Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Hear A Little About Yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Let's Hear A Little About Yourself

Okay everyone, this thread is to help you find gamers like yourself. Just give us a little something about yourself and you'll be suprised of how people are like you. I'll start.

I'm a younger player, I play PL, Order and Chaos Online (biggest waste of money) Halo Reach on Xbox Live, WoW, and looking for a good group of people to play with me in any of these games. On xbox my gtag is FSweezy9 add me if you wanna play some time. BTW I was born a MMORPG player and will play any MMORPG with someone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My name is Dustin and I'm 19 years of age. I'm engaged to an amazing girl, Jessica (She plays Pocket Legends a bit). Currently I'm looking for work but it's been rough around here. I've been a casual-hardcore gamer ever since I got my first console, Super Nintendo. Over the years I've taken a break from gaming or quit altogether for months sometimes. Right now I'm at a casual level since I don't have a computer. I'm sure that'll change once I find a job. I'll most likely start playing World of Warcraft again, level 85 Death Knight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well when you do you should add me on WoW im still a low level though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

My name is Johnny.
    Though people call me John, LoJo, or Andy.
    LoJo stands for Long John
    Andy...don't ask. Long Story...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by costalot View Post
    Well when you do you should add me on WoW im still a low level though.
    It'll be a while most likely, if at all. I still haven't decided whether I'll play yet. I've always loved computer gaming and would put down any sort of console gaming, no matter what. But then I tried out some Call of Duty: MW2 which grew to Black Ops and that's where I started loving console gaming. I played them on the Xbox 360 of course, live only. My 360 broke a while back quite sadly.

I also have a Wii but the graphics are god awful on there! I rarely use it anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Caccavari View Post
    It'll be a while most likely, if at all. I still haven't decided whether I'll play yet. I've always loved computer gaming and would put down any sort of console gaming, no matter what. But then I tried out some Call of Duty: MW2 which grew to Black Ops and that's where I started loving console gaming. I played them on the Xbox 360 of course, live only. My 360 broke a while back quite sadly.

I also have a Wii but the graphics are god awful on there! I rarely use it anymore.
    Wii. Sucks.
    Except for twelve year olds.
    xBox is where it's at!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Hi all, the names Zach, friends call me kirby (yes like the video game kirby), I'm not a HARDCORE gamer but i do game quite a bit. I'm not big into WoW but if u need someone to do runs with in PL feel free to add my pally, also i hold weekly contests for gold/high level pinks so if ur bored and have nothing to do in-game feel free to join in on the fun ^_^

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Wii. Sucks.
    Except for twelve year olds.
    xBox is where it's at!
    Yes, I know. I'd be on it right now if it weren't for mine breaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hmmmm. My name is Brooke and I'm 19 years old. Currently in college at a tech school... total slacker. Looking to become a nurse. I plan to get my CNA-1 soon. I start that program in the fall. I work for Chick-fil-A and I hate my job. I plan to quit and go work for Yoforia soon I'm a total weirdo, yet I am EXTREMELY charming (ask anyone ). I play PL. It's pretty awesome opossum (yes, that's how you spell it). Also, I love cake. It's delicious. Ima fatty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am 60 years old and retired living in the Philippines. Many speak English here and tagalong. I live here but I can't speak the language. I have played so many mmo's and FPS games on a PC. This is the first time playing a online game on a phone. In the past I was an Game admin for a public counter strike servers. Later I was an admin for Lineage II. I was a game admin for Homeland Federation. I played WOW about a year ago I sold my PC before coming to the Philippines. So now I just have my phone.
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Hmmmm. My name is Brooke and I'm 19 years old. Currently in college at a tech school... total slacker. Looking to become a nurse. I plan to get my CNA-1 soon. I start that program in the fall. I work for Chick-fil-A and I hate my job. I plan to quit and go work for Yoforia soon I'm a total weirdo, yet I am EXTREMELY charming (ask anyone ). I play PL. It's pretty awesome opossum (yes, that's how you spell it). Also, I love cake. It's delicious. Ima fatty
    How hard is it to become a nurse?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Well, you can get a job nursing as just a CNA. You can take a 7 week program to get CNA-1 and have a job, but it's not that great. CNA-2 is a bit better. Do the two programs and you're set. Practical nursing is only a three semester program

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Not hard at all. You can get into Nursing with your Associate's. Bachelor if you don't want much competition. Pay is good, 70 grand per year on average. How do I know this? I'm currently in high school, taking college level med courses. Plan to be a surgeon when I'm out of high school and done medical college.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WOW range what don't you do. You play PL, your a Guardian, and you gonna become a surgeon. Hmm sounds like a boring life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by costalot View Post
    WOW range what don't you do. You play PL, your a Guardian, and you gonna become a surgeon. Hmm sounds like a boring life
    He's an Indian. That's why. I still want pointy shoes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

He's an Indian. That's why. I still want pointy shoes...
    Which ones do you want. Do you want gold-plated and jewel encrusted or the normal ones?

@costalot: Thanks for the compliment; believe it or not, I don't have my life set out for me .
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, you can get a job nursing as just a CNA. You can take a 7 week program to get CNA-1 and have a job, but it's not that great. CNA-2 is a bit better. Do the two programs and you're set. Practical nursing is only a three semester program
    So what steps would I have to take? If I just wanted to get my CNA-1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Which ones do you want. Do you want gold-plated and jewel encrusted or the normal ones?

@costalot: Thanks for the compliment; believe it or not, I don't have my life set out for me .
    Gold plated and jewel encrusted, duh!

@Dustin: All I had to do was take a really easy test with basic reading and math skills and go to a little meeting. It's all done at my community college. I already have homework for it, though it doesn't start till August. I got scrubs and a pink stethescope!! I still need to get my shoes for it. Plain white ones with no mesh or holes. The program lasts like 7 weeks and you're good to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gold plated and jewel encrusted, duh!

@Dustin: All I had to do was take a really easy test with basic reading and math skills and go to a little meeting. It's all done at my community college. I already have homework for it, though it doesn't start till August. I got scrubs and a pink stethescope!! I still need to get my shoes for it. Plain white ones with no mesh or holes. The program lasts like 7 weeks and you're good to go.
    So 7 weeks and I've got my CNA-1? And I can just go get a job? It seems too easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

So 7 weeks and I've got my CNA-1? And I can just go get a job? It seems too easy.
    Yep But the job is not too good. Dirty little jobs and assisting pretty much. The program is like a job though. The classes last like 4 hours and meet almost every day per week. Saturdays are early days at clinicals and last a long time. You'd do better to get your CNA-1 AND CNA-2.