Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lelandbroome04 View Post
    No rules saying you can't haha

IGN: Littlemangoby
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Whoever makes the funniest sentence wins a mill, pretty legit. Basically I will be reading and scrolling your immature, stupidness, etc that makes me laugh and the one that pretty much cracks me up wins! The sentence could be either a sentence or essay if you please or whatever, but it has to be funny and amusing. Also you could do a meme if you want for those who can not write/ struggling. Please do not plagiarize stuff from the internet, I will know if you do! Do not underestimate this vigilante or else you wont win your mill you've been dreaming about on your wet bed! Furthermore, the date line will be maybe next week? Nahhh lets make it October 9, 2015. Let the funny people begin with their thingy! Good luck my wet kids

Ign: Joecarrol

First place: a mill ( 1.5mill now)
    Second place: Too bad ( Maybe )
    Third place: Sorry dood
    Fourth place: Who just gives out a fourth place? wtf

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    Oops 😂😂😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. "JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!" The Teacher fainted.

A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is. When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was. His dad thought for a while and answered, "Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future." "I still don't get it" responded the Little Johnny. "Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better," said the dad. "Okay then...good night" said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middleof the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, buthis dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized somethingand thinks aloud, "OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, andthe future is full of ****!"

The first two are hilarious but sadly were not made by me. This one though was given to me by a friend, i'm sure you've heard though.

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would call you food, but I don't eat garbage( if u PvP you will think this is funny)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Qccuring For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When ur playing PL and u gotta go poop but ur not willing to put the game down on the toilet you be doing push push squeeze combos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demonkinghero View Post
    Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. "JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!" The Teacher fainted.

A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is. When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was. His dad thought for a while and answered, "Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future." "I still don't get it" responded the Little Johnny. "Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better," said the dad. "Okay then...good night" said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middleof the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, buthis dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized somethingand thinks aloud, "OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, andthe future is full of ****!"

The first two are hilarious but sadly were not made by me. This one though was given to me by a friend, i'm sure you've heard though.

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
    Lol that was my joke from the last contest the one about the hunters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

So apparently all the funny jokes I'm getting is being plagiarized not gonna name anyone but you know who you are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jack strode into ‘John’s Stable’ looking to buy a horse. “Listen here” said John, “I’ve got just the horse your looking for, the only thing is, he was trained by an interesting fellow. He doesn’t go and stop the usual way. The way to get him to stop is to scream heyhey the way to get him to go is to scream Thank God.

Jim nodded his head, “fine with me, can I take him for a test run?”

Jim was having the time of his life this horse sure could run he thought to himself. Jim was speeding down the dirt road when he suddenly saw a cliff up ahead “stop!” screamed Jim, but the horse kept on going. No matter how much he tried he could not remember the words to get it to stop. “yoyo” screamed Jim but the horse just kept on speeding ahead. It was 5 feet from the cliff when Jim suddenly remembered “heyhey!” Jim screamed. The horse skidded to a halt just 1 inch from the cliff.
    Jim could not believe his good fortune, he looked up to the sky, raise his hands in the air, breathed a deep sigh of relief and said with conviction “Thank God.”

READ THE LAST BIT OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AFTER
    IGN:jeuiskeh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

So apparently all the funny jokes I'm getting is being plagiarized not gonna name anyone but you know who you are
    Ya know technically no joke can really be created and will be found online SOMEWHERE in a sense it's not plagerization if cited from original source, but even then the orginal source is the person who created the joke and with all the passing around of information on the internet; things such as plagerization over [Jokes] is something you can't really call. I can make up a joke, but i'm sure someone has said before so should I track down the first person to say it and cite? No such thing as an original joke these days sadly considering. Its more so about finding a GOOD joke. Get it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

hmm i wonder why my super hero name is Groan the He? and Leila is Leila the She? ikr ppl think im a she (myb becuz she calls me mom) and leila is a he >_<
    and hey is that book on amazon? i would totally buy a copy
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Ya know technically no joke can really be created and will be found online SOMEWHERE in a sense it's not plagerization if cited from original source, but even then the orginal source is the person who created the joke and with all the passing around of information on the internet; things such as plagerization over [Jokes] is something you can't really call. I can make up a joke, but i'm sure someone has said before so should I track down the first person to say it and cite? No such thing as an original joke these days sadly considering. Its more so about finding a GOOD joke. Get it?
    It's not properly cited so its considered plagiarism and yeah why not do your own jokes, these types of jokes are pretty common stories

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

The Second Part will be bundled up with the release of the winners of this Contest.
    Last edited by iRandom; 10-14-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: html code
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iRandom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It's not properly cited so its considered plagiarism and yeah why not do your own jokes, these types of jokes are pretty common stories
    plagiarism
    the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
    synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing
    "accusations of plagiarism"

Finding it off the internet isn't stealing or passing as our own jokes unless we say I created this joke. Even if it did count it would still be impossible to cite who first said the joke. Even if we SOMEHOW make a joke no one has said before , im sure someone has said before.

If I was to copy an article written on Zara Nelsova by the woman herself then said I wrote it. It would be plagiarism. Basically 9 times outta 10 if its not copyrighted its not really plagiarized.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey mine was original.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

irandoms is original
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

plagiarism
    the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
    synonyms: copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing
    "accusations of plagiarism"

Finding it off the internet isn't stealing or passing as our own jokes unless we say I created this joke. Even if it did count it would still be impossible to cite who first said the joke. Even if we SOMEHOW make a joke no one has said before , im sure someone has said before.

If I was to copy an article written on Zara Nelsova by the woman herself then said I wrote it. It would be plagiarism. Basically 9 times outta 10 if its not copyrighted its not really plagiarized.
    Pro tip - if you do not site your source, it's plagarised
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Entry 1 -

Why is Groaning a good spy?

Because he always has his eyes peeled for trouble

(It's a potato joke, because groan is a potato).
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Pro tip - if you do not site your source, it's plagarised
    So I should Cite a joke thats on hundred of different websites. I guess every single person whose posted a joke anywhere or written anything even the words your reading now is wrong since they haven't cited it. Call me an idiot, but stealing music lyrics and pasting them as my own is one thing but a joke off the internet? I must be the biggest idiot then anytime i've ever written anything as such. I'll remember to cite EVERYTHING since apparently NO MATTER how SMALL and COMMON even if its a JOKE.(My sarcasm is horrible._.)

I got a joke just created ^^(I'm sure some one has said before)
    What day is national @ss whooping day?
    Report Card Day