Quote Originally Posted by Wushu View Post
I would say warbird is more like an M5 -- when I switch to dex gear in my dual-spec stats, I still do a fair bit of ranged damage and skill damage, still better than most other classes in fact. However, it's still not the pure dex bird damage.

BTW -- I have moved from a Corvette C5, to a BMW 335, to an SUV, and am now contemplating the Mini-van. Each of them have a purpose and function all to its own. Unfortunately, my heart still says Corvette, but my ever-expanding family says Mini-van.
Haha, that is awesome....well, not awesome to go from a C5 to a minivan, but nice. Congrats on the family. I just randomly picked a 335, but if you would like my analogy to be with an M5, I can do that.

Pure dex survivability IS a concern, so to speak. I have both a 2 crit/10 dmg ring, and a 1 dodge/9 armor ring, and I would equip whichever depending on the party, what level we were on, etc. I do burn through pots like a madman, but that comes from leading from the front-ish part of the group as best I can. My right thumb has a mind of its own and knows where that health pot button is. I pot pretty constantly, if my health gets anywhere near half.