toons as they please but it is evident that the gap of newbie complete gear and fully gear end gamer is very wide unlike twinks newbie complete gear and full gear twink the gap is closer..

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eldorado For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    So basically what you saying is you are you got ganged so that must mean ALL TWINKS GANG? That is the most pathetic generalisation I have ever heard...
    Anyway guys this is from the same person that wants the original jester to return. Just ignore it.
    Im trying to figure out why my opinions and thoughts are judged. Its my opinion. You have to come with a counter opinion. Dont tell me how my opinions are . If nobody cared about what i have to say then they I would be ignored. Maybe i touched the dirt that actually hides at twink level. Ganging is real. Spawning is real. Fighting for kills is real. Twinking like endgame has many good parts . Im farming during events from my lvl 5 alts ( just an example which pops in my head ) . I didnt mean for a second that twinks have no skill. Stop twisting my words.

About Jester. I dont know that has to do with this thread. But cool. I actually asked few months back if sns is coming back cause im looking forward to get one. Look what happend yesterday. Designing a cool vanity for one time release during a screenshot contest sounds shady. And i didnt ask to come back i said " im looking forward for a new re-release". I do have patience. It can happen in 2020, so why so harsh again? I had jester set twice. Just for your information. Sold it when i quitted for 6months.

Spreading the love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

First of all, you started the fight. I don't give free kills that's all. Ain't call cheap. If you want to play fair let me get my shield too. Don't come to rush me . What happens in pvp stays in pvp. I had stuff to say about you, but i dont talk about what's up in pvp like you did. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable about how i'm pvping. I mean it.

Second of all, I can't actually pvp at twink level since everybody spawns/gang me. Getting ganged only because i'm not part of any big guild. I went to level 5, i got spawn ganged. I went to level 15. Same story. How can your skill grow with ganging and spawning? It was a generalize opinion, i didn't say "hey man, u know what? all twinks have no skill" .
    I've been solo as a 15 Mage for 6 months maybe more and I didn't get ganged much at all. I think you'll find I joined the game and you rushed and killed me and when I went to kill you back you left so