Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hallowen Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hallowen Event

When the event start?, im waiting for this time, because i hope there is new gem like Paracelsus gem. And the jewel system was bad. the old glacial, blood, fire was better than this jewel. Agree !
    Vote here for new gems like para with amazing effect!!

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I want to paracelsus back. I also do not greatly appreciated jewell preferred the old gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Electrickiller View Post
    When the event start?, im waiting for this time, because i hope there is new gem like Paracelsus gem. And the jewel system was bad. the old glacial, blood, fire was better than this jewel. Agree !
    Vote here for new gems like para with amazing effect!!

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk
    Halloween starts after pre-event crate week ends, so 15th October (info isnt 100% ! )
    ...and I can say just one sentence - Forget about amazing gem ....STS is not making good tier rewards anymore (we saw Goblin and Ursoth already...)
    Also STS said that Para gem was misstake,it was overpowered and it made rich people stronger and stronger,so it made them unstapeble (in some point I agree with STS,para was op,but there could be easy fix - just 1st para will add dmg,others wont have stats).
    Para gem as tier reward would destroy jewel system (which I dont like too,prefer old gems), so it doesnt make any sense to make another powerfull gem (yep,im sad for that too buddy)

P.S: from halloween event u will get only recolored vanities, one new pet, plenty of old halloween pets,maybe new banner and vanity weapons (yep,they r onlything cool)...and some LB rewards. But u need planty of gold or plat to be in there, so its just way for STS to earn money ....at least,few last events was like that,it would be BIG surprise for me to see change

IGN: illidansk/illidanpvp/licence
    Guild: Havrani (ravens) <--- click for more guild info

4. The Following User Says Thank You to illidan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    Halloween starts after pre-event crate week ends, so 15th October (info isnt 100% ! )
    ...and I can say just one sentence - Forget about amazing gem ....STS is not making good tier rewards anymore (we saw Goblin and Ursoth already...)
    Also STS said that Para gem was misstake,it was overpowered and it made rich people stronger and stronger,so it made them unstapeble (in some point I agree with STS,para was op,but there could be easy fix - just 1st para will add dmg,others wont have stats).
    Para gem as tier reward would destroy jewel system (which I dont like too,prefer old gems), so it doesnt make any sense to make another powerfull gem (yep,im sad for that too buddy)

P.S: from halloween event u will get only recolored vanities, one new pet, plenty of old halloween pets,maybe new banner and vanity weapons (yep,they r onlything cool)...and some LB rewards. But u need planty of gold or plat to be in there, so its just way for STS to earn money ....at least,few last events was like that,it would be BIG surprise for me to see change
    Yeah actually people doesnt think abput the stat of para, but they want the effect of para because its cool, believe me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Electrickiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I still don't know why put para again
    I mean its not fun to put the same prize again
    Oh maybe put blinky again!
    Or same banner -_-
    And same mythic weapon
    -
    Every event have some special prize
    Winter has eye , hallw has para (2014)
    Its just not really fun to see the same event come back with same prize ...

Edit ( this came drom someone who don't have para )
    Last edited by Saud; 10-10-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saud View Post
    Or same banner -_-
    And same mythic weapon
    -
    It's because people with Para are dominative in the game. It sucks when STS always makes a first of something, it's all amazing and game changing. Then the 2nd or 3rd time they do it, it's a huge let down.

Plat tier prize first time ever; Para gem
    Plat tier Prize winter: Eye
    Plat tier prize halloween 2015: Crimson wings that already dropped to 60-80k max price....

Pets cant bash on because they do a good job on those, Both blinky and dova are awesome. Yowie kinda sucks but his stats are great.

Point is Para needs to come back as a farmable / acheiveable prize. Doesn't have to be easy. but needs to be obtainable through hard work. Not lockeds.

Eyes can change because their effect wasn't as game changing as Para. People can live without eyes, but PAra NEEDs to come back. (This is coming from someone who already has a para gem)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Royalty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    It's because people with Para are dominative in the game. It sucks when STS always makes a first of something, it's all amazing and game changing. Then the 2nd or 3rd time they do it, it's a huge let down.

Plat tier prize first time ever; Para gem
    Plat tier Prize winter: Eye
    Plat tier prize halloween 2015: Crimson wings that already dropped to 60-80k max price....

Pets cant bash on because they do a good job on those, Both blinky and dova are awesome. Yowie kinda sucks but his stats are great.

Point is Para needs to come back as a farmable / acheiveable prize. Doesn't have to be easy. but needs to be obtainable through hard work. Not lockeds.

Eyes can change because their effect wasn't as game changing as Para. People can live without eyes, but PAra NEEDs to come back. (This is coming from someone who already has a para gem)
    Its ursoth 2015 nt halloween event

Btw i say bring back both para nd eye( eye in gears with crit is also op)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post

I say no to bringing back paras and eyes. People that already have paras and eyes will be more OP.

And no,i don't either have a para or an eye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saud View Post
    Or same banner -_-
    And same mythic weapon
    -

Edit ( this came drom someone who don't have para )
    Nah i will like mythic recolored weapon lvl 46 to return, nd para yes definitely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I disagree people like zeus etc. will spend tons of golds just to get paras maybe they create 10-20 acc because they already know how op it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    Also STS said that Para gem was misstake,it was overpowered and it made rich people stroonger and stronger,so it made them unstapeble (in some point I agree with STS,para was op,but there could be easy fix - just 1st para will add dmg,others wont have stats).

Maybe sts set our expectation low then surprise us?? I hope so ... I hope halloween is goood, specially plat reward

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    I disagree people like zeus etc. will spend tons of golds just to get paras maybe they create 10-20 acc because they already know how op it is...

Maybe sts set our expectation low then surprise us?? I hope so ... I hope halloween is goood, specially plat reward
    P2w player like zues will be rich even if para or eyes dont return, its becoz they spend thousand of dollar on a game jst to stay OP nd look like "i got all stuff" guy (which i think is really crazy :/)

@dimitrain dont compare with jst the 0.1% of al community( the OP r rich enough to stay OP for decades to come)

I think bringing back para will help all player both plat tier farmers nd casual player to equip them on gear to get a better stats to run elites more faster
    , moreover para gemmed item price will go down( they r too expensive at endgame especially ring)

I myself need a para for arcane ring( which will be OP for another season to come)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

P2w player like zues will be rich even if para or eyes dont return, its becoz they spend thousand of dollar on a game jst to stay OP nd look like "i got all stuff" guy (which i think is really crazy :/)

@dimitrain dont compare with jst the 0.1% of al community( the OP r rich enough to stay OP for decades to come)

I think bringing back para will help all player both plat tier farmers nd casual player to equip them on gear to get a better stats to run elites more faster
    , moreover para gemmed item price will go down( they r too expensive at endgame especially ring)

I myself need a para for arcane ring( which will be OP for another season to come)
    Im saying... The lvl 46 items will be full para again... You know paras now are few so zeus and other rich players. Cant fully socket their gears and when they bring back para again rich players will fully socket their new mythic set full para :/

mesalin

Im saying... The lvl 46 items will be full para again... You know paras now are few so zeus and other rich players. Cant fully socket their gears and when they bring back para again rich players will fully socket their new mythic set full para :/
    BTW full para gear sux

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Weapon vanity will be the plat tier reward juz like fairy wings..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Zeus and MANY other players can fully para the next best gear C=
    Also I would like to point out for mage more eyes > more para C=

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Guys i dont think you should always use zues as an example like that say what u want but he obviously cares for this game. Idk i just dont think its cool talking about how much so eone spends on this game i was raised not to talk about others financial business. Any way prolly weapon vanitys for plat tier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryoung View Post
    Weapon vanity will be the plat tier reward juz like fairy wings..
    Nice for me i can sleep at nights better, lol. Will nt reach plat tier then jst buy it later frm cs for 60-100k

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

As mesalin nd caabritic said, the OP r going to get paras wherever required.

I agree that it can be done to non tradable items like glinstone set(bt who uses the set anyways :/) what the mythic helm needs is n eye nt para to get good stats) dont knw abt armor nt released yet (still one para will be enough for it). and other items r tradable, so its out of the topic

I want both its aura nd OPness , it should stack( or else then old para gem will still be op then), nd should be in jewel form so that they can be removed and used over nd over again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wait i forgot to say that dis weapon vanity have bunos stats effect when u wear hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryoung View Post
    Wait i forgot to say that dis weapon vanity have bunos stats effect when u wear hehe
    You've got any proof?